4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

November 27, 2023

Eva is super helpful and quick to respond and the app does everything we need - it lets us have 'pre order' button for certain products which customers can buy before they are in stock. Simple to use, would recommend this app.

Black Sheep Surf Co
Ireland
9 months using the app
December 26, 2023

App works great and their support is top notch, I was having issues with the preview as our theme code was clashing with the app and they were super quick to fix it and get it all up and running for us. Now it's working just fine and it's exactly what we needed!

iScoot Australia
13 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Fantastic service. Its FREE!! Customer service replied in 2 minutes to rectify a problem on my end. I would highly recommend.

Ziloch
20 days using the app
December 16, 2023

Very convenient for products we have yet to release.

Setup was easy but there was an issue because we use a custom theme. Luckily support was very quick to help fix the problem.

Highly recommend this app.

Ghostn
3 days using the app
January 2, 2024

Thank you much for fixing the issue! You were very quick. You were very helpful. What a great job!

Alley Cat Press Co.
18 days using the app
November 21, 2023

A great experience, lovely person, helped me so well and I really appreciate it. If your looking for a good pre order app, this is the one.

Krome Clothing
2 months using the app
December 12, 2023

Eva responded to me and she was very helpful in getting the app to work effectively for me. I am grateful. Thank you! Great job!

Eni Aluko
About 2 months using the app
December 12, 2023

It was so quick to chat with a rep. The rep was so quick and helped me resolve my issue in less than 5 minutes! it was a great experience

Aesthetic Rodeo
12 days using the app
November 30, 2023

Customer service was exceptional, all my concerns were promptly resolved. I am astonished at the speed that a real person leapt to assist me.

Great app, would recommend.

My only feedback is more customization options within settings.

Tochi
11 days using the app
December 1, 2023

The app wasn't working at first, but Ms Eva fixed it in a matter of minutes. I'm happy with the customer service, friendly and quick.

AKAAPRINT