Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Genacol South Africa

Wonderfull app worked well for me while i was waiting for stock to arrive customers can pre order there fav products. Loveit will recommend this for any online store

awesome product

Spoonkie

Great tools it does exactly what we need and it is very easy to understand and build into product page. Fantastic customer service to Emma.

Dolcessa Swimwear

We wanted a way to tell our customers that their selected clothing size is on backorder. This was the perfect solution! It allowed us to have the "Add to Cart" button change to "Add to Cart: Backorder", and also have a customized message appear when they hovered over the button.

It's pretty easy to customize the plugin to fit the feel of your site. I definitely would recommend installing this app.

Artisanty

Support was great, resolved our issues quickly. Overall we are happy with the plugin and support team.

Geek & Co.

I needed an app to help me deal with out-of-stock products. Globo does exactly what I wanted to do: when an product's inventory reaches 0, display SPECIAL ORDER instead of ADD TO CART. Thanks again to Emma and her team for a great app, and even greater support!

Valentina Garí

Very helpful team! Super easy app to understand and integrate in your store. We are very happy with it!!

Blaque Falcon

Used the app to help me get my the new products out and wasn't sure how to do it. Customer service team were very helpful!

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

Pixel Weave Fabrics

Great product and Support!

DARK IN LOVE

very good app!! and very good service!! it helps a lot! Hope it can do better and better !!!wonderful!

Armand Heitz