YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

by POWr.io

Slider for Vimeo + YouTube videos in a video slider carousel

ICE MAGIQUE

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

Miladey

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

gotukolausa

nice work i enjoyed its ease..... ...............................................................................

My Sensations of Nature

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

BestOfBothCurls

Pretty Cool does have an issue cropping sizes but overall, this is a great free option. I like the video transition feature as well. Very easy app to integrate.

Burnkitskateparks

excellent. it does the job that it promises, only thing I could not do was to take out the little white border on the thumbnails but I recommend it

Ma’Sitter

cool and easy to use. I love it and I would definitely recommend it to others who love showing slides

Provoke Academy

Really easy to use... I was able to add a youtube video with no technical experience to my website...

Valued Imports

very very good app it has a really cool feature liking the embedded content makes life easier and pretty cool

My Simple Changes

Great app. Easy to use and quick for updates. Had slight trouble with response for loading to site but other than that the product part of things couldn't be better.

Previous 1 3 4 5