PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Black Forest Wood Co.

After install and many back and fourths 5 days past with no fix. We were about to uninstall and they messaged me and asked us to wait a little longer for them to find a fix. 4 days later no fix and they just tell me someone will look at it soon. It didn't work from day one and there is no support. I can't wait forever!

February 9, 2021

Thank you for the review. After checking our ticketing system, these are the series of events:

- When you first contacted us your 5 February, we responded within 2 hours. Subsequent correspondence was between 5 minutes apart.

- During diagnosis we realize that one of your app is conflicting with our app 's JavaScript and did a fix on 6 February and place it on the backup theme.

- It was only 2 hours ago you wrote back to us mentioning that you just tried the backup theme and it is not working.

- There was no wait for 4 days for the fixed. The fixed was offered 1 day after the issue was reported but there was no reply from your side until 2 hours ago.

Luli Fama EU

We are using this app to put up pre-orders, our theme is heavily customized and it took some doing from Amai to get it to work. After i mentioned the issues, they got right on it and solved the issues! Only thing i would love to see added, is to be able to add an expected shipping period.
Great app, great support!

June 7, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Bicycle Booth

Would love to give this app 5 star, but the app does not work and support seems to be missing. Currently my pre order / add to cart is missing after activating it.

January 25, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Based on our records, we had called you (but no answer) 5 hours after you had sent a ticket via the chat. We had sent an email shortly after.

Femique

I used this app to help us sell in the beginning whilst our production was being made. Very easy to use and if I had any questions they were really quick in getting back to me and help. Would recommend it!

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Comic Shop Crawley

A very useful app with a fairly robust set of features such as over-ordering limits and button customization. The app developers were very helpful in fixing some issues we had and resolved all of the issues we had within 24 hours. There's even a suggestion box built into the app for other users to vote on changes and features they would like implemented. Would recommend.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. We are glad you like our app. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Good luck to your business :)

Rheos

Great app and amazing customer service! Will definitely continue to use. Customer service is always extremely responsive and helpful.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

getrichrecovery.com

If I could give zero stars I would. I never installed this app or activated service and I have been getting billed for 2 years. I canceled this service once before when I first saw I was being billed and I am getting billed again. Be careful this app will continue to take your money even after you cancel service and you may not even know that you have this app active on your website.

January 4, 2021

UPDATE 7/1/2021: In order to investigate your claims, we had contacted Shopify for verification. We were informed that you had not uninstalled the app as of today that is why you were billed. I had sent you your history with the app as well as our correspondence with Shopify.

Canopy

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERINGS ON YOUR SITE. We downloaded this app and did not implement anything and it caused our site to go down. We had to bring in a developer to fix the issues caused by this. It ended up being a very expensive and ridiculous issue.

NVIIIVE APPAREL

This app is the truth. very helpful, and straight to the point. would recommend this app to all apparel merchants.

June 7, 2021

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)

BAYAGE BEAUTY

Very lean pre-order app with exactly what you need. Apart from that, the app support team is lightning fast and delivers excellent support.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.