Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

BerdooWorld

I installed the app and non of my buttons changed to "pre-order". The app also added two tags to my shop which show up on every product and my side bar which I CANNOT REMOVE. Not useful for me.

Naughty Linen

Since the management of the app changed, the support is very poor. No reply since a week, very disappointing. The app is full of bugs - deletes other products from the cart, you can't update pre-order items quantity. it's a mess.

Lorenzo's Golden Select

Currently using the free tier and it works like a charm. It was very simple to turn on items for Pre-Order.

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

Been using this app for a few weeks now and had a 20k increase in sales. great great great app!!!

July 23, 2020

Thank you for the kind feedback! It is encouraging for us to know that our app helps you with you sales.

St. Nick's Ride

Good app. It's easy to use. Their help center was of great help. The app easily integrates with my store and is able to work once it is installed.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

HempLily

It was easy to set up and use, and worked for the 2 days I needed it. I uninstalled it, but it left 2 tags on every single product that customers can see in Filters (spo-default and spo-disabled). Now I'm having to clean up and remove all manually which is time consuming. Shopify should crack down on apps that don't fully remove code when uninstalling. Using tags is not a good way to accomplish pre-order status.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. This is a known issue with Shopify that codes will be leftover in the Themes after uninstallation. We would also hope this issue could be fixed as this is a common issue that developers are facing. You may refer to the URL here for more clarification: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/How-to-uninstall-apps-complete/td-p/665533

Hope this clarifies that the situation that you had mentioned is beyond our control and if you need further assistance with the removal, we are glad to help.

Lusty Skin

This app is great. If you manage your own inventory or use a fullfilment center for branded merchandise, I highly recommend this app. Took less than 5 minutes to integrate, and gets rid of the dreaded "sold out" button

July 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind feedback and the strong recommendation!

Jekyll and Hide

Customer service is very slow, and app intermittently keeps on failing on our specific products and store.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our typical response time was within 1 business day. Based on our ticketing system, it seems that we had responded to you within that timeframe. Do let us know if you require any further assistance and we are glad to help.

Pipeman

The support has been fantastic. They managed to apply the app on our inventory of over 11000 products. I recommend this app for any store.

July 12, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback and encouraging words.

OLIVIA ROCCO

I am using this app to enable preorders. Works smoothly with my store and team are really supportive in set up.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback. If certainly encourages us to do better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83