Reviews (1,050)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, customization, and features like pre-order and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its ability to schedule product drops, support custom themes, and multilingualism. Merchants commend its speed, efficiency, and the responsive support team. The pricing flexibility and automated back-in-stock emails are also seen as beneficial.

May 15, 2024

The support has been very helpful and quick

Magnolya Collection
Spain
8 months using the app
May 30, 2024

Great experience with the support team they were prompt and helpful also checked my theme/site to see what the issues were. App also delivers on what it promises, it allows me to strictly tell customers are getting pre-orders rather than immediate delivery which was a big issue on my end with declaring that with what shopify limits us to.

Eco Fuego
About 20 hours using the app
June 15, 2024

fast and professional service Thanks Mike

Active Life
Ireland
5 months using the app
May 14, 2024

I have had a brick and mortar business, but this is my first e-commerce. Whole new ballgame and frustrating for a 50+ year old! Looking at endless reviews and recommendations on line was mind boggling. But PreOrder Globo kept coming up as strongly recommended, and now I know why. Mike has been so very helpful and instrumental in easing my mind and getting me squared away. And I was able to catch on rather quickly after the helping hand. Awesome! Highly recommend!

I.M.Perfect
About 24 hours using the app
June 18, 2024

best pre order app out there - everything is set up well and easy to understand - couple of hiccups on setup (likely my fault) but Rosie at support was brilliant -

Thanks again!

ibigboi.com
1 day using the app
May 22, 2024

The team were responsive and supportive. They worked around the clock to help me fix my technical problems and addressed any other queries. I definitely recommend them.

Thibs Baby Club
Germany
6 days using the app
June 4, 2024

The application and its support team are both excellent. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wishes to implement a pre-order system in their store.

MINGBAN 明品
Hong Kong SAR
4 days using the app
July 8, 2024

We are only using re-stock alerts and they work good so far, we had no problems with working of the app. The setup was easy, we had a couple of questions that got answered after connecting with the support.

napieknewlosy.pl
Poland
3 days using the app
June 11, 2024

Highly recommend this app! easy to use and the support team is responsive.

Laifen-EU
Hong Kong SAR
7 months using the app
July 11, 2024

I will give a ten to this product and Rosie. Great features with super high speed and real-time responding support. I even thought they were my teammates for a moment.

valvalvoom