Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

CosplayDeviants

While the product selection is great, the variation in print quality is where Printify lost our business. Despite requesting re-orders and expressing the issues with customer support the replacement products had the same bleed and quality issues but in different areas. It's clear that there is absolutely no quality control going on here, and that is enough to warrant a suggestion to avoid this print on demand service.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

Chef Mcqueeny Store

I start with the plan of 29. I got to cancel it because I didn't see too much of discounts or prices that I can have revenue with simple design in top of that I order samples of the products and the quality was horrible my design was a colorful rectangle with a logo and I got to returned 2 times and the last one that I received it was off to and the rectangle wasn't straight. I got a good customer service that's why my 2 stars but the quality even thank god was a sample for me 2 time in bad quality is not what I want my customer to have. you can try it but don't have this app as the only option.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear about your experience - one of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible!

Pändabär LLC

UPDATE: I have updated my review to 2 stars for management reaching out to me concerning these issues. However, outside of the shipping situation, all of my concerns are valid and are features that they are looking into not the features they currently have. A promise is not going to change my mind today. Plus, I was asked to change my review which also has put a bad taste in my mouth since my biggest issues are not being resolved yet. I'm not going to rate something 5 stars if that wasn't my experience and the things I need are not available to me today. Thank you Shopify for the professional email regarding my concerns but I'm not updating my review to 5 stars. You have a 4.3 rating so my 1% negative rating that is genuine and authentic even by your standards per our email should not deter you from striving to be a better company or steer others away from continuing business with you. If in the future these changes are met then I will update my review to a higher star value. Thanks. This app lacks an intuitive interface. Setting up shipping was very complicated and because there are different print providers it gets a little tricky if your order is rerouted. I am currently switching my shirts from Printify to another POD since my selected printer no longer prints with Printify. It is a headache if your printer you select no longer is an option. Now I have to roll the dice on another printer that I am not familiar with. They also do not have a wide variety of printers that print labels or sleeves anymore which is a problem as many of my designs print sleeves and labels. The only printer that prints on a bella + canvas labels and sleeves aren't in the U.S, which can increase your shipping rates drastically. Also, there aren't any reviews on the site whatsoever which makes me even more nervous to choose a new print provider. You have to do your own research on these printers as well as on the products themselves. If you could see what other sellers think it would make things a little less of a gamble on products and printing. There is a ranking but it says it is based on user reviews that I have no idea how to see these reviews since they are not on the website. Felt like a waste to even start selling with Printify. Help has gotten better though.

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Each print provider offers different shipping rates for different regions, but if you have the annual Shopify plan, those shipping rates will be automatically set up in your store, so you do not need to do it by yourself. Regarding print provider ranking, we have print provider ranking that you can see on the website and it is based on the satisfaction of customers with each product. Nevertheless, we will take into consideration your feedback and will work on a better solution in what concerns reviews. We always strive to keep our merchants happy, this is why one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Jungle Divers Cozumel

The app is nice, the design UI amazing but sadly it's just for show... Multiple problems with vendors and payment technical difficulties just annoyed the $^%^^ out of myself and my customers. Customer support is non-existant. Awful experience and headaches, move on there are much better options.

September 7, 2020

Sorry to hear that you have had such experience with us. Unfortunately we couldn't locate any of your orders in our database, therefore our manager will contact you within 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you!

Valiant Wanders

Still no update. Orders have been in production for 7 days now and counting. I'll lose customers because of this.

June 30, 2020

Hello,
We are sorry for the delays in replies. Our support team is overwhelmed with requests, which is why they may take longer to reply. We can see that you have been already assisted via email and the order you were asking about has been already shipped. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Shop naturalistas

Terrible customer service! I have written in 4 or 5 times to check on an order that has gone missing and they refuse to get back to me. I even upgraded to Printify premium hoping to finally get a response, to no avail. If you have order issues I do NOT recommend printify. It's a shame because the interface is good and easy to use but they ignore my requests for help and I paid a lot for this order.

June 30, 2020

Hello,
We are sorry for the delays in replies. Our customer support is overwhelmed with requests, therefore, they may take longer to reply. From what we see, one of our specialists got back to you already and will be arranging a replacement for you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The ZoMbie Fried ChicKen Show

Printify should be a top choice - they have the formula for a got to print on demand but are falling drastically short with quality control; 1st T shirt order the design was printed too low on the shirt - tried to notify them and get a reprint and never heard back - shortly after a order for 2 more shirts - both came back with horrible streaking - but not gonna bother because it took them about a month to get the shirts out via one of their print fullfillers - probably because of the corona virus. Some of their printers will run the print twice but some will run once - at their discretion (so that the colors don't look too washed out) so expect to see some prints streaked, some washed out, and some orders taking a long time to ship - the varying print quality is to be expected with DTG on occasion, but with printify: virtually no quality control.

June 15, 2020

We are sorry to hear that your order have had quality issues. Due to the health crisis, our print providers are overloaded with orders, thus, the error ratio may be slightly higher than usual. Nevertheless, we are actively working on that by adding new print providers to undertake some of the lead. We want to make it right for you, therefore, one of our managers will contact you within the next 24 hours.

Danger Close Apparel

This app has been giving me issues since I installed it. It is an awesome concept that poorly executed. There's zero notifications from the app when orders are going to no longer be fulfilled.
After one of their print providers was removed, I still had designs combinations that were purchased and only filled with this provider. ZERO notifications from Printify on this, so I had orders sitting in queue that were never going to be fulfilled or synced. I had to refund several orders because of this.
Not happy so far...

June 15, 2020

We are sorry for the inconveniences created. Due to the current health crisis, there are a lot of changes that happen on daily basis. We are aware of the fact that this may bring some inconveniences to the merchants, but we are actively working on changing that. We want to make things right for you, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

Thin Red Line Shop

Over 100 of our orders will be fulfilled in 12-29 business days (it changed from 10-18 business days over night) but 99% of them we can't cancel because after 1-2 days the status switches from "unfulfilled to "in progress". This is terrible, even Printful gave us more days to cancel our orders. My customers are starting to complain and if we get too many refund requests Paypal will close our account, then we can close our business. I understand you are impacted by covid-19 but you just can't force the shop owner after two days to wait for another 29 business days without the option to cancel. This is like a trap or something. Printify replied to my email saying they could possibly cancel these orders, I replied "go ahead" but they haven't replied back for the past 2 days again and now it's weekend... (no phone number, no chat option, only email) nope, seems like they only care about their own gains! Don't get fooled by the message below from "developer", no manager got in touch with me like they say.

June 12, 2020

Sorry to hear about that. Some of our print providers are experiencing delays but once the order was sent to production, it may be hard to cancel it. Nevertheless, we want to make it up to you, this is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it right.

Inspire The World Apparel

Absolutely atrocious for anything apparel related. Been trying to use them for the past year and have had issues with over 60% of my orders. Wrong colors, wrong items, delivered with stains, print coming off in the wash, printed sideways, pathetic shipping times, you name it. They’ve even messed up reprints of reprints. No joke. Extremely disappointing. They have been fine for art and mugs though in my experience, which is why I gave them a 2 instead of 1 star. If you’re trying to do apparel steer clear.

May 14, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our print providers have an error ratio which is lower than 1%, however, that error ratio can be unevenly distributed (one merchant gets a lot of errors and another merchants gets no errors at all). Nevertheless, we want to make it up to you, this is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours.

Previous 1 3 4