Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BARAILLE & GARMENTS

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

このアプリのおかげで予約注文をスムーズに受け付けることができています。サポートも親切でレスポンスが早く、素晴らしいです。使い方も、慣れればとても簡単ですし、細やかな条件を設定することができるので重宝しています。

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!
It is certainly a pleasure to assist you :)

Meditations

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support replies are very prompt, including from developers. Also, detailed responses to adjustments for the implementation in our theme. If you have to deal pre-order products, this app is a MUST.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
It certainly encourages us to do better ;)

Cove USA

We constantly sell out of our items, which is great, but also causes a lot of issues on the back end. We use this app every single week to help keep sales volume up and customers happy while we wait for our new inventory to come in. The development team is also fantastic, they fixed 2 issues for me that have been bothering me for months, had it fixed within 24 hours. All you have to do is ask!

March 29, 2022

Thank you for choosing us !

Perennial Pantry

Easy to use, quick support when needed during initial installation. Helping us sell more, and improve cashflow while launching new products.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

IKendoit.Shop

The app was very easy to install to use. Customization felt a bit limited, but that's also because I didn't really dive deep into integrating it onto my store. Great for beginners who need a pre-order app that just works straight out of the box. I used it for a presale that lasted a week, and the customer service team was readily available for any questions I had. The app also showed the analytics behind which products were purchased, which helped me with putting together my production order since the cheapest Shopify plan doesn't give you this information. I'll be using this app again in the future when I need it again!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback!
Good luck to your business :)

HANRO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Slick app that is user friendly. Excellent support team who answer queries efficiently and effectively. Would definitely recommend.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Rider Collective Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I would have loved for this App to work correctly, two attempts and communication with their Dev team we opted to uninstall and move on. If you can get the functions to work on both mobile and desktop you may have a chance but keep your eyes on its back end as at times it had a mind of its own. Shame.

OLOVSON

Location Sweden

Incredible support! I got the help I needed in no time. Super easy, they logged on to my website and changed what needed to be changed. A+++

March 2, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

TABLEAU

Time spent using app 1 day

perfect great customer service! they helped all the way, step by step, the app is great too. I recommend it very much!

February 24, 2022

Outrun Collectibles

Always remarkable service and quick to respond. Helps figure out the issues and will push through until a solution is found. Cannot recommend enough!

February 15, 2022