PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

BAYAGE BEAUTY

Very lean pre-order app with exactly what you need. Apart from that, the app support team is lightning fast and delivers excellent support.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Carving Social Club

Great app so far. At the moment is working well for us. We recommend it. Once you figure it out it works good.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation.
We are glad that you like our app !

Son Of A Barista, Inc.

App does not work. Button is not showing. Various error messages appear to customers of our ecommerce.

Ice + Dust Pottery

At first it was working great, but then it started selling out of stock products to customers without notifying them that they were pre-orders. I had quite a few orders go through right before the holidays and the customers were not happy when they found out that they wouldn't be ready in time for Christmas, because they thought the items they purchased were in stock. I checked everything to make sure the preorder manager and my inventory were properly installed. I really wish it worked reliably, because it's easy to use and customize, but it just isn't reliable and it caused damage to my brand.

Prism

This app works great, but most importantly the customer service is extremely quick. In E-Commerce response time is equal to revenue. Their team will work hard to ensure their app integrates with your other shopify apps.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Sendygear

Fast, efficient. Awesome
This has been a help to our business especially when facing uncertain lead times with our products through Covid.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us! Good luck to your business :)

LunarValgustid

Very helpful support, they fixed my problem in half a day, app looks solid aswell, waiting for the first pre-order to be sure

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Kuwaloo Care

We used this app for a couple weeks as we had our Bath Collection box available for pre-order. We only needed the Free plan so it was perfect and we really like the experience. A few days back we deleted the app in order to make the product available, however we didn't follow the unninstall procedures and we ended up messing that product page. Luckily, I message the support team which fixed everything in just a couple hours time, I was surprised with the rapid response and the professionalism. Like I said, we didn't pay for the app and still they treated us like we did. That is awesome! Thank you Charie and the app developers!

Blue Banana Brand

The only app how work perfectly with the different variants of a product. All my client will have this app, for sure! Thank you very much!! 100% recommended and also a great support! I love the Suggest Idea button, great work <3

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback and the recommendation.
We are glad that you like our app !

LUXE • SOCIETY

So far it doesn't work at all and I can only get hold of a bot which is incredibly unhelpful. My test item is tagged as a pre-order and instead of saying SOLD OUT (as before) now it just lets customers buy it. No PRE-ORDER button showing up at all. Meh

November 26, 2020

Good day to you, we had make a few attempts to call you and had sent you an email in regards to your issue (based on your email registered with Shopify).