Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Kewlus

Great app! I love how simple it is and easy to use. The support team is awesome - there was a small bug, which they fixed as soon as I reported it. Well done guys!

Scifitoys.se

Great support. The app has very good features, is very easy to use and for a good price tag. Happy so far!

WildRideOfficial

SUPER APP!! Within hours we earned back the monthly fee. Wouldn't know what to do without it. Every store needs this!

Matteo Valenza

i got some problem to show the countdown correctly, i think my custom theme has some issue , i wrote to the app team and they solved my problem in just a few hours ... the app is great and almost free for everybody . TOP ! thanks !

Tabrizi Rugs

A must-have functionality for any store that wants to have more control over the ways they sell products. I am impressed with the granular controls that this app offers. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the app's support team was very accessible and helped me fix a few bugs right away.

A7 UK

I have been very impressed with this app. The support staff were very responsive and helped get this working just as I wanted with the added bonus of Back in Stock Notifications included. I've now removed 2 apps and replaced with this one saving me money every month!

Guma Kayaks

I contact the guys from support and they are fast and good, they help us to solve a problem in our website.

Bounty Collectibles & Toys

Wonderful app. Provides great options for pre-orders and back-orders. Highly recommended for retailers looking for an organized system.

Plain Bicycle Project (Bicycle Garden)

I am confused with this app. It is working only on items that don't have any stock for any variations. As soon as one variation is in stock the pre-order stops working on all variations. Very frustrating as we can't use this app like we wanted to and as advertised.

Nerdzoic

more than 50% of all my store orders are pre-orders, so I would be lost without this app! It is very simple and works well. The support team is also top-notch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36