Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Delight Klothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is good, it’s no better or worse than the others. Where it’s let down is the little things. The range is exactly the same as everywhere (so no need for me to switch from Printful fully) And also there’s no option for company branding labels/packaging etc. That’s a big one for me.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Currently, we do not offer custom labelling/packaging options, but we are working on it and hopefully will add it in the upcoming months.

Fifteen Cornwall

Very user friendly. Only problem is that shipping costs are far too high. If you're able to print elsewhere and stock items you can ship for a fraction of the cost.

April 15, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Printify is always looking for ways to improve, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to find out how and what things we can improve. Thank you.

3A Sportz

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

January 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely consider the image flipping features for our mockups. Other than that, we hope that you enjoy our services and if you have any more feedback, we are ready to hear it.

Alt Tab Studio

I don't have other to compare to since I have only used Printify. They have good prices on their shirt. So far, they have 20% defect rate but willing to replace the item. Shipping time is inconsistent. Some vendor have excellent turnaround time, some are not. I suggest order a few from different vendors before settling on a provider. The 3 star rating is caused by recurring technical issues, with the most being unable to load design, long lag in load or server down. This is highly inconvenient for someone that has limited time to publish their work. So, overall Printify is good but can be improved in the technology department.

Superior Brand LA

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

December 12, 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

325percent

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent.

October 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

Gannett Glass Color

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Seems alright. Prices are OK but there's several things I like other POD apps better for - the design/mockup tool has very, very bare bones features, and no way to add text without uploading it as an image (can't write text on a shirt). There's also no reviews from merchants regarding the different products being offered - I like to know others' thoughts before committing to a particular shirt or even ordering samples (e.g. softness, comfort, actual fit vs. listed size, etc.) so I was bummed to see that's not offered either.

Prices are more competitive than some other POD's but the severe lack of function in the design tool will keep me looking for other print companies.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We added your suggestions to our ''wish-list'' and will work on implementing them in the future. Stay tuned and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.

Round Canopy

The App is fine and easy to use, Shirts according to my customers are good quality but the HATS SUCK! The first 2 hats that I sold to different customers I had to REFUND the customers, Customers sent me pics of the hats and they look Nothing Like What Your Images Look Like, very cheap and very low quality! Needless to say I dumped the entire line of hats immediately because I cannot afford to lose customers and refund!

July 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that our customers were not satisfied with our hats. We are working with the best print providers in the industry and were surprised to see that your customers were not satisfied with the quality. We have provided you with a refund for the items, however, we would also like to make things right in the future and prove that the quality of our hats is worth it. Please feel free to reach out to us and discuss this experience.

Golden State Revolution

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I want to thank Alice for restoring my confidence in Printify. My recommendation is to use different printers until you find one that executes your brand downstream to the customer. While i wish their vendors would properly pack and shrinkwrap garments like other POD plugins do, the variety of products is much greater through them. So my problems with Printify have been solved, just having to use different vendors. Its imperative for brands to succeed that the POD companies complete the brand experience, and should demand the execution from all print providers. Polybagging each item instead of throwing multiple shirts in one back is never good when the customer receives it. Its our brand that is on the hook not the POD companies when a customer gets their products all thrown in a bag. I will stay with Printify with hopes their vendors they choose will start taking pride in the downstream print and packaging experience which is the customers first experience when receiving their products.

June 27, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. However, we want to make things right. Therefore, we are currently investigating your case and will get back to you in the upcoming days. Thank you.

magazzinostore

I am doing a sample sale how well everything goes from here. They , Printify call me this morning it was all ok