Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

leansweets

Settings don't save, and when we launched with pre-order option - we weren't able to convert sales because the app didn't work. We submitted many support messages and even upgraded further to the premium paying level and weren't able to resolve the issue still.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We had just sent you an email in regards to the resolution of the issue. We will call you tomorrow in regards to this.

In regards to this issue, we had received your inquiry at 12.40pm and responded within 2 hours. As this requires escalation to our developer, we need more time to look into your issue.

Crowned Identity

WOW so simple! I thought I'd test the market with a new release so wanted a pre-order function. This was easy to turn on. Thanks

NEIMU

no pay later option..................................................................................

May 9, 2021

Hi thanks for the feedback. We had never mention in our app listing that we have this feature. We also had make known about this in our FAQ. We even had a feature request message board (accessible via our app), in regards to this feature. You could go over and vote for this feature instead.

Bike Mob

Great app, but the support is basically non-existent! I would give it 5 stars, but when I needed them a few times they just never ever answer :(
And to date, they still have not answered and I need help!!!!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After checking through the support tickets, we had replied your issue via email 2 days ago with the resolution and another follow up email a few hours ago. We will make attempts to call you later. Thanks.

Update 5th May 2021: As communicated via email, this issue had been resolved. Do let us know if you have any further questions.

The Hall of Heroes

Would love to rate this better as it perfroms a great function for our buisness, butt he customer service from the company is very poor and there coding keeps confliting with other programs so keeps causing glitches and oversells products leading to an issue of refunding alot of items.
Customer serrivce really needs to be worked on and having a Contact number people can call for support to get it fixed would solve alot fo the issues.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. As the issue is theme specific, we require more time for the fix. Upon investigation, we are now compatible with the themes that you are using.

art by life

The app is easy to use and has all the important functions on board. The Suppurt team is very helpful and was able to deal with my concerns within a very short time. I can recommend this app.

Concord Wireless

so far so good hope this works for me . preorder is the name of the game..................................

AIR SPACE

we've been using it for over a year. it's good. the management dashboard can be more user friendly by allowing copying product listing

Weaver Green Australia

We've used this app on a handful of stores and it's returned a significant ROI by generating sales that would have otherwise been lost due to stock delays. The support is always prompt and helpful. As well as securing orders, we also use it to gauge interest in new products and ranges, helping us to better plan and manage our product development and stock levels.

Courtney.Co Fashions

I used this app to help me do an item presale and it worked awesome! I was able to get the sales I needed to know exactly how many to order. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90