Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Koss Outdoors

Very easy to install and super easy to use!! Great app!!

Wrist Style

Amazing app! Super useful! 100% recommend.

Charming Sushi

Really great, does exactly what you need it to do and has great control over how many products can be pre-ordered. Customisation of pre-order buttons and messages on individual listings is good too. Only thing that could be better is to have an option to stop pre-orders on a certain date. Thanks!

EDIT: the developers added that feature really soon after I posted this review! would upgrade to 6 stars if possible

Valentina Paris

Great app! Easy and quick solution to my problem! Thank you guys!!!

Timeless Soles

This app is exactly what I was looking for! Very easy to install and does everything I hoped for.

Liberatedheart

Great app and support team is very helpful in customising the app to suit our specific needs. 10/10

Aerogram

Perfect app for us. Customer service is over the top. Phillip went the extra mile to help me out with the set up of the app and even gave me some css line to center the pre-order button in my theme. Very recommended!

Private Holdings

Great app and outstanding support! There was a compatibility issue with our theme after the install where pre-ordering the product's variations wasn't working correctly. After reaching out to the app devs, it was fixed shortly, even despite the fact that the main dev was gone for the day. The team had understood our emergency and resolved the issue in no time.

Lets Connect

This app is just FABULOUS!
I adore it

Very well done & you can totally personalise it to your brand colors
& best plus it's FREE! You can't ass for more..
I have also an app called Quick View.. which is pretty good & compatible with this one..

Try them both!

Mosaic4u

Excellent App. Easy to setup and use.
Recommendation :
Allow bulk edit of the features like changing "pre-order button description", and "pre-order message", etc.