Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon with partial payment

dive-xtras.com

Works very well, we have it running on multiple sites. Support is also very quick. We use it to keep customers informed that they are buying an out of stock item and that it may be delayed.

Equipo Fotográfico

It works perfect! Support helped us to solve minor issues. We anticipate a growth on sales being able to sell before merchandise arrives.

Chartley Chucks

Very nice app, I changed to this app from another pre-order app because of the badge function on the products/collection pages. I like the extra pre-order email too. The developer is very responsive and sorts any issues/questions out very quickly - I recommend highly,

Centre du béton décoratif/boutique

I'm giving this app a 5 star, because it does what it says, it's not perfect, but the developer seems to have put a lot of work into this. very good support too. Thank you guys!

JelliM1

Fantastic support. Easy to install and use. The free plan is great but I can see us needing to upgrade in the future.

Gamer Nostalgia

I recommend using this app! It helped me get hundreds of preorders done during the holiday seasons when I ran out of stocks on multiple products. That translates to thousands of USD that could've been lost in sales. And what's best, the app is FREE. Again, worth giving a shot and trying.

Massagesessel Welt

Easy to setup, smooth integration and as we had an issue, blazing fast to help us out and gave us the right direction. strong recommendation!

ALLETT

We tested four or five of the pre-order apps. Found this one the easiest to use and the best feature set for our requirements. Had slight issue with unwanted characters appearing on cart page (seems recognised issue for Debut) but support was instant and Sarah had it fixed in minutes which was pretty impressive. Also has more realistic price point then some of the other products out there which didn’t seem to offer anything more than Globo. Nice work guys

Salugea

It is exactly what I was looking for! The support team is fast and efficient. You can personalize colors and text. Thank you!

Offbeat Sweetie

Fantastic app. Helped me launch a new product and collect pre-orders so I knew how many to order from my supplier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31