Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Infamous Hockey

I had issues with the installation. Emailed support and they quickly responded. The developers were able to fix the issue and get everything working. Great app!

Savoni Boutique

Very good app!! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, developers. I had some small problems, but the support theme fixed it in no time! Great customer service.

The Proper Soap Company

A fantastic app! it's free and it does the job! Really happy with it. There are many paid alternatives out there but this is completely sufficient for my needs.

Lawung Online

REALLY GOOD! works well no issues, countdown timer could look a lot better though! maybe a facelift ...

Xlur Lifehack Shop

Fast, helpful and professional customer service, very recommend! They fix my problem within 1 day.

WAGGY WOFFIE STORE

Thank you very much. But rating pop up very annoying.. and also need to one by one edit the product , every time click "save" rating will pop up .. anyway i already delete the app

Intissimo

It is the best life safer thanks for the great app. There is nothing more useful and helpful! It was a great one!

The Mousepad Company

It was fine. Pretty simple, worked for what I needed I guess. I wish we could have had some more functionality with variants also I think it caused my checkout page to take awhile to load. Can't confirm that though so it might have been on my end.

Zero Waste Co

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what it says on the tin!
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!! :)

Dark Bunny Sauces

Aside from this rating pop-up every time the screen changes, it's a fairly good app. Except... it won't submit short reviews

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9