PreOrder Globo & Back in Stock

Pre-Order/Restock Alerts/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

【公式ショップ】gekkabizin(月下美人) | 東京トワイライト

Location Japan

I think it's a good app.
I recommend it.
I was able to make fine settings, so it fits my needs.
I've been using it so far, and I didn't have any particular concerns, but I think it covers a lot of it even though it's free.

D+AF_my

Location Taiwan

Very user-friendly interface and quite easy to use,an app that suitable for beginners , thanks for the work!

Gamer Loot

Working good overall for my needs after initial setup. I can't figure out how to remove a item you no longer one and install disable but other than that great.

Chabi Chic

Location Morocco

app is easy to use
however it's a shame that you can't taggued in one time same pre order buttom text or message...click on each items is very long and you are redirectered to the main menu each time you register the text for one item, so you loose your preo order items selection ; ;;;;;;;;;;

Ögon Design

Location France

Seems to be what I need = have the possibility to add a pre order button instead of order now! let use and see! Good job!

Miss Cliah

Location Philippines

I haven't fully grasped things but I'm happy there's an application like this. I really needed it for my business. Thanks!

Calico Keep

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

One star deducted because the feedback window kept popping up over functional areas of the app and wouldn't go away unless I left a review.

Otherwise, good app :)

ROSAII

Time spent using app About 2 years

Haven't started using it yet so I will come back later, leaving a review now to remove the pop up on the admin page

Cubistry

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app especially since it is free, but would like if it could take quantity into account as well!

Big Pawfection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app, fits in with my theme, does the job and is easy to use!! Only reason i didn't score 5 is it doesn't update automatically.