PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

Currently testing free version of this app and it seems to be doing what it needs to do. Great options to allow preorder for specific variants. Also allows you to use the same button design as theme, which makes everything look very seamless. Fast support via email, got a fix within 24hrs. Would recommend!

September 28, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better ;)

SAD N DIRTY

I'm switching from a different app that's just eh, and you can't easily configure variants. Literally downloaded this super quick bc a customer dmd me to let me know she couldn't pre-order her out of stock size. Now it's fixed. And it doesn't redirect you to a new site. So easy seriously. I'll update if I have any issues.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the review ! We are glad you love our app :)

Scrub Lab - Premium Medical Apparel

The app has helped us with setting up pre-order. The new dashboard is great and the new terms and conditions feature is fab. Only downfall is support isn't great and stopped replying when I really needed some assistance with the integration on Shopify. It's a shame because I would have given them 5 stars. Considering uninstalling and looking elsewhere.

July 29, 2021

Update 13/8/2021: After further discussion with the wishlist app developers we will be working towards an integration. However due to the scope of the integrations, we will place it into our development pipeline for future release. We had also gotten confirmation from the app that currently no Pre-Order apps are integrated with them.

Thank you for your feedback. Upon investigation we realize the issue is because the customers are purchasing products from the wishlist. We had since contacted the wishlist app to get more information on how to integrate with their app. We will contact you again once we receive a reply from them.

The Charlotte Letter

This app keeps crashing and is not compatible with Safari. When opening the app on safari, it glitches and eventually closes out itself. However, when I open in Google Chrome, it seems to work fine until you click the settings gear to make some adjustments to your preorder wording and then crashes on you again. This app is not worth the hassle.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. After checking, we realize the app was blocked by Safari's default privacy settings of blocking all Cookies. We had sent you an instruction on how to disable it via email.

As for Chrome, as per our Google Meets session earlier, it is working as intended. Do reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely, Sinead

The help is faulty and it's a bot. I added all my personal touches and I see no changes on my live site. I am using the Brooklyn theme not sure if that matters. I really wanted "preorders" to show on the "add to cart" button but to no avail.

June 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. Base on our ticketing system, we had replied you within 2 hours. We had also replied the reason why the Pre-Order button was not showing up. There was no issue with the theme at all. In fact you already had 2 pre-orders made successfully. As mentioned in our email, the reason why the pre-order button was not showing is because there are still quantities available for the products. The pre-order button will show when there are no more quantities available in stock automatically.

Armand Store

you guys are not fixing the issue on our store. I have contacted multiple times, we will be reporting your app to shopify for a complete refund for all the months we have paid you. you keep lying to us and saying you are fixing the bug, its not getting fixing. It has been more than a month. the settings update is still giving error 500, enabling pre-order is not working for any new products, it says pre order button will show, but it does not show on the product page. The button is not showing. in the backend, it says pre-order active.
inventory is 0, continue selling is enabled. Worst technical support ever.

Palytte The Label

Great customer service, very friendly and super quick as resolving my problem. The pre ordering works great and I would highly recommend.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

BIURIFUL

Excellent customer service, they replied super fast! The app works great with the objective I was looking for. I wanted the pre order button only for some variants of the same product and it works perfect for that. Easy to set everything.

June 9, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Molecular Fertility

Incredibly easy to install and manage. Really helps keep our sale numbers high as products sell out and go into backorder and boost initial sales with new product launches. Fantastic support when encountered an issue with the pre-order button not shoing up on different variants. Had the issue fixed within 24 hours.

June 7, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Good luck to your business :)

The Silk Co Byron Bay

I had been on the hunt for a pre-order app for a while, I stumbled across Pre-Order Manager about a month ago and it is everything I had been looking for. It is perfect for my Business and super simple to use. The online support team is also amazing to deal with.

June 7, 2021

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)