Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cody Orlove

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been working with Print Melon for over a year and a half. They have successfully helped us streamline our dropshipping merch business. They have excellent customer service and troubleshoot our issues in 12 hours or less. Their print quality is top of the line for direct-to-garment printing. They offer custom labels, printing down the arm and pant legs. Their app makes choosing products, colors seamless and they offer upfront pricing. The only con is the turnaround time, it takes them 5 - 7 business days to get items printed and shipped but this is on par with other direct-to-garment printers. It's just the reality of this kind of service. Print Melon is proactive in offering operation solutions. When shipping was slow with USPS, they took the initiative to offer us better shipping solutions for outside of the US. I will continue to work with Print Melon.

NothinMerch

Time spent using app About 2 hours

app deleted spent hours making items just to see that everything is sold out update your inventory tracker. trash!! and what makes it worst is they have good items that you would want to try but how can you when everything is constantly not available

October 29, 2021

Thanks for your review, to be clear, you are publishing a product, on your website inventory, that product is showing Zero quantity?? If thats the case, it sounds like inventory is not managed by Print Melon, shopify automatically shows the quantity Zero. You will need to manually update your inventory. You can always see our live inventory on our app. Underneath each product, there is an "inventory" button. Please click on it to see our inventory. You should ignore what is shown on your website and change the number manually. If the product is also Zero on our app, it means we are totally out because supplier is out, which is totally out of our control. You can send us an email for an ETA of that specific size/color of the product you are looking for. Thanks.

xrtuym

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I am loving Print Melon, f anything is out of order I get an immediate email. They have great customer service! The site is so easy to use and set up!

Mother Erth

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used this app to help set up my store, Print Melon has been a Great app to scale my business up, Thank you.

anyuoo

Location China

These guys are great. I can trust them with my business.
They have a great support team to help you through every step of the way.
Thank you so much.

CommunistFree

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really happy with this app because this app increase the revenue of my shopify store and super easy to integrate into the shopify.

Bent Steel Barbell Company

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really like how easy it is to add my designs onto the shirts and post it on my Shopify store. So far the samples that I received were really nice and I will definitely keep using Print Melon.

UTRx

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really enjoy using the Print Melon . So easy to add my designs to items, Very impressed with their professionalism.

Teressa Foglia

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app works fine for me. product loading is quite simple. Making adjustments to products afterward is straightforward, I can recommend it to all. Thank you print melon.

Maison Jac Collection

Location Australia

This app works really well. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to start selling their art. Just I love the seamless integration with the Shopify store.