Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Critical Pump

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Love the app. Does what it's supposed to. Highly recommended.

Resolve Functional Health

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just building my site now and couldn't get the button to show up. Looked through their tutorials, and fixed it in a few minutes! So far I like the set-up of this app!

Fukitt

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The app has been working good so far! We have been able to retain some customer orders for items that we're unavailable because of the way the app automatically changes the "buy" button into a "pre-order" to be received when they're available again.

I only gave 4 stars since there are still some features of the app could use enhancements.

Beauty Food Queen

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Your Pre-Order button is PERFECT for my online shop! Thank you so much! As a home-based business owner, i dont have enough space to keep all the products and i order thru my supplier according to what my customers order at my shop. So your Pre-Order button truly rocks! It totally make my new and current customers understand that I do not have items instock and they need to PRE ORDER. i definitely recommend to online sellers because you dont have to take out any item that's out of stock completely from your online catalogue - simply activate this pre order button and it's still up for sale!

Highexistence Store

This app does everything it says. It was perfect for my needs.

Shop Ramble Fx

Much needed app! Easy to setup and works great!

Victory Tea Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Had an issue with the css and design. E-mailed support Philip kindly got back to me with a resolution right away. Great app have used in the pass and is great for getting ready to launch a new product.

Theglitchco

Time spent using app About 2 months

App works great and easy to install. You can easily select which products to be configured for Pre-Order - nice way to try out new product launches.

Key Handmade

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great app! Exactly what I have been looking for. And SUPERB support! Super quick response.

Spaceliving

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app, easy installation process and works perfectly fine as described! Thank you SpurIT!!!!