PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

The Silk Co Byron Bay

I had been on the hunt for a pre-order app for a while, I stumbled across Pre-Order Manager about a month ago and it is everything I had been looking for. It is perfect for my Business and super simple to use. The online support team is also amazing to deal with.

June 7, 2021

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)

Everything Dirt

Uninstalled the app and it left behind code and there is no way to remove it. So now I have to hire someone to go in and remove it.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. Please note that this is standard Shopify behavior where the codes of the apps are not remove automatically if you uninstall the app via Admin Panel. This is a widely known issue. You may read all about it here:

That is why we had included the is a "Uninstall" button in app and also a note in-app providing you the instructions on how to uninstall the app.

In addition, you may contact our customer support anytime to remove the codes manually and there is no need to hire someone else to remove it as they might not know the codes that were added into the themes.

Colori

The app is easy to use and customer service is easy to reach out. They helped me solve my problem in a matter of minutes! :)

June 7, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

leansweets

Settings don't save, and when we launched with pre-order option - we weren't able to convert sales because the app didn't work. We submitted many support messages and even upgraded further to the premium paying level and weren't able to resolve the issue still.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We had just sent you an email in regards to the resolution of the issue. We will call you tomorrow in regards to this.

In regards to this issue, we had received your inquiry at 12.40pm and responded within 2 hours. As this requires escalation to our developer, we need more time to look into your issue.

Crowned Identity

WOW so simple! I thought I'd test the market with a new release so wanted a pre-order function. This was easy to turn on. Thanks

June 7, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback. We are glad you like our app :)

NEIMU

no pay later option..................................................................................

May 9, 2021

Hi thanks for the feedback. We had never mention in our app listing that we have this feature. We also had make known about this in our FAQ. We even had a feature request message board (accessible via our app), in regards to this feature. You could go over and vote for this feature instead.

Bike Mob

Great app, but the support is basically non-existent! I would give it 5 stars, but when I needed them a few times they just never ever answer :(
And to date, they still have not answered and I need help!!!!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After checking through the support tickets, we had replied your issue via email 2 days ago with the resolution and another follow up email a few hours ago. We will make attempts to call you later. Thanks.

Update 5th May 2021: As communicated via email, this issue had been resolved. Do let us know if you have any further questions.

The Hall of Heroes

Would love to rate this better as it perfroms a great function for our buisness, butt he customer service from the company is very poor and there coding keeps confliting with other programs so keeps causing glitches and oversells products leading to an issue of refunding alot of items.
Customer serrivce really needs to be worked on and having a Contact number people can call for support to get it fixed would solve alot fo the issues.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. As the issue is theme specific, we require more time for the fix. Upon investigation, we are now compatible with the themes that you are using.

art by life

The app is easy to use and has all the important functions on board. The Suppurt team is very helpful and was able to deal with my concerns within a very short time. I can recommend this app.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. It certainly encourages us to do better.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Concord Wireless

so far so good hope this works for me . preorder is the name of the game..................................

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!