Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

kaboomlaser

Very nice app until It stopped working. But the customer service was quick to respond and solved the problem. They even called me to make sure everything was in order.

Static Academy

This app helped me to enable Pre-orders on products that we're waiting to arrive. The app works great and can be used very easily. High recommended.

Shop Vola Guitar

Works great! App is easy to use and navigate. Lots of options and features can be found easily. I would recommend.

Sparkle Castle

We have been very please with its functionality and decided to purchase the subscription to expand our options for adding more product. The one thing that stops it from getting a full five stars is that there is no option to display the in-stock date below the product (a count down timer is too flashy for our website) and the instructions for setting up pre-orders was confusing at times.

TOY HUNTSMAN - 潮玩獵人

Great customer service and technical support.
all the staff is nice and super helpful.
they fix the issue in very short time

Midlands Fancy Dress Redditch

I'd been using a different pre-order app so it took me a little while to adapt (mainly because I'm impatient and don't read things properly!) but this app is very straight forward. I love that you can change the default text so you don't have to re-write your chosen text if you want a product to have a different setting. Really easy to use and customize

sports zona

Es genial esta app fácil de usar! La recomiendo para hacer lanzamientos de productos, Mantiene tu web rápida

Mike Doughty Store

Was super easy to setup. I needed 5 items (you can add up to 5 items for free!) to display a "preorder" button instead of a buy button. Before using this app I was simply stating in the product description and email notification that customers were buying a preorder. Sometimes even with that, customers wouldn't know they were buying a preorder. This app is GREAT because customers literally have to push a "preorder" button and right underneath the preorder button you can put your ship date. They also have an option to add in a countdown timer so it's even more obvious that it is a preorder. It looked great with my store! Couldn't recommend more.

collab zürich

Great app, does exactly what it should and even more. Allows you to chose between single products or collections and has individual options for products. Absolutely awesome!

Our Ancestories

This app is absolutely amazing. I like that it offers a lot of options to customize my pre-orders. It's not too heavy and the customer service is superb.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34