YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

by POWr.io

Slider for Vimeo + YouTube videos in a video slider carousel

Outfit Activ-Unit

Super, je n'arrivais pas a personalisé la grandeur de mon vidéo. A peine 30 seconde et tout est deja en ligne

Convenient Man

Just adding a simple Youtube video was quite easy. Never done anything like this before, so it was new to me. A lot of customization details made it so I could personalize it.

The Heavy Hiker

I like how easy it was to use! I just followed the directions and bam it worked out great! I recommend this to anyone who want to use videos on their shopify site!

Rocco Balance

wow. thank you so much. gave me everything i was looking for, thank you for making it so easy to use

HiLo sports

i used this App to show videos in my online shop and this works very well. I can surely recommend this app. :)

expressive flower art goods

Very easy to use and works smoothly. No coding skill needed. I made a few sliders in under 15 minutes.

Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd

I used this App to help me upload my own video slider. This App is very convenient and helpful. Thanks Teams.

Classic Jewelry and Accessories

I'm very new to ecommerce and need all the help I can get. This is an amazing app and very easy to use. I was able to add how to videos on my site and Facebook as well. Thank you

Elders.fit

I just wish it could have taken the entire screen space. There is a little preloading time and the section appears after 0.5 seconds which is noticeable to users. Future updates may remove such things probably.

SQ

It's all good but I wish you could customise the playback buttons and remove the youtube title hovering over the video to give it a more professional outlook on the website.

Previous 1 3 4