Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Lagendarybeat

it ok..can i used this app...i wanna try this app first

Confetta

So far so good. Developers seems legit and answers all questions. App is working fine. I didn't find the problems other users seemed to have had. Recommended. I will update review in the next months. Cheers!

Battleaxe Games

Some minor problems, but these were resolved through contacting the developer. Once you figure everything out, the app does what it's supposed to do :)

My1stonlinestore

Great app! I recommend it 100%.

Zuri House

Great application - easy to install, easy to use, there was one little technical issue but it was solved very quickly by the great professional support! Highly recommend!

Minishopmadrid

By this app somebody hacked my web.
Dont install...too dangerous..

Chpbeta

Fast customer service and the app works seamlessly.

Adeptcosmetics Com

OMG! Don't install this app -- it will screw up your entire store. I'm still working on the recovery!

Italian Wine Connection

Just installed in on my store! I wish I could give it 6 stars :)
Super easy to install. Highly recommended!

Jujumello Intimates

Absolutely in love with this app! Allows my customers to purchase out-of-stock items by being aware that the items will be pre-order basis and takes longer time to deliver. It enables us for product testing too! We can now test different products and sizes as we receive pre-order purchases instead of customers skipping over a product they are interested in by out-of-stock at that time.