Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Combat Corner Norge

THE APP HAS RUINED OUR WEBSITE. DO NOT USE THIS. Our site has had a bug for 3 weeks. The menu bar stopped working on our mobile view, also the banner picture slider dissapeared. Only just got told today by shopify that leftover code from this app that we deleted 3 weeks ago is causing the problem. Just downloaded again now to see if we can uninstall again and remove all leftover code succesfully this time. Sent 3 emails to customer service without reply. This is really a waste of time!! Worst app ever.

Cold Busted

One word - Terrible. I've been using this for the record label for a few months now and it was absolutely painful to use. It simply does not work right. Then I noticed this was the app that was slowing down our entire site. Seriously, check out 'Online Store Speed' under 'Themes' and look at all the code that is slowing down everything. Next was the hard parting - uninstalling. This app left a ton of code everywhere. They have a guide online that is worthless. Their '1-click uninstall feature' does not remove everything either. Best thing to do is search for 'globo' code and delete with caution. Finally after getting rid of everything the PageSpeed on Google went from the 'red' to the 'green'. By far the worst app I've used here. But, while looking for another 'pre-order' app, I did come across 'STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity'. While this is not exactly a 'pre-order' app it does offer pre-order type of functions. Highly recommended.

December 2, 2020

I'm sorry for your experience. I wish you could read this document when you remove our app: https://globosoftware.net/kb/theme-installation/
We has the 1-click uninstall feature to remove all leftover code of the app.

Studio Photo HAVOX®

the app doesn't work properlly, it's a pain to uninstall it.....
I have to reinstall again to modify the data because it hasn't correclty uninstall!!! awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Natural Chef

I spent an hour trying to figure out why the Pre-Order was not working. I even checked the FAQ and follow step-by-step directions with no success. I did not see a way to contact anyone, so I just deleted the app and went with a different pre-order option. It's a shame because it seemed easy enough to figure out but don't have all night to figure out how to get an app to work.

The State Plate

you disturb by asking for a review continuoslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

London Grant

The app had a lot of glitches that would prevent an Add to Cart button or Pre Order button from showing. Essentially not allowing customers to place an order at all. It's very manual and you have to monitor each setting very closely to make sure they are still working.

Chamaye

I used this app and it deleted my add to cart button. Waste of time and money. I recommend not to use

August 31, 2020

Hi Chamaye,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We are so sorry for your unhappy experience.
Let us explain to you how our app works. The app will replace the "Add to cart" button of out-of-stock items with the "Pre-order" one when pre-order function is enabled. It's not an issue but our app primary functionality. It's a pity that it does not support keeping both buttons showing in order to meet your requirement.
If you need our support, don't hesitate to leave us a request.

Best,
Globo Team

UKARCHERYSHOP

Rubbish tried all the setting followed all the instructions nothing shows only add to cart Now deleted waste of time!

OverflowApparel

I USED THIS APP ITS LITERALLY UTTER SHIT. SCREWED UP MY ENTIRE STORE AND PUT MY BUSINESS OUT FOR 3 DAYS CAUSING LOSS OF MANY HRS AND MONEY DONT BUY THIS U WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION.

Love Lee Fabric

I tried it, when I needed more help they offered it if I employed them - not happening, I have now deleted the app.

Previous 1