Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Developer
Custom Cherry, INC
4.4
January 27, 2021

I ordered several shirts, and was not satisfied with the quality of the print saturation or the color, and the quality of the Tie dye shirts specifically are not acceptable for my customers. Additionally I did not think that the design lab align feature was useful in any way, as each color of shirt the image would be in a different place. I selected this company because the brands to choose from in the available products. I won't continue using this provider when I have had good experience with other apps

Fire Fit Cacao and Camping
Time spent using app: 3 months
Custom Cherry, INC replied January 27, 2021

Thanks for your constructive review. The tie dye shirts we use are all well known brands, and unfortunately that's all we have at the moment. It's very hard to print on Tie Dye shirts, that's the reason why many of the print providers are not offering them. We are able to print on almost anything since we use top of the line printers. Our priority is to make sure prints look perfect and we always improve ourselves, we are very sorry that the prints were below your expectation. You can always contact us for replacements or any issues you may have. We will always make it sure you are well taken care of. We will be adding more tie dye items during the year. We do appreciate your business and wish you our best in your ventures.

January 14, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS APP! We have ran into so many issues with this company. They have screwed up nearly every order and will not fix it. We have also received unauthorized charges which our bank is dealing with. We recently switched to a company called "SPOD" and we could not recommend them more. Their app is so much easier to navigate, and the prints are of extremely high quality. We have been having great success with them so far. Please do take your business elsewhere as we promise you, you will run into similar issues. Read the other bad reviews, they're true!!

Merch For Mutts
Time spent using app: 3 months
Custom Cherry, INC replied January 15, 2021

Hi,
We tried our best to satisfy all of your request. We did not screwed you, as far as we know you tried to charge back every single order you placed with us. We gave you 20 days and tried work it out for you. You always said you will close the cases, yet you never did. All of your orders were processed just fine, you tried charging them back, it looks like your attempts were also unsuccessful and we won all of the cases one by one on paypal. We understand you are little upset, however, this type of activities are not allowed in our app. We had to terminate your account. SPOD and all other apps are great, and we are happy that you were able to find a great app to have your orders fulfilled. We will no longer be able to serve you. Best of luck in your ventures.

January 11, 2021

This app has a decent selection with okay prices. Prices are little above average and it typically takes about 3 - 5 to ship. However, my only issue with them is their packaging. They stuff t-shirt(s) the white plastic envelope packaging. The t-shirt no folded nicely nor does it have a clear plastic package like other companies. It just looks bad. I'd pay a little more for nice packaging and hopefully, they take that into consideration. I am switching to printful, which is more expensive but customer do care about packaging.

Mature Content Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
Custom Cherry, INC replied January 11, 2021

Hello,
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately we don't put each shirt inside a clear bag at the moment. We will be offering that service this year. The shirts are nicely folded, however, since we upgrade most of the shipments to Expedited shipping, orders ae shipped with larger and heavier boxes. Sometimes carries put the boxes on top of each other causing the shirts to wrinkle. Thus may happen regardless they are inside clear bag or not. Our apologies for this inconvenience. We will be more careful. We are sorry to loose you, and wish you our best in your ventures.

December 21, 2020

One of the easiest provider sites to navigate and order from. They deliver quickly and my clients have been delighted by the results. Highly recommend this app out of many providers as one of the best I have worked with. Thanks!

ThePoliticalWarRoomStore.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Custom Cherry, INC replied December 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate your business and its out pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

December 9, 2020

Print Melon is one of the best POD providers on Shopify. I've personally tried so many of the providers. They have been the most constant and provide the highest quality I've seen.

My.BPM
Time spent using app: 7 months
Custom Cherry, INC replied December 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business and its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.