Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Upsell and countdown popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Free plan available

Eugo Diabetes Travel Case and Essentials

Created a Pop Up. Pretty easy to navigate for a non-savvy user. Hope to get better at it and create other neat stuff for my website.

Bobbi Kiss

Hi, after I finish set up this pop up. I tested it by submitting my email on my sign up pop-up and the email is only collected in my email box. Not collected on my Shopify/Customers. Is that how it work? Is there anyway the submitted email can go to my Shopify/Customers panel?! I don't want to copy and paste every customer sign up email into my Shopify/Customer or any app later that helps me send out thank you email to customer? Please let me know.

ExDurance

I just started using it. I hope it helps generate sales and convert viewers to buyers. so far its good.

Spice Village

Great app! Does everything as described!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD
VERY GOOD JOB

GOT DEAL 4 YOU

It works good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeon&bee

I love this app. So easy to use and versatile and I like that it doesn't force you to have some weird logo. Would highly recommend!!!

Lady in Montréal

LOVED IT. TRY IT OUT. EASY TO USE.

minimum 100 characters for a review............................

grandcurio.com

I love how easy it is to use this app. The amount of customization is amazing. I look forward to using this app and the other apps by POWr.

Treasure Hide

very good app and i'm very much interested to use this app. All the apps of this company are great ans excellent.

Bonford

Easy to use and Solves the purpose efficiently.

Awesome and Must have feature on a website.