4.8

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, wide range of customizable products, and seamless integration with ecommerce platforms. They highlight the consistent product quality, transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and reliable order fulfillment. The customer service team is noted for its quick response and problem-solving abilities. The competitive pricing model is also praised, allowing merchants to control their profit margins, making it suitable for both novices and experienced professionals.

July 6, 2017

Easy to create unique products and to add it to your store. Nice wide range of products that makes this APP a must have for anyone wanting to sell unique products online. Highly recommend!!

36 Bucks
Belgium
Edited November 13, 2015

So far I love your app! I am waiting for my samples to make sure that the quality prints well, but overall very satisfied!

UPDATE: I received my samples (mugs and tank top) and they are just perfect! I am excited to create more designs!

Mnm Gifts
April 28, 2017

Great Customer Service & they have products that other print on demand services don't offer!

Athleticalapparel
September 30, 2020

I have gotten my first order recently, and I was worried whether it would get fulfilled or not by printify or not. Their email customer service was really good. They replied quickly and explained the process. Printify delivered the product in 7 days. That's not bad at all. Thanks Printify.

ComeMagnifyRetail
Printify replied October 1, 2020

Thanks for positive feedback! It's great that you're enjoying your experience with Printify, and we look forward to working with you in the future as well!

December 11, 2015

This is going to save me so much time, and the prices are MORE than competative- I love the auto preview- I LOVE that i wont have to be the middle man, or have overhead! THANK YOU!!!

Bricks Baubles
July 5, 2022

Incredible app and amazing support. Best POD app to use for sure. There are so many merchants to choose from and they have a system which I really like. Give them a try!

Bikini Body Wow
Printify replied July 6, 2022

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated! We take pride in providing the best experience for our merchants and your kind words mean a lot to us - thanks for being with us!

November 20, 2018

Printify has an excellent variety of products. I particularly like the boots, sneakers, dresses, bedding, swimsuits, flip-flops, and bath mats and shower curtains.

They have excellent timely and friendly email support response and chats; and they have a helpful blog, including videos and tips.

Their catalog is easy to navigate, their product-builder not only includes a user-friendly interface but they’ve added a layer of accuracy for typing in values for x and y positioning, image size percentages, and rotation angles. Very helpful for laying out the shoe templates.

They also include location information of their print providers as well as extra product information -- Key Features, Care Instructions -- to add to your product descriptions.

Printify integrates seamlessly with Shopify, but they also allow for sample purchases and provide tracking. I ordered and received samples of ornaments, duffle bags, pillows, and duvets and they are all high-quality, and I love them all! The feet of the socks are too long for a size eight woman but fit a size 11 man — note: the whites look a little gray, I’d recommend staying away from white on the socks.

Overall, I have zero complaints, only great admiration and high expectations for doing business with this vendor. Thank you, Printify!

Wearing Art
March 7, 2019

ØffGrid.ca
February 9, 2021

Easy to use for inexperienced shop owners. Responsive customer service and more options for printing companies.

Kente Lifestyle Apparel
Printify replied February 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! :)

October 25, 2017

this makes everything so easy. set and forget.

The Vibe Dealers