Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

ThePoliticalWarRoomStore.com

One of the easiest provider sites to navigate and order from. They deliver quickly and my clients have been delighted by the results. Highly recommend this app out of many providers as one of the best I have worked with. Thanks!

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate your business and its out pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

My.BPM

Print Melon is one of the best POD providers on Shopify. I've personally tried so many of the providers. They have been the most constant and provide the highest quality I've seen.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business and its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Guns Coffee & Freedom

Very fast processing & shipping times, customer service that rivals a small mom and pop store and great quality products. Customer service is super responsive and willing to go the extra mile. Thanks for making things so easy!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

G-5Flame.com

I've been using Print Melon for our new business for about 2 months now and just encountered the same issue as stated in some of the previous reviews. I have customers who recently ordered stating that their shirts don't fit because the style of my items were changed without notice. I also had one customer receive the incorrect color. I'm hoping this is not what we have to look forward to in using your POD services. I would also like to suggest that there should be a size chart included for products that can be used so customers that purchase from our business know exactly what size to order. I have had to add a disclaimer on my listings stating that some products run small so customers will need to order a larger size. I'm truly hoping to continue your using POD services but, if we continue receiving negative feedback from our customers, we will have to move onto another company. Finally, please take a look at adding products from https://www.alldayshirts.com/. They have great prices and name brand items.

October 30, 2020

Hello,
Sorry that you had bad experiences. We do have size charts for our items, and they are all available underneath them. You can easily put our size charts to your website. Sorry that your customer received a different color, im sure you already contacted us and a new one is shipped to your customer. There is a major stock issue right now, and only way to handle this is to substitute the items with comparable ones. A comparable shirt is a better shirt and a more expensive shirt than what you originally purchased. In case we are out of stock, our system checks at least 4 other brands to fulfill the order. There is no other way to fulfill the orders otherwise. The stock issue will increase during holidays. Only time we will contact you is when we are completely out of stock including the comparable items. Apparel manufacturers were closed for months, many brands already stopped manufacturing certain sizes and colors for 2020. Most of the brands will run out of stock, comparable option is the best solution at the moment. Unfortunately there won't be any other options for 2020. Once things get back to normal, we will be able to fulfill exactly the way you would like.

SYLA

Shipping costs are ridiculous. Keep in mind they are inflating the cost to ship significantly. This means they are profiting off the shipping and leaving you with thinner margins. $30 to ship a few hoodies and a shirt? They are using poly bags first class mail which means you get the items slower AND the true cost was probably around half charged.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your review. Actually our shipping costs are fixed, we don't charge $30 to ship a hoodie. We charge $8 plus $4 each additional hoodie, yet we don't ship hoodies by first class either. We are not sure how you come up with $30 shipping charge. All of our shipping rates are available under each item. If you had 4 Hoodies and 3 shirts, shipping will be $28, thats a very normal shipping rate to ship 7 items. " Few Hoodies and a shirt" means 4 Hoodies and 3 shirts total of 7 items that were delivered within 3 days for $28, its actually pretty cheap.

Rescue The Republic

Print Melon has excellent standards. We selected PM from several companies we tested when we launched. To this day, PM has provided great service. They ship on or ahead of stated turnaround time, they're highly responsive, and deliver high quality printed products.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner. New categories are coming soon.

Wears The Mountain

UPDATE: Nothing but 5 stars! There were a few growing pains, but nothing we couldn't figure out. The ownership has reached out multiple times to make sure I'm on the right path. If you're a small business looking to partner with a caring company, I strongly suggest!!
Posted 10/13/2020: Excellent quality and turn around time, but I'm REALLY struggling with Print Melon's Customer Service at the moment. Customer service is available via email only. In my interactions, I find I am having to repeat questions and statements via email frequently. This tells me my emails are not being read in full. I am, also, in one frustrating back and forth right now regarding my accounting/charges, and cannot get a time scheduled to speak with someone live. Specific issues: -Test orders without valid payment being processed, despite email confirmation that they would NOT be processed. -International shipping charges applied despite items being shipped within the state of CA. -Lack of invoicing or documentation.
-Credits issued in amounts that do not match past charges creating a mess to rectify. I hope to change this review to a 5 out 5 and partner closely with Print Melon once these issues are addressed. I will update this review accordingly. Fingers crossed!

October 13, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review, we have responded all of your requests within same day, matter of fact in couple hours. As one of the orders being charged for international shipping, you input a different country than US, we sent you screen shots of it. If you enter any other country than US, system will automatically charge you an international shipping, and there is nothing much we can do about it. You will need to make it sure that you always put US, United States for the country. Yet, we did also fix that address issue for you and refunded you the difference. As long as you put US, or United States you will not be charged any international shipping.

You had Payment Error orders, our system will automatically try to charge you unless those orders are cancelled. If you don't want them to be processed, please always cancel the orders. We printed 10 shirts, and shipped them, you have told us that those orders should have been never shipped. We issued you a refund for all of the shirts, the orders were still shipped.

You can find your order details and charges in your Print Melon Account. If you click details, you will see the detailed charges. You can always ask us as well, but invoice is always there, please click on " Details" button.

You wanted us to give you a call today, and we responded letting you know that our day is full scheduled with phone calls. You have to schedule a phone appointment, and our staff will give you a call.

Each email you sent was responded and none of them were the same response. You were asking details for the same order numbers couple times, and we responded the same details of those orders.

We are very sorry to disappoint you, these above issues can easily be fixed by using the correct country code ( US or United States) and cancelling the orders that are not meant to be shipped. Regardless, we took care of them for you same day, issued your refunds while still processing them, and explained the issues with screen shots.

Ruffled Edge

I am giving 5 stars!! No question! There were some issues with sizing not matching up in the beginning when I started using them, although the issue seemed to be on my end (I never could figure out what was going on), PM was quick to answer and quick to correct the problem. This did not happen once, but twice, and both times they were there to make it right, and from my understanding, this was a fault on my shop's end. They let me know they would be doing updates to help with my situation and orders have gone through with no problems. They were quick in responses, kind, personable, & patient. Customer service can go a very very long way! It is important to build relationships...I believe they do just that.
Although orders can take a bit longer for processing (understandable), shipping time seems quick.
Thank you PM!
~Tiffany w/The Ruffled Edge

October 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review. Customer service is our top priority, our job is to make it sure we fulfill exactly what you need. Its really important to us that we work very closely with our fulfillment partners just like yourself, get to know your needs and make it sure we accomplish your requests in a timely manner. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

VinLoft & AniQ M

If you have a physical store location where customers can visit to purchase your items, this is the app. But if you have an online drop shipping store and you value your customers, this will definitely not work. I have to be honest. I created designs and ordered a hoodie and a few T-Shirts. While the print quality is good, the clothing is placed in a shipping box as is. A shipping bag would be more presentable or if items were in plastic before shipping box.

October 5, 2020

Hello,
Thanks so much for your constructive review and nice comments for the print quality. Unfortunately we don't offer such service where we individually put each shirt in a clear bag, this will significantly slow us down. Due to Covid, our shipping time has been increased to 3-5 business days from same day shipping. Adding an extra step will increase it to at least 2-3 more days. When things are more settled, we may start packing them inside clear bags. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Word On The T!

This is my go to POD app! Love all of my products thus far. I make my own sublimation shirts but for colored/dark shirts I use PrintMelon and I have no complaints!

September 29, 2020

Hi,
Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your business.