Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 2, 2021

Awesome App! Actually my favorite app for running preorders.. Definitely would recommend it for all of your pre order needs.

Big Cardinal Energy
Time spent using app: 17 days
Amai replied December 3, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated by the entire team!

We wish you all the best!

November 9, 2021

A fantastic app that does exactly what we need it to do. Fully customizing our pre-order notices has been a great cure to a particular headache that Shopify can't address

Brazyn Life
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Amai replied November 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback ! We are glad you like the app, good luck :)

November 3, 2021

This app destroyed my site. I've been on shopify since approx 2017. I've been growing my business throughout the pandemic and have great success reading these reviews and making good decisions with apps. I read the reviews, felt confident with this app and it's destroyed my site. I have nudey girl pop ups on my site, malware is flagging my site as malicious and my sales are suffering. I had to contact Shopify, the theme designer and AMAI to get it resolved. I deleted the app, according to AMAI's four step process and its still left corrupted code on my site. My site is still throwing up pop ups and being marked as spam. Shopify can't help me. The theme designer said there is definitely bad code and AMAI said they fixed it but it's still bad. If you want your themes' code destroyed forever.....try this app. Horrible!!

One Funny Mother Gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied November 4, 2021

You had made FALSE ACCUSATIONS that we will not take lightly. . Our app will not install malicious codes into anyone's store. Please note that in order to be listed, our apps are required to pass regular audit checks by Shopify.

If our apps were to be found with malicious codes, we would had been delisted.

Up until now you couldn't show any evidence or proof that our app inserted any malicious code into your site and yet you decided to to make wild accusations which borderlines on defamation.

November 2, 2021

The app is working very well and new feature get added regularly
Support is also very prompt and remain polite when you a clearly are the issue (aka user error) and not the app ;)

Boutiquemtb
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 28, 2021

The app is great to use and the customer service team is wonderful to work with. Highly recommend this app.

Black Ice
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Amai replied October 29, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :) If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

October 22, 2021

Super helpful development team made customizing the button design to suit my theme so easy! Would highly recommend.

rowleyhesselballe.com
Time spent using app: 12 months
Amai replied October 26, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

October 7, 2021

I'm really enjoying this App so far and what few issues I had, were fixed up in no time by Charie and Dhurga.
I'm very happy so far and hope this high level of service continues.

Rodriquez Tea Towels
Time spent using app: 6 months
Amai replied October 7, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !
Good luck to your business :)

October 2, 2021

This app was really easy to integrate and get some much needed pre-orders. I like the backend ease of use and customization of the buttons. I do wish there was a bit more customization in the 'notify me' pop up but I hear that is coming. All in all no problems, very fast customer service and great app.

season eqpt.
Time spent using app: 4 months
Amai replied October 3, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

September 17, 2021

We installed this app during lockdown when we were struggling with stock availability. It helped us massively and performs well on our website.
We've called upon the developers a couple of times to help us with styling and placement of the buttons and they have been very responsive and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Best Gym Equipment
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Amai replied September 28, 2021

September 15, 2021

Let me start by saying, this app is great and it works very well to inform customers of a preorder HOWEVER we have thousands of products on our site. To make sure pre-order is enabled on a product you need to either a) Search for a product and check or b) select all store products and apply it (with 3000 products.. it takes a long time and often time outs) The filter area shows that there is an option to filter by products which dont have the pre-order function enabled but this DOES NOT WORK. I have asked support for a fix and they say it can't be done.
It would be 5 stars if that worked - but until then 3 it is.
I will continue to search for an app that has this feature but until then, this is the best i can find

MX5 Mania
Time spent using app: 11 months
Amai replied September 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into enhancing the Pre-Order Manager's processing methods to make it more user friendly and efficient for merchants with huge product count. It is expected to be completed by end of October.