PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Rodriquez Tea Towels

I'm really enjoying this App so far and what few issues I had, were fixed up in no time by Charie and Dhurga.
I'm very happy so far and hope this high level of service continues.

October 7, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !
Good luck to your business :)

season eqpt.

This app was really easy to integrate and get some much needed pre-orders. I like the backend ease of use and customization of the buttons. I do wish there was a bit more customization in the 'notify me' pop up but I hear that is coming. All in all no problems, very fast customer service and great app.

October 3, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Gym Equipment

We installed this app during lockdown when we were struggling with stock availability. It helped us massively and performs well on our website.
We've called upon the developers a couple of times to help us with styling and placement of the buttons and they have been very responsive and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

September 28, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

MX5 Mania

Let me start by saying, this app is great and it works very well to inform customers of a preorder HOWEVER we have thousands of products on our site. To make sure pre-order is enabled on a product you need to either a) Search for a product and check or b) select all store products and apply it (with 3000 products.. it takes a long time and often time outs) The filter area shows that there is an option to filter by products which dont have the pre-order function enabled but this DOES NOT WORK. I have asked support for a fix and they say it can't be done.
It would be 5 stars if that worked - but until then 3 it is.
I will continue to search for an app that has this feature but until then, this is the best i can find

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into enhancing the Pre-Order Manager's processing methods to make it more user friendly and efficient for merchants with huge product count. It is expected to be completed by end of October.

Adene Lumae

Deleted this app and it left behind code and caused my add to cart button to disappear on my product detail page! Would NEVER TRY THIS APP!

September 12, 2021

Good day to you. As mentioned in the uninstallation guide located at the main menu of the app, this is the standard behaviour of Shopify as they do and that is why you are required to click the Uninstall button inside the app before uninstalling the app from the Shopify Admin Panel.

During uninstallation, we had also sent an email notification to you to remind you that if you had uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel please contact the support team to assist with the code removal.

We had also made several attempts to contact you to help out with the removal of the codes, however none of our attempts succeeded.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

Easy set up. Excellent, professional and speedy customer service. Especially like the new Coming Soon feature!

September 28, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app.. Good luck to your business :)

KEUZI-OLD

I tried using this app. It wants to charge you all the time. It warns you that if you add more than 1 product it will start billing you. I added just one product and it billed me.
It does not appear to have email notification support.

August 26, 2021

Update 30/8/2021: As mentioned on 27 August via call and emails, you are still at your free plan because only one product is selected. We had even sent you the screenshot and assured you that no charges were made.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Our free tier applies to one product at all times. If you want to enable the second product while maintaining the free product, please disable the first product before enabling the second.

I had checked, you currently have a pre-order enabled on one product already. If you wish to enable another product, please disable the current one before turning on the second one. This includes variants as well. If you need assistance on the free tier, we are glad to assist you.

As for the email notifications, as mentioned in our previous maintenance emails to our existing merchants, our first email notification feature will be release in Mid-September.

Natures Garden Gift

Great customer service. Fast and efficient help was provided. Would recommend for anyone looking for a pre-sale service.

September 28, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
It certainly encourages us to do better :)

DroneCosmo

I love this app. I am switching my other shopify plus store from pre-order alpha (another app) to this. The pre-order alpha shows the pre-order label regardless of your inventory status. this app works based on your inventory level.

September 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Dova Play

Great app for managing pre-orders, simple, efficient and very easy to use. Worked perfectly for our website!

September 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)