Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 6, 2022

The "Contact Support" button is directly next to the "Rate This App" and only one button works... which is "Rate This App". So I am rating product 1 star as I they don't have an easy way to contact support.

Lost Lorelei
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Amai replied August 7, 2022

Hi, to contact support you can click on the chat widget which is located at the bottom right hand corner of the app.

You can see the screenshot here since we can't upload it directly to the screen.

After checking the chat logs, we found that an automated message informing merchants where the chat widget was located was sent to you as well.

Update 11/8/2022: We had made several attempts to contact you via phone and emails but there was no response from either mode of contact.

July 27, 2022

This app is amazing and really easy to use for your pre-launch. Thank you so much guys! we really loved it

WellVerti
Time spent using app: 3 days
Amai replied July 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.
Good Luck to your business :)

July 26, 2022

Very useful app for our objectives. Customer support has been very helpful and timely at resolving some issues.

Soccerment
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Amai replied July 27, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

July 25, 2022

Really fast support team. My questions via email was answered under 15 minutes with steps to follow and images.

Derma Boutique
Paraguay
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied July 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback, we appreciate it.

We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

July 15, 2022

Looked promising but had issues with it working correctly. Never received any response from support to trouble shoot it.

LAND Leather Goods
Time spent using app: 16 days
Amai replied July 17, 2022

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Can you check the the in-app chat as we replied and sent several follow-ups? Our first reply was sent 5 days ago.

We had also sent an email to this email k**l@landl**ath*r as well.

July 14, 2022

I really like the setup of this app. However I'm still in the free trial and using it on a live drop and the pre-order doesn't actually show on our sold out sizes even though it's activated. I trialed it yesterday to make sure it worked.. and it did work, but it took 5-10 minutes to change from "add to cart" to "preorder" after a size sold out. Is this normal?

Dotbean Kids’ Clothes
Time spent using app: 1 day
Amai replied July 15, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We will call you today to find out more about your issue.

Update 20/7: Hi, we tried to call you but to no avail. We had also sent our Google Meets appointment. We had also sent multiple emails to info@dotb*****ds.ccom.

Edited July 12, 2022

The app didn't work out-of-the-box after installing on my site. They chalked it up to a theme issue. After about a day, they resolved the issue. Now, the Pre-Order Manager Dashboard screen and all other subsequent screens are not loading. I've tried several different browsers to no avail. I'd give this app a 5/5 star rating if it would just work as intended. If these issues can be resolved, I'm happy to update my review. *** UPDATE July 12, 2022: After hearing back from the app support team within 24 hours, they were able to resolve the issue and now the app is working great!

MinkDog Bespoke Blends
Time spent using app: 5 days
Amai replied July 12, 2022

Thank you for the review. Your issue had been resolved. Do contact us if you have any further questions.

July 11, 2022

pre order not working when international customers visit. it only works for local shopping. used vpn to test.

thefprshop
Time spent using app: 11 months
Amai replied July 11, 2022

Thank you for your review. As we did not receive any support requests from you we were unable to know what is the rootcause of your issue. However, we would like to confirm that our app works for all countries. Please ensure all countries are selected in Pre-Order by Countries (by default it is turned on for all countries). Here is an article that might help:

Please contact our support so we can look into this issue ASAP.

Edited July 8, 2022

Nice and quick support provided by app support highly recommended this app. I must suggest using this app if you want to allow pre-order in your store.

Forest Spa Finland
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 2, 2022

Early days using this app. Just installed and only using the pre-order feature.
So far support has been great. I like that you can edit on a variant level and I LOVE how you can the cart button and info text to include a ship by sate which will pull through to shopify. I will update review as I use more features and have some data. So far so good.

Eagle Six Gear
Time spent using app: 5 months
Amai replied July 4, 2022

Thank you for the kind review ! This motivates our team to do better.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance :)