Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Lyrical Math

Straight forward and easy to use.

Sassy Girl Boutique NJ

This app is great and helps us manage our pre-order collection. Two options I wish it offered is banner/badge on pre-order items to denote it's a pre-order AND the ability to charge for the order once the inventory arrives instead of at the time the order is placed.

Keto Queen Kreations

Great app! Did exactly what I needed! No troubles Installing! Only down side is if a person orders a pre order item amongst other items you have to make sure to unselect it when you are creating a shipping label

Cool Approved World

Globo Pre-Order app is so easy to use and it is a great price. Thank you for creating an awesome app.

Olleke, Harry Potter Wizarding Store | Online filmmerchandise kopen

Staff is very helpfull and responded quickly on my questions. When I installed the app I did ran into some theme-related issues, but they fixed it and now it's a good working app.

Love Lee Fabric

I tried it, when I needed more help they offered it if I employed them - not happening, I have now deleted the app.

Plantastic Products

Works great simple to set up and helpful support (should you need them). Very useful app when you need to presell.

Really Awesome Stuff

Very good APP. Responsive support. Solved my problem literally overnight (and it was on the weekend!)

Aliceandwhittles

Highly Recommended. Excellent customer service. We had some issues in the beginning, but the support team was always available to help us out.

Nfpd Brand

Had some issues with it to start with but once contacting the developer via email they were quickly responsive to get back to me and fix the issues within 24hrs from initial email sent to them. Easy and fast to communicate with thanks again!
Regards, Marty - nfpdbrand.com