Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Tusi Stationery

Slow support responses, unable to stop pre-orders connecting to shipping app, unable to manually adjust individual orders to fulfil in stock items, error messages everytime try to export orders to csv file - complicated and messy app.

oliso

Great app! Setup simple, and easily workable. Only issue is a problem that comes up sporadically where it won't tag that the order was a pre-order, which means somewhere along the line a customer might not have confirmed or saw that the order was a pre-order, as it won't record the notes in the order. Not a huge problem as it comes up once every 100 or 200 units and is easilbly remedied by contacting customer to verify. Could be a compatibility issue with the customers browser, but it is really hard to tell, as to troubleshoot customers need to divulge this information and every-time their support tried to verify this issue, they were unable to replicate. But not a huge issue, just could be better here. Otherwise, I'd give 5 stars,

Revved Up

Customer service was really really helpful, integrating this into my theme. I ended up going with a different app for my launch, due to other circumstances, but this app was great.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your great review. It is certainly our pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.

The Real Thyroid Shop

If you have 1 product store and you run out of stock, it really suck, as your income goes down significantly. With Pre-Order manager I was able to get some sales (not as much as if I had stock, but much more than when I just couldn't sell). Bug thumb up!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We are really glad that our app had assisted you with your business.

The WindBlend

App was great for my preorders at www.thewindblend.com! Instead of showing add to cart or buy now...my customers saw PREORDER and the discount was applied immediately for them to see! I struggled at first but realized It was user error after the team responded quickly to my email for help...highly recommend

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. It is certainly our pleasure to had served you in regards to your inquiry.

BMC-México / Tienda oficial de BMC Switzerland en México, Suiza

Highly recommended at all times they have helped me in everything, thank you, It is very friendly and easy to use, it has all the tools or skills that I needed

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your recommendation and awesome review. We hope our app can assist your business with great success.

Lemi Shine

Easy way to offer pre-order capability. One word of warning: if you are using the free plan, be VERY careful about which product you select, because once you do, you can't de-select it and choose another without upgrading to a paid plan. Would give it 5 stars otherwise.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are currently reviewing our free tier pricing scheme. We will notify you again once we had review is complete.

Mission Mercantile

Extremely easy to install, configure and customize. We were up and running in 5 minutes. Definite 5-star!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback on our app. We hope that it will help you achieve great success in your business.

Lost Universe

The message underneath the pre-order button keeps disappearing inexplicably. The limit we set on quantity available for pre-order didn't work and we oversold an extremely key product and let our customers down. Don't waste your time.

October 15, 2020

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. As mention in our email correspondence, the issue had been resolved as the issue was caused by the StockSync app.

Siccaro DK

On the upside - great and helpful support. On the downside - annoying popups that cannot be removed and conflicts with some other apps (which support promptly helped me resolve)

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the good review. Noted on your feedback in regards to the pop-ups. We will review it with our dev team on this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86