Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

By Nature's Creations

It was easy to install, great tool to have on your store- great app! Support is very helpful and responsive.

Sawan Nakshop

great application easy to use translate and edit working perfectly and the support is more than amazing very responsive , this is a must have application

Realm of the Witch

Great little app. Fairly straight forward, although I did ask for help once. Everything works as it should and the support staff are friendly and helpful.

Lyrical Math

Straight forward and easy to use.

Sassy Girl Boutique NJ

This app is great and helps us manage our pre-order collection. Two options I wish it offered is banner/badge on pre-order items to denote it's a pre-order AND the ability to charge for the order once the inventory arrives instead of at the time the order is placed.

Cool Approved World

Globo Pre-Order app is so easy to use and it is a great price. Thank you for creating an awesome app.

Olleke, Harry Potter Wizarding Store | Online filmmerchandise kopen

Staff is very helpfull and responded quickly on my questions. When I installed the app I did ran into some theme-related issues, but they fixed it and now it's a good working app.

Plantastic Products

Works great simple to set up and helpful support (should you need them). Very useful app when you need to presell.

Really Awesome Stuff

Very good APP. Responsive support. Solved my problem literally overnight (and it was on the weekend!)

Aliceandwhittles

Highly Recommended. Excellent customer service. We had some issues in the beginning, but the support team was always available to help us out.

Previous 1 3