PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

Isha Life SG

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is by far the easier way to setup pre-order for products. It has exactly what I needed... I could complete the setup in under 5 mins

Blackbeard's Den

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great!! So rare to find such a functional app that solves a common issue, all for free! Great work guys. I spent ages trying to figure out a strategy for pre-orders and this app does it all. No toying with code

Veldskoen Shoes Australia

Location Australia

Super easy to use! I love that I can apply the same settings to all variants, this saves a lot of time! Speedy and very helpful customer service when I needed a setting changed. Highly recommend.

Alchemy of Wisdom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I think this app its wonderful, favourite app easy to download matches my colour theme , differently recommend this app and its free this is why i rate them five stars .

Klaw Klips

Location Australia

This app achieved the exact purpose needed, it is super easy to customise and if there were any issues the Globo team was very responsive and were prompt in making any adjustments. very impressed

DiscountBowlingSupply.com

Great App, works well. Eric helped us out with a small iphone issue not showing the Pre-Order on a product

Spring Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very, very happy with the app and support. And it is free!!! It is exactly what we needed and now have it working great.

The Bohemian

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is just great and simple. Does exactly what it's supposed to do, a simple way to get people to pre order from your store. The support team is fantastic, always ready to help. Thank you guys :)

Alaabi

Time spent using app About 2 years

Due to covid-19 my goods are going to arrive late, so I used the pre-order app to start taking preorders and fulfill at a later stage. The app works perfectly well, easy to set up and most importantly, you can rely on the customer service. Eric was following step by step all the stages and was supporting all requirements from my side. Highly recommened.

Sunflare Saunas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've contacted support a couple times for some tweaks I needed to how the app functions and they have helped me quickly every time. Very responsive. Nice app.