Reviews (1,056)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of pre-orders and backorders, with customization at SKU level. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive support team. Many have reported increased sales and compatibility with various themes. Regular updates and new features have enhanced its performance. Merchants also commend its ability to handle large product volumes, bulk editing, and managing fluctuating stock levels.

April 2, 2018

great! really enjoyed using it

Colourjunkiecosmetics
New Zealand
About 23 hours using the app
May 31, 2016

Great addition to an online store - customers can now pre-order items that are due for arrival soon. And it was easily installed in a flash.

The Purple Magnolia
South Africa
19 days using the app
December 1, 2020

Fast, efficient. Awesome
This has been a help to our business especially when facing uncertain lead times with our products through Covid.

Sendygear
About 21 hours using the app
Amai replied June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us! Good luck to your business :)

February 2, 2022

Great support team. Helped me fix my issue in one day. …………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………

Ctrl-T Keys
About 21 hours using the app
Amai replied February 15, 2022

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

August 26, 2021

I tried using this app. It wants to charge you all the time. It warns you that if you add more than 1 product it will start billing you. I added just one product and it billed me.
It does not appear to have email notification support.

KEUZI-OLD
New Zealand
24 days using the app
Amai replied August 26, 2021

Update 30/8/2021: As mentioned on 27 August via call and emails, you are still at your free plan because only one product is selected. We had even sent you the screenshot and assured you that no charges were made.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Our free tier applies to one product at all times. If you want to enable the second product while maintaining the free product, please disable the first product before enabling the second.

I had checked, you currently have a pre-order enabled on one product already. If you wish to enable another product, please disable the current one before turning on the second one. This includes variants as well. If you need assistance on the free tier, we are glad to assist you.

As for the email notifications, as mentioned in our previous maintenance emails to our existing merchants, our first email notification feature will be release in Mid-September.

February 15, 2018

Great service! Needed help and the issue was sorted within 5 minutes. Really happy, thanks guys!

Camping Cartel
About 20 hours using the app
May 4, 2023

The features of the application are useful. It is especially helpful for non-engineers like me. In addition, when I made a mistake, the support team was very helpful and quick to resolve the issue.

LOWKEY
Japan
About 19 hours using the app
May 26, 2020

I installed this app easily and had PreOrder products live within 15mins.
Later that day I changed the "Store Theme" which affected PreOrder Buttons on website. After a couple emails the support team had the update corrected and live on website within the hour.
I highly recommend the app!

Blue Otter
About 18 hours using the app
Amai replied May 28, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :) Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

July 15, 2022

Looked promising but had issues with it working correctly. Never received any response from support to trouble shoot it.

LAND Leather Goods
16 days using the app
Amai replied July 17, 2022

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Can you check the the in-app chat as we replied and sent several follow-ups? Our first reply was sent 5 days ago.

We had also sent an email to this email k**l@landl**ath*r as well.

September 30, 2015

We needed to create a 'pre-order' button, but none of the recommendations from Shopify Docs would work for us. This app does the job and is very easy to use.

Janm Store