4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications, praising its simplicity, customization, and compatibility with custom themes. Features such as scheduling product drops, back-in-stock email automation, and allowing small deposits for in-demand items are particularly appreciated. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient service. The app also offers a free tier and supports multiple languages. Some merchants, however, would like to see metafield information display support in the future.

April 2, 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. It just works perfect, it does what it promises to do. For my website I needed both the Pre-order button and Back in stock alert button and both work perfect. Their support is amazing, Rosie did a perfect job with solving all my issues!

Leven op Bali
Netherlands
4 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Wonderful App with Wonderful Support. It has fantastic features that meet both our Pre Order and Back in Stock Notification needs. Totally recommed.

Eadie Lifestyle
9 months using the app
April 24, 2024

bad bad bad, as a system programmer I have to say that this app is not a complete app that give you the alternative to configure a partial payment of total amount. excluding tax and shipping. text label are not relationated to the correct orientation of customers to omit posible mistake. and payments methods are limited. Asking for help to support is not to much confortable because giving them the errors of system they correct it but damage other things in the page and don't give you the confidence of have all as spected.

MONITO BOUTIQUE
About 1 month using the app
February 19, 2024

The app works fairly well and their customer service is very responsive
It would need a little more automation or at least use of templates for preorders but other than that I am pretty happy

Boutique MTB
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
March 4, 2024

great and fast support with rosie
helped me in a few minutes
and also very kind support
thanks

BabyKettchen
Germany
2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Best app on Shopify by far. Rosie was fantastic and would recommend any Globo product!

ROBYN'S TACK ROOM
New Zealand
Over 3 years using the app
March 7, 2024

I can totally recommend this app. Every questions I had is solved within 1 day. The team is so friendly.

Dalmeun
Germany
6 months using the app
May 14, 2024

I have had a brick and mortar business, but this is my first e-commerce. Whole new ballgame and frustrating for a 50+ year old! Looking at endless reviews and recommendations on line was mind boggling. But PreOrder Globo kept coming up as strongly recommended, and now I know why. Mike has been so very helpful and instrumental in easing my mind and getting me squared away. And I was able to catch on rather quickly after the helping hand. Awesome! Highly recommend!

I.M.Perfect
About 24 hours using the app
April 23, 2024

Great app and support team. Very customizable feature and if you have any troubles or wishes to change anything- just text support and they will fix it within a day. I was veeeery surprised by that. 5 stars

Chill Flame Candle Studio
3 days using the app
March 25, 2024

This is working well for us so far. I am honestly somewhat shocked by the level of support provided, given the price. It is super fast and friendly and they've been able to address every issue I've run into, which can't be easy given the differences in configuration across stores.

XX-XY Athletics