4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, quick setup, and effective pre-order features. They value its customization options and compatibility with various themes. The support team, particularly a representative named Eva, is praised for swift problem-solving. Despite occasional theme clashes, issues are resolved promptly. The app's chat support is commended for quick responses. Its free usage further enhances its appeal to merchants.

December 16, 2023

Exactly what i asked for in less than 5 minutes, perfect customer service and now i can run my store/ Clothing brand exactly how i would like it.

Absolutety nothing negative to say job was done to perfection
give this women a raise!

M.squared
About 1 hour using the app
December 1, 2023

Super fast, polite and helpful. Definitely recommend.

Mad Shoes
Romania
11 days using the app
December 20, 2023

The team were great. I installed the app and needed some assistance in getting the functionality to work correctly with our custom theme. The team had the issue resolved in less than 90 seconds and we we're able to launch pre orders in line with our timeframes and requirements. If your considering multiple apps to use for your pre orders dont look at any others Preorder Wolf will do EXACTLY what you need and the team will make sure it works perfectly. 11/10 service from the team!

The Boredroom Store
Isle of Man
21 minutes using the app
December 12, 2023

The app is free and support is fast and very helpful. Solved my issue within 10 mins. Recommend

INTEGRALIST
Ukraine
1 day using the app
December 13, 2023

This app was super easy to set up! It didnt work right away but support helped me get it working within minutes of messaging them.

The Misfit Toy Company
24 minutes using the app
December 2, 2023

Perfect ! quick and efficient help, very good advice! I highly recommend this app!

LEXY BLACK
France
2 days using the app
December 13, 2023

it doesn't work the first time but the team fix it in few minutes ! great app

ATELIER HESMÉE
France
About 6 hours using the app
December 12, 2023

finally find a pre-order app that allow me to choose which products can do pre-order and it is free. love the quick response from support, super efficient, highly recommended!!

ONNNIII
25 minutes using the app
November 25, 2023

Very happy! Due to the page builder we use on our website, I was unsure whether the app would function properly. However, when I reached out to the customer support team via chat, they responded promptly and were able to resolve the issue within minutes. I was delighted to see that the app worked perfectly after the quick fix. Asaf from Baristaswag.com

Barista Swag