Pre‑Order Manager ‑ Pre‑Order

Pre‑Order Manager ‑ Pre‑Order

by SpurIT

Pre-Order | Pre-Orders & Out-of-Stock Products

IAMRUNBOX

Very good customer service, got great help with my problem that I couldn't figure out. Love the customisation part as well.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Parker Thatch

Has worked flawlessly from the get-go. Ran into a cart malfunction technical issue on a Sunday. Live chat support was there to help and the technical team implemented a fix within 24h while staying in constant communication. Great stuff!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our support and technical teams were able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

De Bourgogne Express

They helped us implement it like a rockstar! Great service! And the plugin is very good too. One of the easiest plugins so-far

May 13, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Last Best Store

Great app! I had a few issues with the pre-order button showing up in places other than the product page, for example, the Quick View modal, and the featured product section in my theme which showcases a single product on the home page, The team was extremely quick to respond to my problem, and fixed it right away. I originally thought this apps (just like almost all shopify apps) was overpriced, but after this outstanding service, I am confident in my purchase. Highly recommend.

May 13, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance!

TOMA Essential Skin Therapy

We've only had the app for a week and so far it's working out well. We had an issue with the pre-sale button and the team fixed it immediately.

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

MQuan Studio

The app is helping us manage sales in our online store and we have gotten great support from everyone on the SpurIT team

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Wavelength Style

I'm still getting the hang of specific variants and stock levels, but Artem was available immediately via chat to answer my questions and help get my account set up correctly. I like how easy it is to plug in, and that you can be specific on the variant level.

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that Artem was able to assist you with app's configuration. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Tari Klambi

I just finished conversation with Artem and he is very kind...I only have basic knowledge of application setup like this. This guy saved me a lot of time. At the end of my free trial, I will continue with "pre-order manager". THANKS AGAIN !!!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you're satisfied with quality of our services. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

www.entertainmentstore.in

We've just installed this app and so far it works great. The response from the Spur IT team is really commendable. We had 1 small issue which was resolved within 24 hours.

May 13, 2019

Feel free to contact us anytime!

Genevieve's Wardrobe

Works well with good customization options, and any issues we had were quickly resolved. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63