Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

101 Films Store

Great app, just what our site needs and the team are extremely helpful!

Testfivestarguitars

Excellent app and amazing support! Very configurable - works great for pre-orders and out of stock. Their support team is awesome! We had an issue setting it up and Philip responded quickly and was very helpful. Thanks!

Avila

Some apps are better than good. Some are awesome, amazing and brilliant. This here is one of them! Big thanks to the developer!

Ritual Gym

5-Star product. 5-Star support. Absolutely brilliant.

Zone 365

This app is perfect for my store as we are constantly turning over product. It ensures that we never miss a potential sell.

The General Store By Plus Minus

Had trouble installing the app, and when I emailed the support team - I instantly received a reply! Amazing. Philip from support helped and assisted us with no questions asked. Having pre-orders for almost three years now, and this app truly is heavent sent. Thank you Philip & SpurIT! I wish you all the best.

Great support help by Alexander when I had trouble with the pre-order design tab. Incredibly quick and efficient as usual and I've been with them for 3 years! :) Nothing negative to say about SpurIT.

Update: Customer service from this company is still amazing! Artyom got back to my concern 5 minutes after I messaged them and fixed everything for me in a split second. Thanks you guys!

Scene By Scene

Great app. Easy to use and set up. We publish new teaching guides every month and this has helped us by allowing our customers to pre-order. Highly recommended!

Amenti Shop

This app is wonderful. Very useful when out of stock, thank you guys!!

Utopia Alley

Great App! Does just what it says....clear instructions, and quick support if needed. So happy to get a read on products without waiting for inventory to arrive.

Smart Riders

So glad we found this app! We've already seen lots of cart additions from it and can't wait to be able to offer pre-orders on many more products!! Plus the support is brilliant, just email them and see for yourself.