Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

UKARCHERYSHOP

Rubbish tried all the setting followed all the instructions nothing shows only add to cart Now deleted waste of time!

OverflowApparel

I USED THIS APP ITS LITERALLY UTTER SHIT. SCREWED UP MY ENTIRE STORE AND PUT MY BUSINESS OUT FOR 3 DAYS CAUSING LOSS OF MANY HRS AND MONEY DONT BUY THIS U WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION.

Love Lee Fabric

I tried it, when I needed more help they offered it if I employed them - not happening, I have now deleted the app.

Lana Global

DO NOT US THIS APP! It removed my "add to cart" button. Just you know the most important button. I have been working to fix is for the last two hours. Support was not helpful. Please DO NOT use this app!!!

Minishopmadrid

By this app somebody hacked my web.
Dont install...too dangerous..

Adeptcosmetics Com

OMG! Don't install this app -- it will screw up your entire store. I'm still working on the recovery!

Divinesavages

Bought seemed to work fine but then i found a bug where my product images wouldnt load properly so uninstalled and had to get a shopify expert to remove the corrupted code. I messaged them to say i had issues but no reply in 24 hours. I would avoid this app.

Moonspirecreations

This app was free... I finally go to use it, and now its got a trail and wants to charge me.. such bad business practice.

Lone Star Collectibles

Your app stated free yesterday before I installed the app. Now you are charging $8.99 for the app. No thanks!!!! Deleting app!

Nido 2

Caused a JS bug on my theme (Debut). Made the product unable to be added to cart. Cost us 2 days of down time. Resolved now by removing app and then removing all of the code that this app had infected upon our theme.

Previous 1