Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

GuaranteedGoldPaydirt

Great quality shirts and hoodies! The app makes it easy to upload and the detail is definitely worth writing about. I like how it can auto fulfill too!

Bigfoot Depot

I used this app to help me start my dropshipping store for youtube. Print Melon got my stuff so fast! Thanks again!

moonlahstore

So much better than some of the other POD apps that I have used. Definitely have good reviews for a reason! They get my packages out on time and have a lot of different stuff! They even can engrave custom knives! It is very cool stuff!

Nasa Depot

I love the product service that I get. Fast shipping and they have quite the capacity. Good work to the team over at Print Melon!

T-shirt Inker

Horrible!! In 100 orders they printed bad, printed the wrong size shirt, and printed the wrong color shirt. Their app is outdated and glitchy. These are two guys from Turkey who do everything to hide their names from you because they run this app from laptops. They are nowhere near the facility that prints for them in California.
They messed up 12 out of 100 orders and then when I complained to them they cried and said I was being mean. Here's the kicker!!! When they mess up an order they put it back at the end of the orders so your customer has to wait another 5 days to ship out and they dont even attempt to rush it out. This just shows you how little control they have over who's shipping for them. Absolute garbage!!!!

Wagner Skis

Never got the app fully up and running because all the samples came back un-aligned. Giving 2 stars because the support team was great and issued a refund.

August 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We apologize for printing your samples misaligned. Im glad you were happy with the customer service.

MyEZgo

Really helped me figure out what exactly I wanted. Thank You for your help it was much needed. I enjoyed the simplicity of use.

Hashtag the Things!

Requirement to run all payments of any kind through PayPal is a short-sighted way to do business. And is also a showstopper. App deleted. Will not do business with anyone requiring PayPal.

Meaningful Tees Shop

I have been using Print Melon for about 6 weeks now and I am absolutely THRILLED with them for a number of reasons. First let me say that I have tried ALL of the major POD companies. I am an experienced Graphic Designer and I am VERY picky about every aspect of my business. Here are the reasons I love Print Melon: 1) Excellent White Ink Coverage on Dark Tshirts 2) Excellent Black Ink Coverage on Light Tshirts 3) Excellent Selection of Brands, Styles and Colors of Garments 4) Excellent Pricing 5) Excellent Customer Service: Their customer service is via email and they ALWAYS get back to me SAME DAY. If my question is Order Related they get back to me even faster! 6) Fast and CONSISTENT production times. Every order I have placed has gone out in 3 Business Days 7) Upgraded Shipping on Customer Orders. My Customers have been receiving their orders in 3 days no matter where they are in the US. 8) Excellent Presentation/Packaging: Shirts are always folded neatly. 9) They will be coming out with an Inventory Checking Portal very soon to avoid ordering out of stock items. 10) I feel like they genuinely care about me and my business - a rare find these days! Thank you Print Melon for everything!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review, we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

URevolution

We would consider using Print Melon more but they have the absolute worst design interface of any of the POD apps we use. In addition to the horrific interface there is no way to filter by size, and even when a product description lists sizes, when you start the design process you discover the available sizes don't match the description. Given the POD competition surely they would redesign their Shopify website!

May 7, 2021

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We will be redesigning our app. All the descriptions are taken direct from the Brands, you can also find the same or very similar descriptions on our brands own websites. We will not be able to change those descriptions. App itself is very easy to use, with 4 clicks you can publish a product to your website. You can select or unselect the sizes you may not like. Main goal is to have your items published, and fulfill them in timely manner. Our focus is on your fulfillment, and to make it sure your products are delivered to your buyers asap with no errors. We are well aware of the interface, its not fancy, but its very efficient with lots of unique products. Our Production and customer service is top of the line. Your buyers will expect you to deliver their orders without any errors within a timely manner, and this is our main focus right now. Sorry for the inconvenience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9