Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by SpurIT

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Petit Co.

The Pre-Order Manager 2.0 App has been perfect for us. We had one small issue but the customer service and tech team were able to fix the issue very fast which we appreciate!

September 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Evolve Skateboards Australia

Hands down the quickest support I've ever received from any app developer and we've been with Shopify for 7 years. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to use our inventory app to track preorders (you can) and then our highly customised app meant that the in cart message didn't show but they resolved that straight away and now it works a treat. Love the easy but customisable design too.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!

Lanch - Accesorios y Gadgets Originales

I am charmed with SpurIT support. They help me fix an issue with a previous app I was using and deliver the best quality service. Very satisfied with them!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

italtoys.it

We Installed the plugin some days ago and we are testing it for our
migration from magento ...

The app work as expected, only a little conflict with our theme but solved from the Support Team in quickly and perfectly way

I Will Keep the app for long time

Alpatronix

Works as advertised. A lot of settings that covers virtually any scenario. Good customer service too.

September 12, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

SwimmingGear

I used this app for years and it works great! On top of that, the customer service is awesome! They helped me immediately to solve the issues. Highly recommended !

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

THRILLS CO

Works well on our store and the support is top notch. The developers were so kind to adjust everything so it fits our aesthetic perfectly. Excited for the first results.

September 2, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

It allows me to set products on pre-order in a few mouse clicks. Tons of settings, every little thing is adjustable, easy to set up and works perfectly.
Awesome app.

September 2, 2019

Happy Wifey

They keep charging us after we cancelled our membership. We let them know 2(!) times, and they still didn't cancel the subscription (there is no way to stop the subscription in the app). When asking for a refund, they only offered discounts in one of their other apps. Terrible customer service.

August 31, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue.
Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify it immediately.

Rudy Project

I had an issue with the "add to cart" button changing angles in the flow theme. Took a while to work out where the issue was coming from and i contacted Pro-Order as it seemed they might have been the only ones changing this button. I emailed them and surprised to get a response straight away and they said they would get their engineers onto the case over night. I arrived back to work the next day saying it was fixed and it was. Great service, fast and got the job done. Thank you the team at pre-order

August 30, 2019