POWRful Video Slider | Gallery

YouTube+Vimeo Video Gallery

My Sensations of Nature

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

BestOfBothCurls

Pretty Cool does have an issue cropping sizes but overall, this is a great free option. I like the video transition feature as well. Very easy app to integrate.

Burnkitskateparks

Location Brazil

excellent. it does the job that it promises, only thing I could not do was to take out the little white border on the thumbnails but I recommend it

Ma’Sitter

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

cool and easy to use. I love it and I would definitely recommend it to others who love showing slides

Provoke Academy

Really easy to use... I was able to add a youtube video with no technical experience to my website...

Valued Imports

Time spent using app About 1 hour

very very good app it has a really cool feature liking the embedded content makes life easier and pretty cool

My Simple Changes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Easy to use and quick for updates. Had slight trouble with response for loading to site but other than that the product part of things couldn't be better.

Sunday Mornings Hangover Helper

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It solves my video problems thanks so much...great plugin. I would encourage all shopifiers to have this great plugin installed on their store! Thumbs up guys

Cosmetibag

Very awesome! I really love this app because there are helpful docs to customize it. Thanks you so much!

Chong&Fly

Location Netherlands

Best app ever for Video, really easy to use. To bad you can't shift the video around on the adjust theme pages!