Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cutiez Kidz

The Pre-Order Manager app has been an incredible asset to our business! Would not be without it!

Vamp Merch

This app is perfect and so is their customer service!

Doto

This is a great app. Since Shopify just released the new edit order feature that allows you to send an invoice in the backend, this works well for businesses that sell pre-order collectibles. Would recommend.

Toizufactory

This app is highly recommended for those who are selling pre-order/back-order products not in-stock.
The button name can be customized, example "Order Now" or "Buy Now" etc.
I have zero developing skills.
It's easy to use with the help of FAQs provided in the app.
Their customer support is excellent with fast response from SpurIT.

Verity Volition

I am new to e-commerce at Shopify and running under a tight budget. This app helps me to achieve pre-order with all the features I need. Easy to turn on and off. Good job, guys! Hope to see more updates in the future.

Sj Bazaar

Another Big thanks from me^0^

The app didn't work as shopify had a update and my store theme need to have some code modified. After contacting their management they quickly responded with gave fantastic service, as usual.
I really appreciate their time & effort in solving this issue.

Excellent app, easy to install & six star support!

Keyman

I had a issue caused by my theme but contacted them and they helped me make this AMAZING app work again!

The Pynk Store

Great app. Easy install and great support team! Thanks for everything!

Choo Yi Lin

Was previously using another app for the same purpose until I recently saw this one. This is the app you want if you want to sell things on pre-order and capture the sale right away. Good interface and usability. Customization of the buttons and stuff is a breeze.

Getgorgeous

I am so pleased with the help that was provided by the developers of this app. I wasn't able to see the pre-order button on my site but then they quickly rectified the issue once I sent out an enquiry. And they were very friendly. Keep up the good work guys! I definitely recommend people get this app for their store!