Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Apr. 4, 2016: Still the most useful app on here. Keeps getting better.

Dec 1, 2015: By far one of the most useful apps on Shopify!

Quick to install and easy to use. We recommend you give it a go.

N Mmer Magazin

Great application with an awesome and fast support.

Premium Botanicals

Finally received an order today for a Pre-Order, and it worked perfectly. If you set your inventory tracking up correctly and have all of your weights/products set up correctly, this app is definitely great!

The only thing I cannot figure out how to do is make the "Pre-Order" button centered rather than left aligned.

Kinder Kouture

This app was exactly what I needed for my handmade children's clothing shop. Especially during the holidays, when orders stack up, it is great to offer our customers the opportunity to see the entire line, but also know when to expect a ship date. I had a few problems setting up the app, but SPUR-I-T did a great job of getting back to me, and helping me set it all up within 48 hours. Thanks so much for this great app.

Theibang

Very simple to use, and very effective for helping to orchestrate pre-ordering when we are out of stock on an item. Great way to not lose sales while you're waiting for more inventory to come in.

Yourpetshop

Perfect app. It works great! Thanks!

Titan Design Technology

Great app! Did exactly what I wanted, how I wanted it. Only issue was when it replaced the add to cart button on my theme it pushed the button up but it was easy to code back into position.

Iron Tanks Gym Fitness

Very happy. Quick and easy to use!

Sam

www.irontanksgymgear.com

Koss Outdoors

Very easy to install and super easy to use!! Great app!!

Wrist Style

Amazing app! Super useful! 100% recommend.