4.8

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, wide range of customizable products, and seamless integration with ecommerce platforms. They highlight the consistent product quality, transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and reliable order fulfillment. The customer service team is noted for its quick response and problem-solving abilities. The competitive pricing model is also praised, allowing merchants to control their profit margins, making it suitable for both novices and experienced professionals.

November 4, 2017

Awesome! Super easy and fun to sit around making up tshirts all night.

Davidfrailey
June 9, 2019

Best overall help and production available. High quality and great products. I enjoy using this app and what it brings to my website and product placement.

NextLevelBruno
Printify replied June 26, 2019

Thank you very much for your words! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our service. We'll definitely pass along your feedback to the support team and I am pretty sure that it will serve as a great motivation to keep up the good work! Cheers

Edited April 6, 2018

I love the selection of products and customer service is amazing. They are great to respond through email and solve whatever issues you have.

Wildish Apparel
June 1, 2016

So far so good! I have had some dumb questions for the support team, and they reply quickly with answers. Great customer service!

Skargozify
March 26, 2021

This App is literally printing $$$. Only been live for less than a month and our designs are selling! The setup is so easy and the Shopify integration is the best. I have contacted Customer Service on several occasions for learning questions and they have been fast and super friendly. I cannot wait to grow my catalog with new and exciting offerings. Keep it up Printify!

DanceWear Corner
Printify replied March 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us! :)

Edited June 13, 2020

I use this app for a good 90% of the products I sell on Shopify. They have a nice variety, and very affordable to the merchant. Which is great for those who have a low budget costs, or those who are trying to get the best bang for their buck. Printify has great communication with all their merchants, helping to troubleshoot issues, and great customer service to the merchants. Although they have a great variety they don't have everything. It would honestly be great to have shorts available for men and women, as well as sweatpants for both men and women, bathing suites for men and women, and lastly to have the jewelry back as well. Overall this is a great app to work with I've been a merchant with them for 2 years, and would recommend them to any merchant out their looking for a reliable, and affordable app.

YHL Young Hustle League
Printify replied June 15, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review. We are happy to hear that you like our services overall and we will definitely consider adding shorts, sweatpants and some more swimsuits to our catalog. Best of luck with your sales further on!

June 28, 2020

really good considering the pandemic stuff thats going on, this is my favorite POD app, appreciate all the help!

Niggalations Corp
Printify replied July 3, 2020

Thank you vey much for your kind words. Times are difficult right now, but we are doing out best to support our merchants and help to maintain their businesses. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Edited August 15, 2017

Incredibly easy to use.

Use it now and boost your product range with ease.

Beardlab
May 19, 2022

I've been selling POD for over 4 years now and started with a different seller... Boy do I regret not starting with Printify. Better quality prints at a better price. A seller is out of stock? No worries, Printify automatically sends your order to another shop for you. What more can you ask for?

Binge Prints
Printify replied May 20, 2022

We're excited to see that you've found your way to Printify. Out of stock issues is something that does occur, but we're here to make the process of fulfilling such orders as seamless as possible, so we truly appreciate your feedback! We're looking forward to a great partnership! :)

May 4, 2020

I used the Printify most. Its prices are reasonable compared with other provider. It is easy to use. The support is beside you and happy to provide help. Good service, easy to use, good price, lots of choices.

XSun Systems
Printify replied May 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our prices, product choice and service quality. Best of luck with your sales, and if you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime!