PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Carrislabelle

This app is really useful! Especially when you have a large amount of SKUs in your shop and you want to let customers know that it is a preorder instead of instock. This helps alot in my inventory management. Support manager Philip Zhavrid was also very helpful and prompt in replying to my emails and help in every way he could! This app is highly recommended!

Shopmtd

Great and useful app. A function that one really needs as stock runs out. This allows me to sell up front as we sell expensive items that are hard on cash flow to keep stock of. Great service thanks.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Exactly what we were looking for! Since most of our products are handmade soaps or made to order, we needed to be able to provide a way for customers to place pre orders, and be notified of when the item would be expected to ship. This app has solved the problem. I highly recommend this app for anyone who accepts pre orders or custom made to order products. It was very easy to set up and get started. A+++

Louder Than Liftoff Llc

I really love the automatic enabling of the pre-order status once an item's stock drops to zero. The dashboard is really well layed out and the documentation was clearly written. I did have some problems implementing the code due to conflicts with my store's theme. I emailed Philip and he promptly responded with suggestions how to fix the issues I had after looking at my theme code. I applied the fixes and voila! I was up and running. I did not expect this level of service from a free app. So far I'm really pleased with the whole experience.
UPDATE: I switched to a new theme recently and I was having trouble getting the app to update properly. These guys took care of it within an hour after after sent the email. Still impressed.

Whoopsie

The app is working great! It allows us to sell items before they come in and we can control how much is pre sold so that we dont sell more than we ordered. We really needed this! Working great! Also I had a few issues based on my template (I have a slide out cart) and they were quick to respond and get them fixed for me! App and service work great!

Cutiez Kidz

The Pre-Order Manager app has been an incredible asset to our business! Would not be without it!

Vamp Merch

This app is perfect and so is their customer service!

Doto

This is a great app. Since Shopify just released the new edit order feature that allows you to send an invoice in the backend, this works well for businesses that sell pre-order collectibles. Would recommend.

Toizufactory

This app is highly recommended for those who are selling pre-order/back-order products not in-stock.
The button name can be customized, example "Order Now" or "Buy Now" etc.
I have zero developing skills.
It's easy to use with the help of FAQs provided in the app.
Their customer support is excellent with fast response from SpurIT.

Verity Volition

I am new to e-commerce at Shopify and running under a tight budget. This app helps me to achieve pre-order with all the features I need. Easy to turn on and off. Good job, guys! Hope to see more updates in the future.