Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

GUTIVA

If you sell plain T-shirts from 15 to 33 .00 dollars !! how in the world can we use your services? We would have to sell them for 45 to 99 dollars?

March 16, 2021

This is a false information. Our prices start at $6 per shirt for Gildan 5000(Print is included with the price), our Bella 3001 shirts are $9.
If you are looking for Made in USA with Organic Cotton products, the price will not be the same as a Gildan tshirt. All of the prices depend on the type of the shirts you would choose.
Our best selling products price range is $6-$10. We suggest you to take a look at our catalogue.

Execute Sportswear

Great clothing, Fast shipping. Never have out of stock problems. Highly recommend! Couldn't be happier!

March 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support, and so glad for being your fulfillment partner. We will always make it sure your orders are very well taken care of.

ihsanaydin

Overall, I am very satisfied with Print Melon. So for others I will mention the advantages that I experienced: First thing first, the customer service is by far the most efficient one I experienced. They replied to my questions so fast and accurately. Secondly, the shirts I ordered came with a good quality. I only use 100 percent cotton products for to keep up with the quality. Some color/size combos are hard to maintain for my daily orders and the customer service provided me the products I ordered swiftly. I placed a decent number of orders till now and processing time of my orders are impressive. For the new users, what I would suggest is to cooperate with their customer service and design team to make a good start for your store. And again, many thanks to the customer service and I hope they will keep up the good work!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your nice comments and your business. Our top priority is customer service and making it sure that all your requests are well taken care of. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner.

TRP Apparel & Gear

Mens and womens T-shirts
Mens and womens t-shirts, great quality and the printing is perfect.
These guys are the best! Amazing customer service, honest, friendly and great quality products. Their shipping times are awesome too!
My go to supplier and soon to be my only supplier!

February 16, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review. We are very lucky to be your print on demand partner. Its our pleasure working with you.

LOL KIDZ- Living Out LOUD

I use this app for all of my T-shirts, Crew neck sweaters and hoodies. the print is great as well as the quality of the product. i'd recommend this vendor for your store.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review. We do appreciate your business, and it always a pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Ripped and Restored

This app is awesome. Love all of my products from here. The process is so easy and seamless. This is the best one I've found so far.

January 31, 2021

Thanks for your review and support. We are very lucky to have you as our print on demand partner.

US Top Fashion

Excellent quality, Excellent customer support
The customer support is very helpful. I can turn to them with any question or a problem I have and they were always prepered to help and resolve the issue. They also have a great variaty of products and very easy system of launching the products to the store. I love them!

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. We appreciate your business and we are so lucky to have you as our valued fulfillment partner.

Fire Fit Cacao and Camping

I ordered several shirts, and was not satisfied with the quality of the print saturation or the color, and the quality of the Tie dye shirts specifically are not acceptable for my customers. Additionally I did not think that the design lab align feature was useful in any way, as each color of shirt the image would be in a different place. I selected this company because the brands to choose from in the available products. I won't continue using this provider when I have had good experience with other apps

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your constructive review. The tie dye shirts we use are all well known brands, and unfortunately that's all we have at the moment. It's very hard to print on Tie Dye shirts, that's the reason why many of the print providers are not offering them. We are able to print on almost anything since we use top of the line printers. Our priority is to make sure prints look perfect and we always improve ourselves, we are very sorry that the prints were below your expectation. You can always contact us for replacements or any issues you may have. We will always make it sure you are well taken care of. We will be adding more tie dye items during the year. We do appreciate your business and wish you our best in your ventures.

Merch For Mutts

DO NOT USE THIS APP! We have ran into so many issues with this company. They have screwed up nearly every order and will not fix it. We have also received unauthorized charges which our bank is dealing with. We recently switched to a company called "SPOD" and we could not recommend them more. Their app is so much easier to navigate, and the prints are of extremely high quality. We have been having great success with them so far. Please do take your business elsewhere as we promise you, you will run into similar issues. Read the other bad reviews, they're true!!

January 15, 2021

Hi,
We tried our best to satisfy all of your request. We did not screwed you, as far as we know you tried to charge back every single order you placed with us. We gave you 20 days and tried work it out for you. You always said you will close the cases, yet you never did. All of your orders were processed just fine, you tried charging them back, it looks like your attempts were also unsuccessful and we won all of the cases one by one on paypal. We understand you are little upset, however, this type of activities are not allowed in our app. We had to terminate your account. SPOD and all other apps are great, and we are happy that you were able to find a great app to have your orders fulfilled. We will no longer be able to serve you. Best of luck in your ventures.

Mature Content Apparel

This app has a decent selection with okay prices. Prices are little above average and it typically takes about 3 - 5 to ship. However, my only issue with them is their packaging. They stuff t-shirt(s) the white plastic envelope packaging. The t-shirt no folded nicely nor does it have a clear plastic package like other companies. It just looks bad. I'd pay a little more for nice packaging and hopefully, they take that into consideration. I am switching to printful, which is more expensive but customer do care about packaging.

January 11, 2021

Hello,
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately we don't put each shirt inside a clear bag at the moment. We will be offering that service this year. The shirts are nicely folded, however, since we upgrade most of the shipments to Expedited shipping, orders ae shipped with larger and heavier boxes. Sometimes carries put the boxes on top of each other causing the shirts to wrinkle. Thus may happen regardless they are inside clear bag or not. Our apologies for this inconvenience. We will be more careful. We are sorry to loose you, and wish you our best in your ventures.