PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Exclusive-Hobbyshop

Location Belgium

Quick service and very friendly!
A very nice APP to use for your webshop.
For me it's the best PreOrder APP.
TOP!

ZNS Jewellery

Location Hong Kong SAR

The support is very helpful and timely! The setup is easy and the functions work fine with my expectations.

lunalae

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Had a little issue and the support team was very quick to fix it. the app is running smoothly as ever. cheers!

Tuft the World

Customer support has been great. They quickly added badges to our products when they did not show up automatically.

Oak & Ivy Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was so simple to install and set up. I had only one small issue and they were so quick to respond and help!!

SuperiorCare.Pet

Great and quick support. Always ready to help. We appreciate this app very much as it provides our shop the extra features we needed

Fjorden

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app does what it should and the support team was great in my experience. Had a few small issues that I couldn't figure out, but everything was fixed by the Globo team within hours of contacting them

TheSlowMotionBrand

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I used this app for my preorder and it was very helpful. It work very fast the process to activate was easy as well.

Sign24h Europe, S.L.U. - B16996787

Location Spain

Gran servicio por parte de Sarah, resolvió todos los temas que tenía con rapidez y profesionalidad. Todo por email, pediría que tuvieran un chat en directo y hubiese sido más rápido.

Swiggle

Location Australia

Very happy with this app. Works well and offers good intuitive user experience. Has also allowed me to receive orders when products have not been in stock which is of great benefit. Can't fault Globo, they provide quick, clear, concise communication and were able to make some minor tweaks at my request. This is the second app of theirs i've integrated and i'm sure won't be the last. Thanks Globo for your great product and support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62