Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Eagle Six Gear

Early days using this app. Just installed and only using the pre-order feature.
So far support has been great. I like that you can edit on a variant level and I LOVE how you can the cart button and info text to include a ship by sate which will pull through to shopify. I will update review as I use more features and have some data. So far so good.

July 4, 2022

Thank you for the kind review ! This motivates our team to do better.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance :)

mwhom

Location China

I can't see anything after approve the billing , loading all the time ! don't buy it! gIve my money back !

July 3, 2022

Hi, we had written to you twice and send several reminders to ask you for the store access request (in which we had sent you as well). Unfortunately there was no reply from you since 30 June 2022. Please note the email address that we had sent you is this account: **ao**aohui*****@gmail.com (asterisk replaced the actual letters for privacy reasons).

Please note you are still in the 14 day free trial and NOTHING is being charged. You will not be charged ANYTHING until 13 July 2022 as stated in our pricing page all new installs comes with 14 day free trial. Kindly, reply to our email or use the live chat widget located in-app so we can assist accordingly.

AYM

Any issues raised are very quickly responded to and fixed. A great support team who provide informative help! Cant recommend enough.

June 29, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

REEFLEX | Explore. Create. Inspire.

Location Switzerland

Chaire and Dhurga, great customer service support - super prompt & fast. Fixed the issue very quickly --> 5 stars on this Regarding app, UI is quite simple to use and functions seem quite straight forward. Pricing still seem a bit too high to be honest, for what is available in the app, however worth trying. Definitely useful to avoid missing on orders or support new product launches. Thanks,
Josh

June 29, 2022

Tribesigns

It must have something wrong with the mail server. Yes, we got the reply using another email address. They did help us a lot, thank you. We will continue to use your app.

May 27, 2022

Thank you for the kind reviews. It had been a pleasure to assist you with your problem. Hope you will continue to enjoy using the app.

K2 Industries

I used this app to set up pre-orders for custom car parts for our customers. It has been a very useful tool and their customer service is very quick and helpful.

May 6, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Lord von Panen

Location Germany

Very user friendly app with amazing customer support. Highly recommended for all those who want to sell their products when they are out of stock.

April 29, 2022

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

The Shower Head Store

Amazin App!! It is Everything that I have been looking for in terms of managing Pre-Order. Easy to set up and responsive customer services. I set up everything in less than 15 minutes and 10 minutes after installing I already had 2 pre-order orders $$$. Marketing and the cost of customer acquisition are so high if you are running out of stock even if for a few days, you NEED this app!!! Coming soon and Notify me are amazing bonuses of this app. The only downside at this point is that the Notify can't be linked to Klaviyo yet because still in Beta but it is promising.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out
Good Luck to your business ;)

Abigail Boutique

I had some issues with the app after installing it, The customer support helped me resolve the issues within a minute.

April 22, 2022

SWELLY ONLINE STORE

Use from Japan.
COMING SOONをPre-Order と一緒に使わないといけない部分がめんどくさいです。予約商品じゃない商品は使えない、通常販売商品にも対応してほしい。今日から発売!というようにCOMING SOONの機能進化させてください。 月額$24にしては機能が弱い。

April 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned in our email to you (with screenshots provided), our Coming Soon button can be shown independently from Pre-Order. Here are the information stated as well:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96