Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

S J Jewelry

Great App! Great support and customer service!

Cabooties

It took a few minutes to set up, but the instructional video was a huge help. I am looking forward to ending the constant e-mails about "When will my size be back in stock" and keeping customers on my site even when their favorite items have sold out.

Thank you!
Kelly
Cabooties.com

Alpacaoi

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Hi,
The best part of this APP is the support team!. 5 stars service and support!. They are great.

HOWEVER,
I gave a 4 stars since the install instructions, language and video are oriented for tech knowledgeable people not for ordinary ones like me. I may add I am an entrepreneur managing companies all my life with an university degree and had so much difficulty to understand its installation process.

This been said, I would definitely RECOMMEND it since they want to succeed and to help us achieve our goals, that is GREATLY valued.

I wish them lots of success and improvement so it could be oriented to ordinary people with a friendly language. Thanks!!

Jazmin A.

Sancro Firenze

Location Italy

It is an awesome app, and if the installation process may be a little tricky, the support team will answer all your questions in a minute.
Recommended!

Trigamez

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A simple to use app that changes the Add to Cart button to a Preorder button. Setting up products could not be simpler. It's so easy to use, this is a great one for a store that has items available for preorder frequently.

Giselle Jewelry

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing App! Exactly what I was looking for and very easy to implement. I had a bit of a problem to add my css code, so I wrote the team and they helped me immediately. Perfect costumer service, thank you!

Aktivorganic

Time spent using app About 4 years

Easy to install and to use. Comes very useful when running out of stock.

Harper Media Productions

This would be a great, easy to use app IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY GET IT TO WORK! You have to go through a 4 or 5 installation step program to get it to work, two of which involve code both in Shopify and Chrome! To make things worse it was developed by guys who don't speak English so the poorly translated instructions are confusing and hard to follow. Second, they assume you know something of code so they make many code references and you have no idea what they are referring to. I watched their install video, too. I have a PhD and I couldn't get it to work. My hat is off to those who succeeded.
Do I blame the developers? No, I blame Shopify. This is such an obvious common need to at least half of their customers but they fobbed it off on some developer when they should have done it themselves.
Now, having said that, I STILL GIVE THEM 4 STARS. Why? Because they have excellent and timely support. These guys really want your business and will work hard to keep you happy. They quickly solved my installation problem. You can't ask for more than that. And, as I said earlier, once it does work, it is a great app. You have a lot of control over how your 'pre-order' button looks.

Square Panda

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We integrated this into our store as we launched, and it was a great way to handle some tricky user experience / fulfillment challenges of a new store. If you are going to have pre-orders, this will save you time and energy.

Anacaonascloset

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is very convenient and useful, for when my products are currently out of stock.