POWRful Video Slider | Gallery

YouTube+Vimeo Video Gallery

Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this App to help me upload my own video slider. This App is very convenient and helpful. Thanks Teams.

Classic Jewelry and Accessories

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I'm very new to ecommerce and need all the help I can get. This is an amazing app and very easy to use. I was able to add how to videos on my site and Facebook as well. Thank you

Elders.fit

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just wish it could have taken the entire screen space. There is a little preloading time and the section appears after 0.5 seconds which is noticeable to users. Future updates may remove such things probably.

SQ

It's all good but I wish you could customise the playback buttons and remove the youtube title hovering over the video to give it a more professional outlook on the website.

Modern Day Gadgets and Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really Nice it helped make my website stronger and faster to get more purchases from customers. Add now

go69shop.com

Location Germany

The app is cool app to use for real i use the app on my site try it is free
the app dose what the programmer said about the app and i like it for that display and youtube video it play and it demo display it helpful if you know the value of what you want to use it for.
Sunbarron

Roses Milan

Location Peru

The app present problem with the integration code in home page. I'm reset the configuration and this problem persisten.

ParrisXtensions

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super Easy to install and use! Drastically improved the look and feel of my website in no time. Would Definitely recommend

Lord Mike's

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is great for using videos to promote our product and setting it up to my site was not that hard with the coding.

Mutual Gains

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Definitely meets my needs of adding videos to my website. Really enjoy using it because it is user friendly