Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

MarthaAcunaSportWear

Excellent app! es una gran aplicación la recomiendo al 100% funciona perfectamente con todos los productos,

Yuri Vape Lounge

so nice and I like it so much, highly recommend to others. *********************************************************

DonSevi

Globo Pre-Order is great, simple to install and use. I needed help in the middle of the night and sent a request to the Globo team, not even expecting to get a response for weeks on a free app. But, within 30 mins a real person responded. I granted them limited access to the store and they fixed the issue within an hour! Outstanding customer support!

tuangoeats

I used this pre order app for my food website. It. was great away to get every one pump about buying together

Me100fun

It helps a lot! It will be better if I don't need to login several time to add more than one item. On the other hand, the tap of feedback is always come out when I do the editing.

Côte Ouest

Haven't had an order yet but the app seems to work well!
I had an issue with how to have the "pre-order" button showing on my store and the team helped me resolved it :)

Bousy

after some effort from the team it finally works perfectly, easy communication and helpful teame. Thank you very much

Leyla Luxe Collection

I absolutely love this app! They're always available to help. They helped me install this app on my very complicated theme on a Sunday evening. Use this app, you won't regret it.

European Bedding

The app is easy to use and does exactly what I need. When I contacted the customer support for something, they replied fast too.
A functional app and helpful customer support. What more can you ask for!

Expocentric LITE

Super easy to use and setup. Helpful staff, willing to amend and make the app work flawlessly with our website theme. So good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12