Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TranceDiva

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome everything... except
Customer support was amazing at first. Had issues and they'd respond so well and reasonable amount of time. Months into this I'm not able able to get support. I do get replies but no support. My current issue has been going on for a month and has put me at a next to stand still. Files toggle in design. 9/4 to 10/14 all that's happened is different people responding asking how to help and nothing back. Today is the same, an email from someone different, yet again, asking, yet again, what to do to help. How can I add product? Issues happen with eCommerce, I get ya. Today is day 3 of products not wanting to publish so I change my 4 to a 3. But how long should actual support take, a month? Wonderful app that they improve on all of the time, but if you ever need support, perhaps proceed with caution.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

FaithFamilyBusiness

I have mixed feelings regarding this app as of now. I think one of the main keys is learning how to use them. Recently customer service hasn't been responsive and that's never good. I've reached out 4 times regarding a product from T shirt and Sons and still haven't received an answer. Please pay attention to Shipping cost as it will burn your profits if you're not aware. It can be very misleading when its not included in the ""profit section". Printify has been good about reprints but in my opinion there has been too many for my liking. I like the merchandise you can design as they have many options. Make sure if you're in the US, you don't use a print provider outside of the US unless its for a jacket or shoes. Anything else you should find local. This will help you with shipping and delivery. To be determined as of right now. I've been doing a lot of samples to see how the process goes on my end before I roll it out to the customer.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear about your experience - one of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible!

Motivation[Niche] Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Things were going great for a while and all of a sudden it would take hours to publish an item. (#998 in the queue) I disconnected and reconnected the store and now all my items are unpublished. No idea what is going on....

September 9, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience created. It seems like there might have been a technical glitch, which is why the products were not loading on sales channel. We have notified the responsible department about the issue, and they will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for letting us know!

NUCOBO

I am on my 10th Misprint in a month out of approx. 20 t-shirts. Vendors are hit or miss. Some do good work others poor work. You pay the price finding out. They do not have a handle on their business. All vendors should do QC on items going out the door. if you can not make a professional product then stop selling defective products. There is no excuse.

August 17, 2020

We apologise for the inconveniences created. In these difficult times are working hard on providing the best services to our customers and making sure their businesses run as smooth as possible. Despite our efforts, some issues may still happen, such as misprints or other quality errors. In such cases, we are always trying to make it up to our customers by reprinting or refunding the orders. Our support team has been overwhelmed with requests, this is why they might take longer to respond. Nevertheless, we have notified the responsible team about your request and they will be back to you within the next 24 hours.

justfluid

Location Netherlands

Order arrived damaged and after 35 days. Customer service is slow. Website looks fresh and clean but that's about it. No more Printify for my store and customers!

June 19, 2020

We are sorry to hear about that. Due to the health crisis, our print providers have been experiencing delays in fulfilment, but due to our efforts, the delays have been considerably reduced now. We value you as a merchant and we want to make sure that you have a good experience with us. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

ReconJacks Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We like your service however, we now have orders that are 2 months old and still not printed yet. We understand the delays with the coronavirus shutdowns, but to have orders that are waiting for 2 months before even printing is not acceptable. We have written to your support 4 times and have not heard back. Is your service shut down?

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our print providers have been experiencing delays caused by the health crisis, however, we are working hard on reducing those delays as much as possible. We value you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Starry Meadows

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Update: Printify finally reached out to me, I understand this pandemic has caused a lot of difficulty for many businesses and am updating my review to 3 stars.
Original review:
I’ve contacted them multiple times about tracking information appearing false, my customers are very concerned when tracking has not updated in a 2-5 weeks on multiple orders. When asked why my products aren’t shipping or tracking is invalid they blatantly lie about how long my item has been sitting with no movement stating 5 days when it’s been well over a month. When asked about false tracking for other orders they give me zero answers just telling me to check back in a month with the Local post office. Chat bot is missing I’ve already submitted issues for those products so it seems I’m now unable to make inquiries. I’ve tried multiple times to submit via help center and then am told I’m already being helped so they can’t help me. So ridiculous ever other print on demand company I’ve used during this pandemic has delivered my products, given valid tracking and excellent customer service . Not printify hopefully my customers receive their items it’s doubtful though at this time.

June 2, 2020

We are very sorry about your experience with us. Seems like there must have been some issues with the tracking info but we want to assure you that your customers will receive the products they ordered. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays and our customer support is loaded with requests, thus they may take longer to reply. Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. This is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

Doggoroad

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have ordered a sample and never received it and still in a production after 14 days?!!! I had to refund my customer and send the item for free as they were so frustrated.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had to refund your customer. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays in fulfilment (the estimated delays are published on our website). Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Dot & Line Co.

My prints were unfortunately not usable. I need crisp prints on poster sized paper, but they ended up being blurry. I sent my concerns to customer support, they were nice enough even though it took 2 days for a response, but it seems like there were no print experts around them to answer technical, but not too technical of questions. I was told we would try a second round of prints for free which was nice of them, but I still haven't received them, and I don't think it will matter. Printify isn't alone in this but shipping takes forever. I might test them again if I moved on to a different product, but for what I'm doing now they aren't great.

May 11, 2020

We are sorry to hear that the second order has not arrived yet. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are loaded with orders, thus, some delays are expected. But we are actively working on reducing the delays as much as possible, and hopefully we will be able to correct that in the near future. Regarding your oder, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make things right for you. Thank you.

Grace Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is good, however I've had HELL with the printing providers they have been using during this Coronavirus Pandemic. Unfortunately it's out of their control like everything else right now & they have done their part and covered the cost of a replacement but the print provider keeps sending the wrong one. At this point, I'm not sure who is messing up - if it's the print provider or Printify. I'm not very happy right now, but I know they'll make it right. As of right now I'm not putting any of my customer's orders through that company because of the issues as well as the shipping delays. Hope it's just the COVID.

May 5, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are experiencing order overloads, therefore, some errors may happen. Nevertheless, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to make things right for you.