Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up

Popup | Upsell & Email Pop Up | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% off! Upsell dropship popup, newsletter signup, exit pop up

Trendi Trainers

Just installed it and it's pretty straightforward to use. Guides you through making a campaign quickly and easily. Hopefully it will draw in more conversions.

ONTARIA-DE

This is as easy as it gets and helps to boost sales. Great app! I can recommend this anytime to everyone

Stone Creek Western Shop

I liked how easy this was to use. I am a little confused as to how to use the "add" to HTML when selecting the click triggered option. I really don't know what I am supposed to do here? Do I choose a page for this pop up or does it pop up at the first click and that is it?

Sell-off

I am using this app for announcements and it works perfectly and it is bring more customers into my website.

Imperium Labz

Excellent app well designed and thought out, I love how you are able to customize the automated response email with links!

Lily and Fox

DO NOT USE THIS APP.

We paid for it. And for that, it put a grey overlay on our site that STOPPED ALL OUR USERS from using our website. The only reason I found out about it was because two customers sent us emails about it. Additionally, on someones first visit to our site each day, it gave them the ability to edit the popup via THE ADMIN PANEL so that everyone on our site could see their edits. I cannot describe the horror I experienced when I found out that this app let random people on the internet edit our site from the admin panel. This is completely incomprehensible. We lost hundreds of conversions because people could not use our store. It cost us thousands of dollars. I cannot believe that they would even code something like this. Let alone release it for us to use. Find another popup provider. The risk of an error like this happening again is far too great.

Dwa Hobby

Nice and very easy to handle.
Though I thought that all features were available for a trial period....they are not.

Royal Book Bags

Horrible app! Not worth the money! Do not buy!

Health Nutt 101

AWESOME App! Highly recommended to everyone

Northcte Pottery Supplies

This function already has proven to be user friendly and provide many options and styles.