Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by SpurIT

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Jonathan's Cups

Works really good and it's really good looking app! I think this is the best Pre-Order app on Shopify, highly recommended. The support team is also really fast and helpful so 5 starts guys!

NorthernLightsCo

Great job guys! The design is so great and super easy to use. I've set it up in a few minutes and started my pre-order campaign right away!

Texas Electronic

Great app! Really suits my needs and that's exactly what I was looking for to make pre-orders so I'm lucky to finally use it :)

OMNIA INTIMATES

The app appears to work well, even though it is an expensive app. However I cannot get the design to save (change from default button color) - it appears they have not responded to many customer comments in a while. Might have to find another option if they are flat lining.

emuliving

We have been using this app for over a year and it works perfectly! If a problem does come up, the support team is very fast to help correct any problems!!!

CIGA Design UK

App works exactly as I had hoped. I had a small issue with the pre-order buttons not looking quite as I would like but the team jumped on my site and added some custom coding and it is now exactly how I wanted it. Great support.

Frockaholics at Momento Dezigns

solve problems quickly! We have been used this app for a year, it really solves our problems and will keep using.

Sofia Nero

Excellent customer service - issue was dealt with in a very timely manner, even when I was only on the free plan!

Studio Europe

This has been an essential app for our store and any occasional issues are quickly dealt with, and all the support staff are friendly and helpful

February 19, 2020

We are always happy to help, so feel free to contact us!

Hayalie

Five Star great customer service and great app to use. It helped my brand take it to a new level! Thank you

February 19, 2020

You are more than welcome and thanks for your feedback :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74