POWRful Video Slider | Gallery

YouTube+Vimeo Video Gallery

Mecorsol

Time spent using app 33 minutes

HNV Store

I really like the app. Easy to use enough and straightforward. However, if it can add to install music to the video, that'll be awesome.

Theory of Clean

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and accomplished what I was looking for. Thanks! Also, here's some additional text so I can meet the 100 character minimum...

Best Makeup Dupes

Best app ever, every time you think oh I wish I could... it has an option for it! I honestly could not be happier with this app. It truly adds beauty and sophistication to my sight

Outfit Activ-Unit

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super, je n'arrivais pas a personalisé la grandeur de mon vidéo. A peine 30 seconde et tout est deja en ligne

Convenient Man

Just adding a simple Youtube video was quite easy. Never done anything like this before, so it was new to me. A lot of customization details made it so I could personalize it.

The Heavy Hiker

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I like how easy it was to use! I just followed the directions and bam it worked out great! I recommend this to anyone who want to use videos on their shopify site!

Rocco Balance

wow. thank you so much. gave me everything i was looking for, thank you for making it so easy to use

HiLo sports

Location Austria

i used this App to show videos in my online shop and this works very well. I can surely recommend this app. :)

expressive flower art goods

Very easy to use and works smoothly. No coding skill needed. I made a few sliders in under 15 minutes.