Pre‑Order Manager ✔️ Pre‑Order

Pre‑Order Manager ✔️ Pre‑Order

by SpurIT

Pre-Order 🏆 Pre-Orders & Out-of-Stock Products

VersaChalk

Good app. Definitely helped us to keep sales even when we out of stock. It might not work well with not basic themes but custom configuration is available.

Forward Notion, LLC

I contacted their customer support due to a slight problem with the app not responding with a button on my custom theme and they fixed the problem very quickly. Great customer service and a very fast turn around if you have a problem. App works great!

Anabolic Health

Although I feel that the price is expensive for the functionality of a pre-order app I must say that the support for this app has been outstanding in terms of solving problems and customization. If we need pre-orders we will be sticking with this app, thank you!

A Little Bit Of Britain

The developers are amazing! I asked them to make the pre order description to be permanent on the product and to also show up on the search and collection page. Within one day this was sorted. Highly recommend.

Weaver Green

The app is great but it's the support from the guys at SpurIT that make this a 5 star product. Working together, they helped us tailor this specifically to our requirements and we've no doubt that the finished product is going to help our customers get the products they want.

Floto

This app works great and also the out of stock notifier app that they make is awesome. extremely fast customer support!!

Cenzo Bags

This app is great and customer service excellent - they made a custom change within 12 hours for us - thank you!

THTC Clothing

What makes a great Shopify app, isn't just the functionality (which this app has) but also the support. We've been using Pre-Order Manager for quite a while, and the thing that has kept us has been the customer service. SpurIT cares about their users and responds very quickly.

The app is great, helps manage appearance of your sales button and helps communicate preorder lead times to customers. The lite version works fine for a simple clothing brand like ours - and the full pro version looks meaty enough to take on bigger stores too.

Great work, guys

Live Infinitely

Great service with the app. Ran into a theme update issue on a Saturday and they had everything fixed within minutes!

My TickTalk

I used this app for years and it works great! On top of that, the customer service is awesome! They helped me immediately to solve the issues. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61