Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 25, 2015

This app is perfect and so is their customer service!

Vamp Merch
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 24, 2015

This is a great app. Since Shopify just released the new edit order feature that allows you to send an invoice in the backend, this works well for businesses that sell pre-order collectibles. Would recommend.

Doto
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited August 24, 2015

This app is highly recommended for those who are selling pre-order/back-order products not in-stock.
The button name can be customized, example "Order Now" or "Buy Now" etc.
I have zero developing skills.
It's easy to use with the help of FAQs provided in the app.
Their customer support is excellent with fast response from SpurIT.

Toizufactory
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 20, 2015

I am new to e-commerce at Shopify and running under a tight budget. This app helps me to achieve pre-order with all the features I need. Easy to turn on and off. Good job, guys! Hope to see more updates in the future.

Verity Volition
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 9, 2015

Another Big thanks from me^0^

The app didn't work as shopify had a update and my store theme need to have some code modified. After contacting their management they quickly responded with gave fantastic service, as usual.
I really appreciate their time & effort in solving this issue.

Excellent app, easy to install & six star support!

Sj Bazaar
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 11, 2015

I had a issue caused by my theme but contacted them and they helped me make this AMAZING app work again!

Keyman
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 10, 2015

Great app. Easy install and great support team! Thanks for everything!

The Pynk Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 3, 2015

Was previously using another app for the same purpose until I recently saw this one. This is the app you want if you want to sell things on pre-order and capture the sale right away. Good interface and usability. Customization of the buttons and stuff is a breeze.

Choo Yi Lin
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 27, 2015

I am so pleased with the help that was provided by the developers of this app. I wasn't able to see the pre-order button on my site but then they quickly rectified the issue once I sent out an enquiry. And they were very friendly. Keep up the good work guys! I definitely recommend people get this app for their store!

Getgorgeous
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited July 23, 2015

Had to get my dev to code it in, but works a treat once installed and easy to set up.

Military Outdoor