Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Kewlus

Great app! I love how simple it is and easy to use. The support team is awesome - there was a small bug, which they fixed as soon as I reported it. Well done guys!

Scifitoys.se

Great support. The app has very good features, is very easy to use and for a good price tag. Happy so far!

WildRideOfficial

SUPER APP!! Within hours we earned back the monthly fee. Wouldn't know what to do without it. Every store needs this!

Matteo Valenza

i got some problem to show the countdown correctly, i think my custom theme has some issue , i wrote to the app team and they solved my problem in just a few hours ... the app is great and almost free for everybody . TOP ! thanks !

Tabrizi Rugs

A must-have functionality for any store that wants to have more control over the ways they sell products. I am impressed with the granular controls that this app offers. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the app's support team was very accessible and helped me fix a few bugs right away.

A7 UK

I have been very impressed with this app. The support staff were very responsive and helped get this working just as I wanted with the added bonus of Back in Stock Notifications included. I've now removed 2 apps and replaced with this one saving me money every month!

Bounty Collectibles & Toys

Wonderful app. Provides great options for pre-orders and back-orders. Highly recommended for retailers looking for an organized system.

Nerdzoic

more than 50% of all my store orders are pre-orders, so I would be lost without this app! It is very simple and works well. The support team is also top-notch!

Humixx

This app helped me with pre-sale activities. When I encountered a setup problem, the customer service was very patient and helped me solve my big problem. The reply was really timely, thank you very much

Liberty Vinyls

Great app, easy to set preorders. Does exactly what you need it to do. The only thing I would like to add is for the preorder tag to export out with the order in the ship station tags so I can sort and filter my orders with those that have items for preorders and fulfill easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29