4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications, leading to increased sales. They appreciate its features like a countdown clock, product variation settings, and automatic switch to normal sale after countdown. The customer service is praised for its efficiency, particularly Rosie. The app supports multiple languages, is compatible with custom themes, and integrates with Klaviyo, though some issues with tag importing are noted. Merchants value the back-in-stock notification feature, partial payment support, and ability to secure allocation of popular items. Suggestions for improvement include more automation and pre-order templates. The app is known for its reliability, consistent performance, and offers a free tier.

January 15, 2023

wow, never before I got so fast and helpful response. I gave the team guest access and they solved the problem. App itself is a must have for preorder selling.

simracer
Austria
About 20 hours using the app
Edited April 1, 2020

Thank you very much. But rating pop up very annoying.. and also need to one by one edit the product , every time click "save" rating will pop up .. anyway i already delete the app

WAGGY WOFFIE STORE
Malaysia
22 days using the app
June 21, 2021

Super helpful. Needed help due to theme compatibility issues and was fixed within 24 hours. Thanks!

Beach and Wood
About 19 hours using the app
July 13, 2022

Great app - it's highly customisable, very cost effective and support is extremely responsive. Highly recommend!

Bondi Records
About 18 hours using the app
June 27, 2020

I really like this app for what it is. The only thing I wish I had is some sort of tutorial or guide when first downloading. I had a little trouble figuring out how it works.

elanthebrand
15 days using the app
August 23, 2022

The support is good, however there are a few things that off UX
- Presale with discount goes straight to Checkout, rendering users unable to purchase multiple products
- Our products are customizable and include file upload which is unfortunatle, not being able to catch on the order

Knitwise, Inc.
17 days using the app
April 30, 2020

I haven't fully grasped things but I'm happy there's an application like this. I really needed it for my business. Thanks!

Miss Cliah
Philippines
13 days using the app
March 2, 2023

This is a highly scalable and multifunctional Pre-order App. Help staff was also quick to respond and reliable when I had problems.

COLLECTORS JAPAN
Japan
About 13 hours using the app
August 19, 2020

App works very well, free setup was quick and easy. Interface is intuitive. Essential app for any store taking preorders.

Guf
About 11 hours using the app
Edited November 2, 2022

Unfortunately I had to remove the app but I may revisit in the futre. Customer support was good also.

Percys Pet Products