PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Safana Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed an app to allow for some pre order items to be purchased and this app was recommended to me. It's exactly what I was looking for and it was very easy to work with. I had a few questions I needed answered and Eric resolved my query extremely quickly and efficiently alongside the dev team. I will keep this app on my site as I know I will be using it again.

PAKTEC

Location New Zealand

great and well AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RideFast Racing

This app allows us to encourage customers to add options to existing products which increases revenue on the items they add to their cart! The app was easy to set up and later, when we needed help integrating a different app, Eric from Globo Pre-order responded quickly and helped us immediately at no cost!

Mr. Pimpies

Location Mexico

So far so good. It gives you exactly what it says: Pre Order Botton instead of Add to Cart when Out of Stock

Nalora

Location Malaysia

This app is very usesul for people want to do Pre Order button for their product. It is free and you will never regret.

Vault Elements NZ

Location New Zealand

I used this app to pre-order some safety razors for an online shop. Loved it. Works easily. No issues at all.

NAKT Studio

Location Germany

Awsome app for an awsome price! Highly recommended - great support!
Big shoutouts to Eric Cantona - he has been a great & quick help. Thumbs up!!!

TooFaced London

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really useful for what we need. Does exactly what it says. Great customer support whilst having trouble integrating - the only feature missing and useful to our customers would be back in stock notification emails.

Umbrella Children

Great app but could be more intuitive in the interface or have better integration with the shopify app

Hostaro Tableware

Location Ireland

Great app, it's exactly what I need! I had an issue installing it - but I didn't realise I had to integrate it. So that's one tip from me!