Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

PreOrders, Notify Me, PreSale, Back In Stock, & Coming Soon.

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Malo'o Racks

The app works great. I had some issues installing it on Cyber Monday when we ran out of products and needed it to work fast. I had an issue installing it and sent in a help request. They responded in 15 minutes! They got it working and then optimized the loading time over the next 24 hours to provide a better experience for my customers. Great product, better service!

Femmagic

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I needed assistance during the initial install and the support team was able to fix the issue with in an hour after 2am in the morning my time!

Nēmah

Extremely quick customer service team, helped resolved my issue within 1 hour of first reaching out. Highlighy recommend

Madeleine Thompson

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very easy to use and very intuitive.
Really quick to answer any queries and provide great support 24/7.

Gym Natural

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app itself does not always work 100% to my liking, but customer support is extremely helpful. Whatever question you have they will do everything to help you. All of my problems were fixed within 5 minutes.

Knight Inspired

Location New Zealand

Super helpful staff, great app thank you. Very useful for the store when we need to run pre orders for products.

November 18, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better ;)

Backyard Food Forest

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using this app for a month now and find it doing exactly as it said it was going to do. Customer service is responsive and professional.

November 18, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

PRAYING RABBIT

Although it did take some time, I received help on fixing the app to run smoothly on my website. I am currently taking pre-orders and the deposit option is very useful. So far my experience with this app has been really bad. Here's the list: 1. I installed this app 3 days ago. I'm still not able to use it because some of the features are not working properly. I've messaged multiple times for help, and their support has been really slow. I still can't get the app to fully function so I can start receiving pre-orders. 2. The app was not mobile friendly on my website right away. I had to message them to help fix this. A big box appeared which made users scroll all the way to the right just to read the text 3. It's very glitchy. I update one setting for a product and all of a sudden it changes everything. I try reverting it back to normal, but it doesn't work. Some settings do not work right away, so you'll most likely have to message for support. 4. The support is very slow. I'm still waiting or a reply on getting this app to work.

elpadoan

Location Italy

Amazing assistance, they fix the issue in no-time. Great app with easy setup and great results. Thank you

November 18, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Wonderlandworld

Firstly had some issues installing the app, but great customer service team and they helped very promptly to fix any issues. App working seamlessly in my shop and very easy to use. Over all very happy with this add-on and would definitely recommend !

November 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.
It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99