YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

by POWr.io

Slider for Vimeo + YouTube videos in a video slider carousel

FateAndFury

Very helpful when you want to post videos to your site for no fee & get around the 20mb upload limit

Vermont Lavender

I just installed this app so we'll see how it does. Easy to use and navigate for my YouTube videos I've posted.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for providing us with this review! We want to earn that last star, so please feel free to reach out to our support and let us know how we can help!

LycaonBoard

So far so good. Very easy and clear setting. Exactly what i am looking for!!!! Will update if paid plan is needed when there is more videos.

ICE MAGIQUE

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

Miladey

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

gotukolausa

nice work i enjoyed its ease..... ...............................................................................

My Sensations of Nature

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

BestOfBothCurls

Pretty Cool does have an issue cropping sizes but overall, this is a great free option. I like the video transition feature as well. Very easy app to integrate.

Burnkitskateparks

excellent. it does the job that it promises, only thing I could not do was to take out the little white border on the thumbnails but I recommend it

Ma’Sitter

cool and easy to use. I love it and I would definitely recommend it to others who love showing slides

Previous 1 3 4 5 6