POWR YouTube Video Slider

POWR YouTube Video Slider

by POWR.io

Easy video background slider for YouTube & Vimeo videos.

Classic Jewelry and Accessories

I'm very new to ecommerce and need all the help I can get. This is an amazing app and very easy to use. I was able to add how to videos on my site and Facebook as well. Thank you

Elders.fit

I just wish it could have taken the entire screen space. There is a little preloading time and the section appears after 0.5 seconds which is noticeable to users. Future updates may remove such things probably.

SQ

It's all good but I wish you could customise the playback buttons and remove the youtube title hovering over the video to give it a more professional outlook on the website.

Modern Day Gadgets and Jewelry

Really Nice it helped make my website stronger and faster to get more purchases from customers. Add now

go69shop.com

The app is cool app to use for real i use the app on my site try it is free
the app dose what the programmer said about the app and i like it for that display and youtube video it play and it demo display it helpful if you know the value of what you want to use it for.
Sunbarron

Roses Milan

The app present problem with the integration code in home page. I'm reset the configuration and this problem persisten.

ParrisXtensions

Super Easy to install and use! Drastically improved the look and feel of my website in no time. Would Definitely recommend

Lord Mike's

This is great for using videos to promote our product and setting it up to my site was not that hard with the coding.

Mutual Gains

Definitely meets my needs of adding videos to my website. Really enjoy using it because it is user friendly

Ustad Home

It is amazing, i can now download any video to my shop, product pages, etc. Looks amazing.

I love it.