POWRful Video Slider | Gallery

Create brilliant video gallery showcases from YouTube & Vimeo.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Create galleries & sliders to showcase your products or promos

BDevineonline

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Thankyou super easy to use! I tried another service but it would not load and asked ridiculous technical questions-this one worked easily!

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice and honest feedback!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime and we will get back to your right away.
Cheers.

DreamCandy

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Biggest shit ever !! I created sliders and wanted to change them. But the slider was never changed! After creating a new slider, I wanted to delete the old slider. But this does not disappear from my homepage! Only when I delete this app! Meanwhile I have over 3 sliders on my side that do NOT disappear!

February 17, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. We have just sent you an email. In case, you did not receive it, please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

IngressItems.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app 20 minutes

even base features you have to pay.... and one shot not monthly.
From shop it looks you can use this app for free with 3 slides, but if you want to autoplay videos or other base feature you have to upgrade and payment is one shot not month based.

November 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and we have sent you a reply in your email.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Mercy Abounding

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very simple and easy to use. i recommend it.i was able to easily add and change images. i was able add captures. it is an amazing app.

FateAndFury

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very helpful when you want to post videos to your site for no fee & get around the 20mb upload limit

Vermont Lavender

I just installed this app so we'll see how it does. Easy to use and navigate for my YouTube videos I've posted.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for providing us with this review! We want to earn that last star, so please feel free to reach out to our support and let us know how we can help!

LycaonBoard

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good. Very easy and clear setting. Exactly what i am looking for!!!! Will update if paid plan is needed when there is more videos.

ICE MAGIQUE

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

Miladey

Location Malaysia

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

gotukolausa

Time spent using app About 2 years

nice work i enjoyed its ease..... ...............................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6