Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

US Top Fashion

Excellent quality, Excellent customer support
The customer support is very helpful. I can turn to them with any question or a problem I have and they were always prepered to help and resolve the issue. They also have a great variaty of products and very easy system of launching the products to the store. I love them!

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. We appreciate your business and we are so lucky to have you as our valued fulfillment partner.

Fire Fit Cacao and Camping

I ordered several shirts, and was not satisfied with the quality of the print saturation or the color, and the quality of the Tie dye shirts specifically are not acceptable for my customers. Additionally I did not think that the design lab align feature was useful in any way, as each color of shirt the image would be in a different place. I selected this company because the brands to choose from in the available products. I won't continue using this provider when I have had good experience with other apps

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your constructive review. The tie dye shirts we use are all well known brands, and unfortunately that's all we have at the moment. It's very hard to print on Tie Dye shirts, that's the reason why many of the print providers are not offering them. We are able to print on almost anything since we use top of the line printers. Our priority is to make sure prints look perfect and we always improve ourselves, we are very sorry that the prints were below your expectation. You can always contact us for replacements or any issues you may have. We will always make it sure you are well taken care of. We will be adding more tie dye items during the year. We do appreciate your business and wish you our best in your ventures.

Merch For Mutts

DO NOT USE THIS APP! We have ran into so many issues with this company. They have screwed up nearly every order and will not fix it. We have also received unauthorized charges which our bank is dealing with. We recently switched to a company called "SPOD" and we could not recommend them more. Their app is so much easier to navigate, and the prints are of extremely high quality. We have been having great success with them so far. Please do take your business elsewhere as we promise you, you will run into similar issues. Read the other bad reviews, they're true!!

January 15, 2021

Hi,
We tried our best to satisfy all of your request. We did not screwed you, as far as we know you tried to charge back every single order you placed with us. We gave you 20 days and tried work it out for you. You always said you will close the cases, yet you never did. All of your orders were processed just fine, you tried charging them back, it looks like your attempts were also unsuccessful and we won all of the cases one by one on paypal. We understand you are little upset, however, this type of activities are not allowed in our app. We had to terminate your account. SPOD and all other apps are great, and we are happy that you were able to find a great app to have your orders fulfilled. We will no longer be able to serve you. Best of luck in your ventures.

Mature Content Apparel

This app has a decent selection with okay prices. Prices are little above average and it typically takes about 3 - 5 to ship. However, my only issue with them is their packaging. They stuff t-shirt(s) the white plastic envelope packaging. The t-shirt no folded nicely nor does it have a clear plastic package like other companies. It just looks bad. I'd pay a little more for nice packaging and hopefully, they take that into consideration. I am switching to printful, which is more expensive but customer do care about packaging.

January 11, 2021

Hello,
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately we don't put each shirt inside a clear bag at the moment. We will be offering that service this year. The shirts are nicely folded, however, since we upgrade most of the shipments to Expedited shipping, orders ae shipped with larger and heavier boxes. Sometimes carries put the boxes on top of each other causing the shirts to wrinkle. Thus may happen regardless they are inside clear bag or not. Our apologies for this inconvenience. We will be more careful. We are sorry to loose you, and wish you our best in your ventures.

ThePoliticalWarRoomStore.com

One of the easiest provider sites to navigate and order from. They deliver quickly and my clients have been delighted by the results. Highly recommend this app out of many providers as one of the best I have worked with. Thanks!

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate your business and its out pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

My.BPM

Print Melon is one of the best POD providers on Shopify. I've personally tried so many of the providers. They have been the most constant and provide the highest quality I've seen.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business and its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Guns Coffee & Freedom

Very fast processing & shipping times, customer service that rivals a small mom and pop store and great quality products. Customer service is super responsive and willing to go the extra mile. Thanks for making things so easy!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

G-5Flame.com

I've been using Print Melon for our new business for about 2 months now and just encountered the same issue as stated in some of the previous reviews. I have customers who recently ordered stating that their shirts don't fit because the style of my items were changed without notice. I also had one customer receive the incorrect color. I'm hoping this is not what we have to look forward to in using your POD services. I would also like to suggest that there should be a size chart included for products that can be used so customers that purchase from our business know exactly what size to order. I have had to add a disclaimer on my listings stating that some products run small so customers will need to order a larger size. I'm truly hoping to continue your using POD services but, if we continue receiving negative feedback from our customers, we will have to move onto another company. Finally, please take a look at adding products from https://www.alldayshirts.com/. They have great prices and name brand items.

October 30, 2020

Hello,
Sorry that you had bad experiences. We do have size charts for our items, and they are all available underneath them. You can easily put our size charts to your website. Sorry that your customer received a different color, im sure you already contacted us and a new one is shipped to your customer. There is a major stock issue right now, and only way to handle this is to substitute the items with comparable ones. A comparable shirt is a better shirt and a more expensive shirt than what you originally purchased. In case we are out of stock, our system checks at least 4 other brands to fulfill the order. There is no other way to fulfill the orders otherwise. The stock issue will increase during holidays. Only time we will contact you is when we are completely out of stock including the comparable items. Apparel manufacturers were closed for months, many brands already stopped manufacturing certain sizes and colors for 2020. Most of the brands will run out of stock, comparable option is the best solution at the moment. Unfortunately there won't be any other options for 2020. Once things get back to normal, we will be able to fulfill exactly the way you would like.

SYLA

Shipping costs are ridiculous. Keep in mind they are inflating the cost to ship significantly. This means they are profiting off the shipping and leaving you with thinner margins. $30 to ship a few hoodies and a shirt? They are using poly bags first class mail which means you get the items slower AND the true cost was probably around half charged.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your review. Actually our shipping costs are fixed, we don't charge $30 to ship a hoodie. We charge $8 plus $4 each additional hoodie, yet we don't ship hoodies by first class either. We are not sure how you come up with $30 shipping charge. All of our shipping rates are available under each item. If you had 4 Hoodies and 3 shirts, shipping will be $28, thats a very normal shipping rate to ship 7 items. " Few Hoodies and a shirt" means 4 Hoodies and 3 shirts total of 7 items that were delivered within 3 days for $28, its actually pretty cheap.

Rescue The Republic

Print Melon has excellent standards. We selected PM from several companies we tested when we launched. To this day, PM has provided great service. They ship on or ahead of stated turnaround time, they're highly responsive, and deliver high quality printed products.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner. New categories are coming soon.