PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 17, 2020

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si usarán esta aplicación.

Freaks Are Coming
Spain
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
August 17, 2020

Simple to install and customise messages. The product search function needs a little improvement but I can’t complain too much since the app is a massive help and free of charge. The support team are polite, friendly and efficient which makes it even sweeter!

ONE957
Ghana
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 14, 2020

Great help.It makes things easy for me.Glad to stumble upon this app. Will be using this to my store

Kids Optics
Philippines
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 29, 2020

A step by step guide would be great but the support team are quick and very helpful! Thanks a lot!!!

Vice Cosmetics
Philippines
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 27, 2020

I really like this app for what it is. The only thing I wish I had is some sort of tutorial or guide when first downloading. I had a little trouble figuring out how it works.

elanthebrand
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited June 26, 2020

This tool is great! Helped me to add preorder functionality to my website + it's for free!
The only issue is I'm not able to modify countdown dates in bulk, I have to modify each product manually, also the products table needs some more filters.

Sana's Sets
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 24, 2020

I would like to ask steps on how to change the add cart button to pre-order? thank you so much.....

E-Bike Fast
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 8, 2020

I think it's a good app.
I recommend it.
I was able to make fine settings, so it fits my needs.
I've been using it so far, and I didn't have any particular concerns, but I think it covers a lot of it even though it's free.

【公式ショップ】gekkabizin(月下美人) | 東京トワイライト
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 8, 2020

Very user-friendly interface and quite easy to use,an app that suitable for beginners , thanks for the work!

D+AF_my
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited April 30, 2020

Working good overall for my needs after initial setup. I can't figure out how to remove a item you no longer one and install disable but other than that great.

Gamer Loot