PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Weaver Green Australia

We've used this app on a handful of stores and it's returned a significant ROI by generating sales that would have otherwise been lost due to stock delays. The support is always prompt and helpful. As well as securing orders, we also use it to gauge interest in new products and ranges, helping us to better plan and manage our product development and stock levels.

June 7, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback. Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Courtney.Co Fashions

I used this app to help me do an item presale and it worked awesome! I was able to get the sales I needed to know exactly how many to order. :)

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! Good luck to your business :)

221B Tactical

Love this app the way it helps us to take pre-orders. Customer service is top notch. We had to customize new theme and Charie took care of it promptly so that we could migrate to new theme seamlessly. Highly recommended.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

MONC

Great app and easy to implement. The dev team were helpful in customising our fonts so thank you for that!

June 7, 2021

You are most welcome ! Thank you for your kind feedback.

Loufred PPE

I'm a new user of the app but thus far it has been very easy to use and setup so very happy. I would recommend the app to any Shopify users.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

nva-hifi

Unfortunately, I cannot tell if this app is suitable for me, or not. The 7 day trial allows me to apply the app to only ONE product. I can't tell anything about how bulk editing works, I can't even know if the 'settings' that I change are universal or product specific. Additionally, the 'pre-order with discount' feature is switched off in the 1 product trial, so I cannot see how that works and how it displays on my site. If I want to know any of the above then I have to immediately pay the monthly fee. Rather defeats the objective of a free trial, methinks. UPDATE - thanks for the reply. I welcome the clarity. In my Shopify dashboard, it still mentions a 7 day trial. Additionally, I received an email from your Customer Success Representative who states "Should you wish to know more about how the App works? we are happy to offer a 1-month free trial if you decide to continue to use our app. Just let me know your Shopify URL and I will make a request to the management for a 1-month free usage. Do you want to clarify, further? FURTHER UPDATE - after removing the app from my store I found that not all the code was removed. This caused problems on my storefront and I had to remove the code manually.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. First of all, your statement is misleading and false. The app is FREE TO USE as long as you turn on only ONE product and there is NO 7 day free trial. The discounts can only be use if you are using the paid plans. All these had been stated clearly in our PRICING portion of the app page. The terms are also stated during the installation page in which you will have to approve during installation.

We had even explained to you in depth that the free tier of our app is not a trial.

UPDATE 03/03/2021: There is no 7 day free trial notice in the Shopify App Dashboard or our App's Dashboard as mentioned. We had tested it on our stores as well as verify if with our Free Tier customers. The merchant had not provided any proof of the 7 day free trial showing at his app dashboard.

Please note we ultimately did not approve the 1 month free trial for this merchant as we find it unreasonable to provide preferential treatment to a merchant just because they gave us a bad review.

Leftover codes in a store after uninstalling the app using the uninstallation feature in the App dashboard is a standard Shopify behavior. We had stated this clearly in the "Please read this before uninstalling" portion of the app which is placed in every page in our app which provides the necessary steps needed to uninstall the app.

DrinksPlinks

Love the simplicity and ability to add a message at checkout. The option to trial with one item for free is perfect to trial the app.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are glad that you like our app.

Silk & Salt

Don't use this app !! After uninstalling the app, the add to cart button is not working, we lose a lot of traffic and conversion, and nobody from the development team resolves the problem
We are still waiting for the customer service response but it looks like they don't know what to do in this case.

February 16, 2021

UPDATE 23/02: As mentioned in our email and also as explained to Shopify, the issue was not caused by our app. As explained, the codes in your theme before installation and after uninstallation of the app is exactly the same.

Curly Girl Shop Inc

I use the app for pre-order items. The developer reached out to see how things were going within a day or so of installation and I was having some trouble because I just did not know what I was doing. He made the necessary adjustments within hours and all is good. His customer service made me feel a little better about spending the money on the monthly fee. I would definitely recommend this app.

Union Lighting & Decor

The app was great, but with some bugs. The support team connected via a Collaborator account and broke the collection pages by inserting a script that was running on an infinite loop, probably a bad attempt to show the Pre-order button on the collection pages.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.