Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Iron Savage Apparel

Product selection looks decent, international shipping prices are high.

Their Bella tees are one of the lowest priced I've seen (base price USD $9)

September 10, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very sorry that nobody has responded right away to your email. We received your email at 9.16pm Pacific Time ( 9 hours ago), and just responded to it. We respond all of our emails within 24 business hours.
Our Shipping rates are standard, international shipping is high but on the other hand we don't use third party shipping providers. Our international packages get delivered pretty fast, and they almost never got lost. Also, our domestic shipping rates are lower than average, and yet they also get delivered pretty fast since we don't use third party shipping providers. The lower domestic shipping cost will easily make up the difference for the international cost, and your customers will be very satisfied with the shipping speed. We are also trying our best to lower our international shipping costs by negotiating the rates, it will be lowered sooner or later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeep County

By far you have the best catalog and prices from all over the print-on-demand world. quality top notch. OUSTANDING
update 10.09.2020
support team 5 stars. quick response.
I am all yours.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for your constructive review and nice comments. Our international shipping is little high and we are working on it. The good thing for our international shipment is, they don't get lost on the way and they arrive very quick. We don't work with third party shipping providers, thus give you an advantage of them being delivered too late or packages getting lost. We will reduce our international shipping charges, our sincere apologies for the international shipments rates. On the other hand, our standard domestic rates are lower than average,it should easily make up the difference.

Darlin' Soul

These folks are amazing. I had tried a few orders with them, when their app was in beta phase. Impressive! As life would have it, our store launch was delayed for quite some time. Launched exactly one week ago and all orders have been shipped already.
Customer service is very responsive, and what really stands out is their openness to suggestions. We've suggested a few app features, and their
email response was far more conversational than formal---a nice approach!
Great products to choose from, outstanding rates, stellar customer service, and the print quality is beautiful.
You can't go wrong with Print Melon. And no, we're not getting a kickback for this. We're just an extraordinarily happy little t-shirt family in Texas, and we are truly grateful that we gave this POD company a shot.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

The Potters Boards

Ultimately I would recommend Print Melon.
4.5/5 on apparel options and pricing, customer service
4/5 on delivery times, print quality, domestic shipping price
3.5/5 on app, and branding options
2.5/5 international shipping cost, non-apparel accessories, other perks

The Movement Shop

I have received samples from every single POD company in existence. I stumbled upon Print Melon and decided, why not try? I am so glad I did. I don't understand why this isn't more widely known with in Shopfiy communities! The Print is on par with heat pressed vinyl or screen print, the customer service is top notch, and the t-shirts I ordered as samples came out AMAZING.

I promise I am not getting a kickback from this but I just had to spread the word!

August 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Zany Birds

Print Melon got my attention with their wide selection of quality products, like the Comfort Colors brand, as well as very fair pricing. However, three distinct things made them stand out as winners for me to work with. First was their responsive customer service. I've never waited more than several hours for a response and they are easy to talk to...just like real people! Second was that, even in the middle of the pandemic, they quoted 3-5 day shipping and my order shipped exactly when promised. But the home run was the quality of their printing. Print Melon's solids were solid with no bleed-through. The detail was crisper than I could have expected and the colors were rich and accurate. They are a pleasure to deal with.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. We love working with you and making sure your orders are processed within timely manner without any errors. We appreciate your support.

Lulu Games

In the end we had to find a different service. While the pricing with Print Melon is very favorable the quality of the print service was inconsistent at best. The saturation levels on the same shirt in various sizes had wide swings of shade, no two shirts were the same. Additionally there were some sizes in the order that were replaced with different brands. (whether better quality as they stated or not) This was not discussed or mentioned anywhere just changed. Orders where incorrect and while they were responsive and attempted to correct the issues there were continued problems with the replacements. Ultimately we were issued a refund for 5 shirts of the roughly 60 we ordered and moved on to a different print service.

August 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We apologize for the issues you have had. We tried our best to accommodate your requests. You stated you had bad prints on 3 of your shirts out of 60, and you received a different brand shirt, therefore we issued you a refund for total of 5 shirts. Unfortunately we made errors, we are very sorry to loose you and wish success in your future venues.

Jarius Sanford Enterprise

Print Melon has been amazing serving my clients from rookies to high profile. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent. Their work ethic is amazing. They have made my job as an eCommerce manager and marketer smooth and easy. All my clients have had nothing but stellar reviews. Even through problem we have faced they have found realistic solutions to resolving each issue. The best team you could possibly hire!!

August 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to serve you and making sure your clients orders are well taken care of.

FiveSkies

Thanks for sending out the replacement that I was needed.
I would definitely recommend this app . Thanks

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. We will always make it sure you and your end buyers are well taken care of.

Neat Bloom

I love the app. The garment I test ordered was really great quality. I wish there was an option to "see" how big my design is 12inx14in etc. Using the dragging button, my shirts end up with various size prints. Thanks!

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.