POWR YouTube + Vimeo Slider

POWR YouTube + Vimeo Slider

by POWR.io

Easy video slider for YouTube & Vimeo videos.

CLEVERWAY

i used this app to help me enter a video in my shopify online store. Many thanks to the developer... Great job mate

TheCrabbyShack

Yes Thank You Very Much,his parameter causes the player to begin playing the video at the given number of seconds from the start of the video. The parameter value is a positive integer. Note that similar to the seekTo function, the player will look for the closest keyframe to the time you specify. This means that sometimes the play

InsertAF

sawqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwq

Sydney Badminton

well display and structure, good app, well install to the website, highly recommended add in for your website.

Vibemood

helpful & easy love it makes my work super easy .............................................................................................................................

Sun Spotz

I am new to Shopify and used this app to add a video. It was very intuitive and easy-to-use for adding video to my store.

outdoorsmangiveaway

I really liked how easy this app is to add a video to my store. my only complaint is minor...I wish the app would add a section to the theme so I could move the video around.

RAD Unlimited

i used this app to group together some video and it dose just that .....2thumbs up.....the new custimeze options are good as well.

Diamond-Kisses-Hair

Very easy to use. I uploaded a video to my youtube page, which is private for now, and then copied the youtube vide link, and then pasted that in the designated are on the app.

Struendos

I used this App to help me do ads videos. I really like how it does. I strongly recommend it. use it.