Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

RughouseUK

does what we need it to do, great value. Didnt work to start with but contacted them and they fixed the issue within a couple of days. very impressed since its a free app. back end could do with not reverting back to full view of products, instead of filters previously set, but its not too bad to get around.

CAZSET

I've integrated this app with my shopify store and am very happy with it. Its super easy to use and the support team was very helpful and efficient in helping me set up quickly. I highly recommend this app.

3MAY

Great easy-to-use app and even for Free! I can highly recommend it! Thanks for making this possible

by [REESEDELUCA]

Finally a pre-order app that works well and looks good doing it! Emma was an absolute gem helping me with the set up. It does exactly what it's supposed to do!! 5 Stars!

Gamer Gear Direct

Awesome app. Great if you're looking for a simple pre-order app. I'd recommend this to any Shopify store owner

Minimotos.co

muy buen la app me ayudo bastan y muy fácil de usar muy recomendada................................................

Agape Key All Natural Products

Helen was a big help. I received fast service and all of my problems were solved. GREAT JOB!!! Thank you

Vikela AIR

Excellent product. Highly recommend. Even the basic product offers great range of features and control for the user.

Popeline

At last, a simple pre-order app for free! Would recommend, definitely. Simple to use, efficient, nice interface.

Just Best Product

muy buena aplicacion es muy facil de utilizar y configurar, todo muy bueno para ordenar los productos cuando no esten disponibles

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9