PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

BeerGater

This app is easy to use and did exactly what it needs to do. We had a few questions and needed assistance with integrating it with our theme, and we received support in a very timely manner which resolved our issue. The team was also pleasant to work with. I'd recommend this app!

Dragon Novelties

Very Faulty - it works only when it decides it wants to work. There are countless products that will not shift over - and your customer service tabs are not working they are broken

January 12, 2022

Update 18/1/2021: After sending 4 follow up emails we had still yet to get a reply from you in regards of your issue. Kindly contact if you require any further assistance.

Thank you for your review. We are still pending your email reply in regards to your issue with the Coming Soon feature. The email was sent to the email address that starts with "store". The Pre-Order Manager uses the Shopify API. Any products that is imported to your store will show up on our app.

StichScrubs

This apps support does not work even on a paid subscription and the preorder button just hangs and doesnt actually work

January 3, 2022

Update 18/1/2022 - We had yet to receive a response from you despite several follow-up on the outcome. Do let us know if you encounter any further issues. Thanks

Update 13/1/2022 -As mentioned in our email, the app did not work due to code conflict with a third party variant selector app. Do keep us updated or feel free to link us up with the dev. Thanks.

Thank you for your review. Upon troubleshooting, the app should be working as intended now. We apologize if our earlier emails did not reach you. If you have any further questions or if you had met with any further issues, please feel free to use the Live Chat feature in-app or just reply to our email.

Vibe

We used this app during Black Friday this year. It has worked perfectly. Before we launched, we needed assistance from the support team. They are incredibly fast and extremely helpful.

December 10, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Big Cardinal Energy

Awesome App! Actually my favorite app for running preorders.. Definitely would recommend it for all of your pre order needs.

December 3, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated by the entire team!

We wish you all the best!

Brazyn Life

A fantastic app that does exactly what we need it to do. Fully customizing our pre-order notices has been a great cure to a particular headache that Shopify can't address

November 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback ! We are glad you like the app, good luck :)

One Funny Mother Gifts

This app destroyed my site. I've been on shopify since approx 2017. I've been growing my business throughout the pandemic and have great success reading these reviews and making good decisions with apps. I read the reviews, felt confident with this app and it's destroyed my site. I have nudey girl pop ups on my site, malware is flagging my site as malicious and my sales are suffering. I had to contact Shopify, the theme designer and AMAI to get it resolved. I deleted the app, according to AMAI's four step process and its still left corrupted code on my site. My site is still throwing up pop ups and being marked as spam. Shopify can't help me. The theme designer said there is definitely bad code and AMAI said they fixed it but it's still bad. If you want your themes' code destroyed forever.....try this app. Horrible!!

November 4, 2021

You had made FALSE ACCUSATIONS that we will not take lightly. . Our app will not install malicious codes into anyone's store. Please note that in order to be listed, our apps are required to pass regular audit checks by Shopify.

If our apps were to be found with malicious codes, we would had been delisted.

Up until now you couldn't show any evidence or proof that our app inserted any malicious code into your site and yet you decided to to make wild accusations which borderlines on defamation.

Boutiquemtb

The app is working very well and new feature get added regularly
Support is also very prompt and remain polite when you a clearly are the issue (aka user error) and not the app ;)

Black Ice

The app is great to use and the customer service team is wonderful to work with. Highly recommend this app.

October 29, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :) If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

rowleyhesselballe.com

Super helpful development team made customizing the button design to suit my theme so easy! Would highly recommend.

October 26, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)