Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by SpurIT

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Oxylus

Very good app and very good support. Had some problems due to VPN and the team was very supportive and patient. Thank you for all the help!

BVB Magazine

Very good app, so easy to install and manage, and if I have any issues, support team is very fast to response and help me. Great

November 20, 2019

We are glad to hear that the app works fine :)
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

ModernSoccerShop

I'm using it for my Black Friday promotion campaigns and the app is great, easy to manage your pre-orders. Thank you Spurit!

November 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Henry's Dishes

I think it's the best Pre-Order app I ever used! Great interface, easy to configure, cool guys in support team.
Highly recommend!

Thank you! Feel free to contact us if you'll face any difficulties

Einstein Underground Press

Great app! Great customer service! I had some minor issues, but they addressed them right away. It looks good now!

November 20, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Let us know if you need any help, we're always glad to assist you

BLACKX

There is no option to downgrade back to the free plan when you no longer need what the paid plan offers. You basically have to follow all the steps for properly deleting the app, then delete the app - just to cancel your paid subscription. Then I guess you can reinstall after? - I dunno, their support team after 3 messages still wouldn't just tell me how to do and I don't want to risk re-installing and then getting charged again since I don't actually know how it works and they won't tell me (and this info is not in their knowledge base either) ---- so that's another reason for the lower rating (support responses). They just give you vague answers instead of just telling you how, wasting your time.

November 15, 2019

Thanks for your feedback.
Please note that we don't charge customers straightly, they are charged by Shopify, also there're no apps that allows to switch between free and paid plans, as all the paid apps have charging cycle. But we would like to find a solution for the situation, please respond to our email or contact us via live chat, so we could change your opinion about our product

Cozie Gal

These guys are great! I reached out because the pre-order button wasn't working in my "related products" section. Instead of asking me to pay for custom development, they added a new capability to the entire app so everyone can use that feature now. So awesome!

November 15, 2019

Thank you! Feel free to contact us if you'll face any difficulties

Magic Food Truck

Great app. Looks professional, works perfectly, easy to get it running within a couple of minutes. Super-useful.

November 12, 2019

Many thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Harry's Best Goods

I believe it's the best preorder app ever developed. Thank you guys, it's just perfect. So glad I found it.

November 12, 2019

Bryan Safety Equipo de Seguridad

I Think the free plan must to can be used on more product to test very well and chose to buy it because there are many things to test

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Our app works great on all products, that's why it has only 1 free product :)
And we're always glad to help you if you need any assistance with configuration or other questions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68