PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Cove USA

We constantly sell out of our items, which is great, but also causes a lot of issues on the back end. We use this app every single week to help keep sales volume up and customers happy while we wait for our new inventory to come in. The development team is also fantastic, they fixed 2 issues for me that have been bothering me for months, had it fixed within 24 hours. All you have to do is ask!

March 29, 2022

Thank you for choosing us !

Perennial Pantry

Easy to use, quick support when needed during initial installation. Helping us sell more, and improve cashflow while launching new products.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

IKendoit.Shop

The app was very easy to install to use. Customization felt a bit limited, but that's also because I didn't really dive deep into integrating it onto my store. Great for beginners who need a pre-order app that just works straight out of the box. I used it for a presale that lasted a week, and the customer service team was readily available for any questions I had. The app also showed the analytics behind which products were purchased, which helped me with putting together my production order since the cheapest Shopify plan doesn't give you this information. I'll be using this app again in the future when I need it again!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback!
Good luck to your business :)

HANRO

Slick app that is user friendly. Excellent support team who answer queries efficiently and effectively. Would definitely recommend.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Rider Collective Australia

I would have loved for this App to work correctly, two attempts and communication with their Dev team we opted to uninstall and move on. If you can get the functions to work on both mobile and desktop you may have a chance but keep your eyes on its back end as at times it had a mind of its own. Shame.

OLOVSON

Incredible support! I got the help I needed in no time. Super easy, they logged on to my website and changed what needed to be changed. A+++

March 2, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

TABLEAU

perfect great customer service! they helped all the way, step by step, the app is great too. I recommend it very much!

February 24, 2022

Outrun Collectibles

Always remarkable service and quick to respond. Helps figure out the issues and will push through until a solution is found. Cannot recommend enough!

February 15, 2022

Ctrl-T Keys

Great support team. Helped me fix my issue in one day. …………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………

February 15, 2022

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Tråkk Inn

Unresponsive and some generic "all works for us" " is it network problems" type response when contacting support. Have to regression test all functions in shopify it seems as it not really clear what this app left behind.... When signing out of the app after uninstall I got a "sorry to leave you mail. Even the link in the email does not work.... and the email states: "we are working hard to improve our app".... text from the supplier "P/S: If you had uninstalled the Pre-Order Manager app directly from the Shopify Admin panel without following this guide, please contact us (by replying to this email) to have the codes removed." If you love problems, regression testing, sloppy functions, unresponsiveness, generic customer service answers and as a bonues an uninstall that requires code change this is for sure the app for you. ..... If someone could give a good alternative to this App where you can control pre order on collection level it would be great to have some experiences shared.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. To give some clarity on this issue let me share what you had asked in your email:

"We have just installed the Pre-Order Manager and it is insanely slow to respond when trying to configure it. Is this normal behaviour or do you have some sort of problem. Please get back to me as I will have to know if this an app to continue working with.."

We replied within 2 minutes the following message in which we try to understand your problem more:

"Slow response of the app is not an expected behavior and have not found any similar report. I also tested the app on my end and everything is working properly.

How much delay are you experiencing? If could be an outside source like internet or connection traffic."

It is unfortunate that you decided to leave this review before providing us the information that we had asked for.

It is also most unfortunate that you decided to accuse us of leaving codes in your store on purpose as this is a standard Shopify behavior that is very much documented amongst the community, that is the reason why we had an automated email asking merchants to seek assistance if they uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel: