Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Legit Mom Style

The app itself is great - lots of products, easy interface, and intuitive dashboard. So far I haven't had any issues with products, but since Printify is technically a middleman for other printing vendors it is only a matter of time, statistically, with so many moving parts.

My main beef with Printify is the cost of shipping which is ASTRONOMICAL. Seriously. And super confusing to try and keep up with, when it comes to offering multiple products that might be from a variety of vendors. I had a customer place an order recently for 4 items - 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and a small zippered pouch. The 3 apparel items came from the same vendor and the pouch came from a second vendor, for a whopping total shipping cost of $17.50 (which comes to over $4 per item to ship).

That is definitely excessive and enough to cause me to consider scaling back on the products I offer through Printify. The name of the game is profit, and no customer is going to pay almost $20 in shipping for a couple shirts. I wouldn't expect them to.

Public Harmony

Everything was great in the beginning. For the past year, most of our products were drop shipped by Printify. Mugs were great, never an issue. Pillow orders always delayed, but quality great. Journals (paperback) horrible material, coloring off and not worth the purchase. Biggest pet peeve, customer service. Sending an email during urgent issues and not receiving a response within a day or two. After experiencing app issues, PayPal links, and 2 week delay in product shipment. Unfortunately, we are researching alternatives. Really loved the easy design process but customer service is vital.

Mentalward

Over all very good, has good pricing and product selection.

BUT TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. ONLY SUPPORT BY EMAIL. THIS COMPANY REALLY NEEDS TO RETHINK THEIR SUPPORT MODEL WHEN THEIR APP BREAKS.

Fly Melanin

Great so far, easy to maneuver thru sight. Will update later after further review.

Comf Tees

I have to give Printify 3 out of 4

Pros
Many options to choose from
Price is great compared to others
Quality is good but not great (shirts)
Customer service answers fairly fast

Cons
Shipping is horrible but that is mostly a DHL problem. Sometimes packages get lost.
Communication is not great. I ordered a shirt and a week went by and nobody bothered to let me know the shirt wasn't in stock till I emailed.
Quality is good not great. I had to add this to both.(issue with black from my experience)
Overall this is a good alternative to pritful who's prices are much higher.

Rogue Panda

Upon initial install, this product seemed to live up to the semi-canned "great" reviews. The interface looked amazing on my huge monitors, everything seemed to function well, there was a decent amount of product and options, and the prices were competitive. But then there were problems that I noticed... When I went to use the interface on my laptop-- smaller monitor-- the interface seemed to not scale properly. Also, several items had a default variant that would show up for no reason and you had to manually remove it from the Shopify side of things. I brought this up to their "support" via email with no response. Not even a form response saying they got my email. Then, after I met their minimum posts to be able to get "discounted" proofs, I ordered a shirt. It was TERRIBLE! I had followed their CMYK to sRGB in PNG format and utilized their color samples (which are buried on their site) but it still looked like crap. The edges weren't crisp, it looked like spray paint over-spray, and there was miss-registration issues. It was a 2 color job, too, so not rocket science. A vinyl wall decal I ordered also had miss-registration issues, was not as described, and there's an odd black line running down one side-- probably a crop line. I have switched back to my other vendor for all products except phone cases. I plan to not upload any additional creative for those until I can either be satisfied that this vendor will do those correctly or I settle on another vendor. I want to give it less stars, but will give the benefit of the doubt because I have not tried all of their products. At the same time, though, I also would not recommend them.

Mitten Made Ts

Well they contacted me for my issues I am having and we'll see how things go.
2-15-17

Cool products. Website crashes, long loading periods, items dont load to store. Get your act together and we'll talk Printify. 2-15-17

Viaggibyjaseking

Update*
I can now enter the app. I have received 2 emails from them. I will change the 1 star rating to 3 stars for now. Once I order some samples and see the quality and process, I may amend my rating.

I cant add the app. its been a few days now

Shishaone

good quality products. shipped o time

Dandy Hooligan

Easy to use, i love the option for uploading a single design to all the products& uploading them can be in single products.

Love the new products, and support is very good, i had a problem with the new product editor, they fixed it in no time, well done!

Update after the new features added:
The new features CRUSHED & TRASHED my store.
Worked days and nights, I did nothing but work on the store and it was great.
Today i uploaded 3 new products with the new product editor.
I was excited to see new products and went ahead and created 3 products.
The new product editor is buggy, design size changed when i previewed in black color for example, and i don't understand why the editor now is with illustrated shirt.
Moving on- designs uploaded, description written, time to sync into Shopify.
From reason unknown i had collections with names i didn't have on my store, and my collections didn't show in Printify's site.
I hit sync and i see it's syncing all the collections with the weird names, where is the cancel button, where is the cancel button? No cancel button..
I couldn't do nothing to stop it, closing didn't as i watched all my work, all my products changing without me wanting them to change..

All in all i have mixed feeling with this one, Obviously what happen in my store doesn't imply to the rest, just look carefully when you sync new products and save product descriptions cause they reset if you sync them with the new editor.