POWRful Video Slider | Gallery

Create brilliant video gallery showcases from YouTube & Vimeo

Free plan available
YouTube+Vimeo Video Gallery

Ustad Home

It is amazing, i can now download any video to my shop, product pages, etc. Looks amazing.

I love it.

CLEVERWAY

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app to help me enter a video in my shopify online store. Many thanks to the developer... Great job mate

TheCrabbyShack

Yes Thank You Very Much,his parameter causes the player to begin playing the video at the given number of seconds from the start of the video. The parameter value is a positive integer. Note that similar to the seekTo function, the player will look for the closest keyframe to the time you specify. This means that sometimes the play

InsertAF

sawqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwq

Sydney Badminton

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

well display and structure, good app, well install to the website, highly recommended add in for your website.

Vibemood

Location Netherlands

helpful & easy love it makes my work super easy .............................................................................................................................

Sun Spotz

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I am new to Shopify and used this app to add a video. It was very intuitive and easy-to-use for adding video to my store.

outdoorsmangiveaway

I really liked how easy this app is to add a video to my store. my only complaint is minor...I wish the app would add a section to the theme so I could move the video around.

RAD Unlimited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

i used this app to group together some video and it dose just that .....2thumbs up.....the new custimeze options are good as well.

Diamond-Kisses-Hair

Very easy to use. I uploaded a video to my youtube page, which is private for now, and then copied the youtube vide link, and then pasted that in the designated are on the app.