4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of pre-orders and backorders, with features like SKU level customization, pre-order status updates, and user-friendly interface. Many commend its reliable performance over the years and compatibility with various themes. However, some reported issues with the app not blocking orders after reaching stock limits. It's recommended for managing waitlists, launching pre-sales, and altering the appearance of sales buttons.

October 7, 2019

I've checked many pre-order apps. And this one is definitely the most professional and usable app. The app is quite expensive but worth it.

AirPods Case Covers
Poland
About 10 hours using the app
Amai replied October 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties.

Edited October 13, 2020

Easy way to offer pre-order capability. One word of warning: if you are using the free plan, be VERY careful about which product you select, because once you do, you can't de-select it and choose another without upgrading to a paid plan. Would give it 5 stars otherwise.

Lemi Shine
8 days using the app
Amai replied October 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are currently reviewing our free tier pricing scheme. We will notify you again once we had review is complete.

August 27, 2016

Pretty good app, few issues that haven't gone to plan but nothing that cannot be worked around.

Latesttrendz
October 10, 2017

We have experienced several bugs implementing this app. However, their customer support is top notch and have gotten our bugs fixed very quickly. If it had not been for their customer support being so quick and to respond and fix these problems we would have gone to another app. Now that the bugs are worked out I highly recommend this app not just for functionality, but for their support as well.

F150leds Com
June 30, 2022

I can't see anything after approve the billing , loading all the time ! don't buy it! gIve my money back !

mwhom
China
Amai replied July 3, 2022

Hi, we had written to you twice and send several reminders to ask you for the store access request (in which we had sent you as well). Unfortunately there was no reply from you since 30 June 2022. Please note the email address that we had sent you is this account: **ao**aohui*****@gmail.com (asterisk replaced the actual letters for privacy reasons).

Please note you are still in the 14 day free trial and NOTHING is being charged. You will not be charged ANYTHING until 13 July 2022 as stated in our pricing page all new installs comes with 14 day free trial. Kindly, reply to our email or use the live chat widget located in-app so we can assist accordingly.

December 22, 2015

Great app! Exactly what I have been looking for. And SUPERB support! Super quick response.

Key Handmade
Hong Kong SAR
About 7 hours using the app
Edited February 9, 2021

After install and many back and fourths 5 days past with no fix. We were about to uninstall and they messaged me and asked us to wait a little longer for them to find a fix. 4 days later no fix and they just tell me someone will look at it soon. It didn't work from day one and there is no support. I can't wait forever!

Black Forest Wood Co.
Amai replied February 9, 2021

Thank you for the review. After checking our ticketing system, these are the series of events:

- When you first contacted us your 5 February, we responded within 2 hours. Subsequent correspondence was between 5 minutes apart.

- During diagnosis we realize that one of your app is conflicting with our app 's JavaScript and did a fix on 6 February and place it on the backup theme.

- It was only 2 hours ago you wrote back to us mentioning that you just tried the backup theme and it is not working.

- There was no wait for 4 days for the fixed. The fixed was offered 1 day after the issue was reported but there was no reply from your side until 2 hours ago.

Edited March 29, 2020

The search function doesn't work. So you have to scroll thru all your products or use the filter button to filter by collection.

Customer service has no clue what they are doing. They keep asking irrelevant and odd questions. I was told in order to help me they need to know which app and I had to send the name with all the symbols and spaces. What does that mean??? Going to delete it and choose another app.

Additionally I received emails from other customers complaining! One store wasn't receiving full payment which is even more disturbing. NO THANKS.

Crimson and Clover Studio
Amai replied March 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email, please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a common language :)

June 30, 2020

I tried this application and I want to say that it is not suitable for a store that sells relevant goods, since it prescribes the same tags for the product. Moreover, I could not uninstall the application, according to the instructions, since it is not complete. I contacted the support service. They work very slowly. And they reported that they uninstalled the program, but that was not so. Hence the conclusion: your business can suffer greatly if you try to use this program. Do not risk it.

BabyToMove
Austria
Amai replied July 6, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the uninstallation process. We had since assisted in clearing the codes. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

August 17, 2022

I didn't use the app because I needed other functionality, but the support is great and helped me even after deinstalling the app

Lockcard
Germany
About 6 hours using the app
Amai replied August 22, 2022

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :) If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.