4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

May 17, 2017

Amazing customer service, waiting on sample orders to test quality of clothing, will reevaluate once that happens

Noor Apparel
September 30, 2020

What professionalism they have. What professionalism they have. What professionalism they have. Recommend

Toy Realtime
Printify replied October 1, 2020

Appreciate the review and wish you best of luck with your sales!

January 19, 2019

The app is well done and easy to use BUTT I ordered a sample to try their products and they were very poor quality and shipping time took 3 weeks~. As well, I received the wrong item. Would not recommend for quality goods delivered on time.

Munsterandco
May 20, 2016

Very nice app and easy to use, would recommend anytime.

Pks Gamer
February 3, 2018

everything was Excellent! check it out

Cultureplanetnc
Edited October 13, 2015

Great App and excellent support. Contacted support with a new feature request and it was updated in no time. Will recommend strongly.

Intricate Ink
India
March 21, 2020

Probably the most affordable drop shipping companies out there. My experience with printify is phenomenal!

WindLand Tees
Printify replied March 23, 2020

We are glad to hear that you have been having a positive time with our services and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on.

May 17, 2019

Pros:
- they have more variety for the product I use
- support was quick

Cons:
- have to adjust price separately for each variant (Printful allows you to adjust all at same time and do so % or $ amount)
- have to wait in line for products to submit to store during busy times on website (I started at 65 and ten minutes later, I'm at 37) Printful store
submission is much quicker and never had to wait.
- Can't add text layer over photo (You can on Printful)

I'll still use it because they offer the different product variations but I'll be limited as to what I can print on them.

Nature Themed Phone Cases
July 30, 2019

Printify is the best POD company I've worked with. I ordered some stainless steel water bottles and mugs and quality is just impressive! My clients love it. Now, these are my bestseller products in my store. Thanks Printify for your great products!

FreeRange Reggaeton
Latvia
Printify replied July 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the good words. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that your customers like our mugs and water bottles and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you in the future.
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

August 2, 2019

Their t-shirts are dope! I just ordered 10 samples of tees in different colours and designs and all of them look just perfect. Very good print, soft fabric and nice tee colours. Let's start our journey, Printify!

Magic Hippie Love Cloud
Latvia
Printify replied August 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you like our t-shirts hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.