Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Back in Stock Alerts, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Best Gym Equipment

We installed this app during lockdown when we were struggling with stock availability. It helped us massively and performs well on our website.
We've called upon the developers a couple of times to help us with styling and placement of the buttons and they have been very responsive and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

MX5 Mania

Let me start by saying, this app is great and it works very well to inform customers of a preorder HOWEVER we have thousands of products on our site. To make sure pre-order is enabled on a product you need to either a) Search for a product and check or b) select all store products and apply it (with 3000 products.. it takes a long time and often time outs) The filter area shows that there is an option to filter by products which dont have the pre-order function enabled but this DOES NOT WORK. I have asked support for a fix and they say it can't be done.
It would be 5 stars if that worked - but until then 3 it is.
I will continue to search for an app that has this feature but until then, this is the best i can find

Adene Lumae

Deleted this app and it left behind code and caused my add to cart button to disappear on my product detail page! Would NEVER TRY THIS APP!

September 12, 2021

Good day to you. As mentioned in the uninstallation guide located at the main menu of the app, this is the standard behaviour of Shopify as they do and that is why you are required to click the Uninstall button inside the app before uninstalling the app from the Shopify Admin Panel.

During uninstallation, we had also sent an email notification to you to remind you that if you had uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel please contact the support team to assist with the code removal.

We had also made several attempts to contact you to help out with the removal of the codes, however none of our attempts succeeded.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

Easy set up. Excellent, professional and speedy customer service. Especially like the new Coming Soon feature!

KEUZI-OLD

I tried using this app. It wants to charge you all the time. It warns you that if you add more than 1 product it will start billing you. I added just one product and it billed me.
It does not appear to have email notification support.

August 26, 2021

Update 30/8/2021: As mentioned on 27 August via call and emails, you are still at your free plan because only one product is selected. We had even sent you the screenshot and assured you that no charges were made.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Our free tier applies to one product at all times. If you want to enable the second product while maintaining the free product, please disable the first product before enabling the second.

I had checked, you currently have a pre-order enabled on one product already. If you wish to enable another product, please disable the current one before turning on the second one. This includes variants as well. If you need assistance on the free tier, we are glad to assist you.

As for the email notifications, as mentioned in our previous maintenance emails to our existing merchants, our first email notification feature will be release in Mid-September.

Natures Garden Gift

Great customer service. Fast and efficient help was provided. Would recommend for anyone looking for a pre-sale service.

DroneCosmo

I love this app. I am switching my other shopify plus store from pre-order alpha (another app) to this. The pre-order alpha shows the pre-order label regardless of your inventory status. this app works based on your inventory level.

Dova Play

Great app for managing pre-orders, simple, efficient and very easy to use. Worked perfectly for our website!

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

Currently testing free version of this app and it seems to be doing what it needs to do. Great options to allow preorder for specific variants. Also allows you to use the same button design as theme, which makes everything look very seamless. Fast support via email, got a fix within 24hrs. Would recommend!

SAD N DIRTY

I'm switching from a different app that's just eh, and you can't easily configure variants. Literally downloaded this super quick bc a customer dmd me to let me know she couldn't pre-order her out of stock size. Now it's fixed. And it doesn't redirect you to a new site. So easy seriously. I'll update if I have any issues.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the review ! We are glad you love our app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92