PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

Jackson Sawyer

Support is terrific! Highly recommend people who are looking for the pre order and back in stock features to try this app!

BAIUSHKI

Location Switzerland

Great customer service. I had some integration issues with my theme and the Globo team solved them in no time!

Porsche Spares UK Ltd

The App is great but the customer service issues even better. What a great team. Highly recommended.

Pine & Palm Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to install and amazing customer support if you get stuck. Great solution for offering pre-order ability to your products.

Hokkaido Ski Club Shop

Location Japan

Great App that meets all our needs for preorders. Easy to set up and shout out to the support team. Very responsive and they fixed one issue in under 24hrs.

Unusual Horror

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is fantastic and works exactly how I need it to - Had a couple of issues with installation and again when I changed my store's theme but the Globo support were incredibly helpful and were happy to help me sort all of my issues - Can't recommend enough

Manatorsk

Location Sweden

UX of the app is a bit unfriendly. But the support has been great and fast! They've almost managed to solve all the issues we've had in a short amount of time.

GK Loot

Location China

Thank you Globo team! You've replied the email very fast and perfectly solved my problem! A helpful pre-order app.

Exclusive-Hobbyshop

Location Belgium

Quick service and very friendly!
A very nice APP to use for your webshop.
For me it's the best PreOrder APP.
TOP!

ZNS Jewellery

Location Hong Kong SAR

The support is very helpful and timely! The setup is easy and the functions work fine with my expectations.