4.3
March 26, 2019

Great app. Easy to use and quick for updates. Had slight trouble with response for loading to site but other than that the product part of things couldn't be better.

My Simple Changes
Over 1 year using the app
Edited May 29, 2019

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

My Sensations of Nature
Cyprus
Over 1 year using the app
August 13, 2019

So far so good. Very easy and clear setting. Exactly what i am looking for!!!! Will update if paid plan is needed when there is more videos.

LycaonBoard
China
July 26, 2022

Thankyou super easy to use! I tried another service but it would not load and asked ridiculous technical questions-this one worked easily!

BDevineonline
POWR.io replied July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice and honest feedback!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime and we will get back to your right away.
Cheers.

July 11, 2019

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

ICE MAGIQUE
South Korea
February 7, 2019

wow. thank you so much. gave me everything i was looking for, thank you for making it so easy to use

Rocco Balance
11 months using the app
November 22, 2018

sawqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwq

InsertAF
8 months using the app
April 17, 2019

Really easy to use... I was able to add a youtube video with no technical experience to my website...

Provoke Academy
7 months using the app
December 13, 2014

Great little app, did exactly what I was looking for. Installing via Shopify (i.e. this page) didn't work but doing it from their site did and was just as easy. Plugin runs very slowly until you pay to upgrade which is a bit frustrating but it's easily worth the $3/month.

Choix
7 months using the app
March 7, 2019

Best app ever for Video, really easy to use. To bad you can't shift the video around on the adjust theme pages!

Chong&Fly