Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

3A Sportz

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

January 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely consider the image flipping features for our mockups. Other than that, we hope that you enjoy our services and if you have any more feedback, we are ready to hear it.

Alt Tab Studio

I don't have other to compare to since I have only used Printify. They have good prices on their shirt. So far, they have 20% defect rate but willing to replace the item. Shipping time is inconsistent. Some vendor have excellent turnaround time, some are not. I suggest order a few from different vendors before settling on a provider. The 3 star rating is caused by recurring technical issues, with the most being unable to load design, long lag in load or server down. This is highly inconvenient for someone that has limited time to publish their work. So, overall Printify is good but can be improved in the technology department.

Superior Brand LA

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

December 12, 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

325percent

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent

October 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

Ella's Canvas

Jan. 2020. (updated review)

Printify is pushing for being the best. I appreciate their efforts. Biggest problem is knowing if your order will actually be fulfilled on whatever colors the POD vendors run out of. There is NO WAY so far to tell what will be out of stock.

PRINTIFY knows what they need to fix, we'll see how they do this year.

Printify is worth your time and money, but do not depend on them if you have higher numbers of orders and they end up telling you their print partner ran out of stock and CANCELLED (did you read that? Cancelled) your orders after waiting for two entire weeks. Very unprofessional, must be changed.

Printify is the best POD 3rd party software out there for the price. Printful is better, but you'll spend thousands more with them. I'm using a mix of both now, per Printify not being able to fix the issues of stock shortages and orders sometimes an entire MONTH with no update, status, or anything, until we get an angry customer.

POD SHOUD be auto fulfilment, but so far, I'm spending more time than needed to figure out which orders Printify and their production partners just simply put off for good.

-------------------------------------------------
Oct. 28 2019 (updated review)

See my initial hopeful, thorough reviews below this one.

Printify uses production partners and shows an average production time for each production partner. This production time is not accurate. Sometimes off by weeks!

We have seen maybe 85% of our orders shipped within 7 days or less. But good luck with the other 15%. If we had not been spending (wasting is a better word) so much time reaching out to PRINTIFY through their very useless ticketing system (see review below) who then reaches out to the printing partner, again and again, we would have not even known why in the world, some orders were 20 to 24 days late and counting!

We got the same answer again and again from printify staff. Stock shortage. Will reach out to partner.

I did tests myself and found the same colors were in stock, readily available and we had it shipped to us and out to customers within 3 business days, whereas we are still waiting for a week and a half and nothing has moved on hundreds of our orders - suggesting other issues outside stock shortage.

The holiday is here already, and now Printify is refusing to refund us for these super late orders, they promised us their printing production partner would have out in time for the holiday.

Unprofessional. Damage control is no fun. The brand image hurt. Customers disappointed and infuriated.

I hope this will get PRINTIFY's attention. If they resolve these orders with full refunds, I'll remove this review and keep it removed unless PRINTIFY continues to show they are unwilling to help us for bringing thousands of monthly orders through their app. when they promise something and their printing partner fails us repeatedly.

-------------------------------------------------
Oct. 2019. (updated review)

With a few thousands of orders now pushed through PRINTIFY app, I can now see where they shine and fail. I write this so others know what to expect and not expect and beware of as well as enjoy. I'm downgrading my review from a 5 star down to a 3 star, hopefully, to raise it up again when some key issues are fixed ASAP, if not I'll downgrade in a few months to a 2 star - as these issues can literally break your brand reputation and customer trust.

I hope to update this review as I go forward to give PRINTIFY and their PARTNERS a chance to wow us.

PROS:

- CUSTOMER SERVICES:
Printify staff isn't in some remote garage. They are a legit company, who cares about your experience using their platform and production partners.

- TICKET SYSTEM:
Also a HUGE CON, but the pro side of their ticket system is it is more than just a couple of people - and they do respond to every issue.

- UI (user interface):
Although it is lacking in functionality, their interface is not clunky or difficult, but fluidly designed (this coming from a UI designer for a decade himself)

- POTENTIAL FULFILMENT TIME:
This is huge for us, and what attracted us to PRINTIFY amongst other things. This also has a HUGE CON i explain below until PRINTIFY enahnces their app.

- POST PRODUCTION ISSUES
They have a smooth "submit issue" link you can use, setup beautifully for any post shipmpent and production issue. This is awesome, but boy oh boy do they need to tie it to the details page of an order ID.

CONS:

- LOCATION & TIMEZONE:
Although staffed well, it could be a con that the company is in Europe. Time zone conflicts are an issue. This can also be a potential PRO, in that you almost have a 24 hour business - but you have to time things right and it looks like they have staff to cover the off hours you are awake and they are asleep (depending on where you live & where print partner is located, I'm in Utah, USA).

- TICKET SYSTEM:
This is a huge con. When you have an issue with an order, you have NO WAY OF KNOWING what is going on with your order and the POD parter making it, as there is no notes tied to any order details. You have to manually go find whoever responded to you, (there is absolutely no search function with tickets, a HUGE TIME WASTER). We have had multiple orders now, go for over 20 freaking (yes, I said freaking) days, without a single reason as to why, only to find out on some orders, after another 4 days passes, that there was a stock issue????

PRINTIFY must change their ticket system to tie with orders, otherwise it's just a huge waste of time for customers, POD partners, and esp. printify, as numerous tickets have to be submitted so as to not lose time trying to find the last response, by manually scrolling and guessing which rep answered you.

- ORDER ISSUES:
To tie in with the ticket system issues, if you have an issue with a live order (not shipped yet), and even if that issues is resolved and the order finally shipped, there is no notes on the order details, and the tracking info is never updated to the order details page, so the only way to figure out what happened to that order and get tracking is to search your email, to find that order and tracking, as good luck searching for tickets, it's impossible, you have scroll and guess who it was that resolved the issue.

- STOCK ISSUES
There is absolutely NO WAY to know if the colors available with some POD partners are in stock or not. You will find out mind you, but this will be 20+ days after the order was submitted, with an update you had to ask for, that something was out of stock.

- REPORTS and STATS
Printify has Zero information with a paid subscription to let us know how we are doing. We have no idea using PRINTIFY:
1. How many tees we have sold?
2. Avg. ship time with each POD partner?
3. Our avg. cost per unit for each POD partner?
4. Actual total costs, showing both shipping and POD costs?
5. stats for the day, week, month, previous 90 days?
6. actual savings we are getting for the volume we are brining. They talk about it on their site, but I have no idea at the end of the day or month, what I'm spending and discounts or savings I'm receiving through using PRINTIFY and pushing my business through their app.

SUMMARY:
I love what I'm seeing with PRINTIFY. I love the innovative feel I've gotten as I've tried to figure out how PRINTIFY company works in our behalf. They have a great staff, team, and seem to be pushing for new updates quickly (a must or they will lose our business not because we leave, but because their system is not helping with the most important, shouldn't be this hard, order issues).

I'd give them a 2 star at this point, just for the sake of the headaches of their ticket system and having ZERO updates by them on orders that have sat for 24 days, when I've asked for updates a few times on those orders. Printify is a middle man, that does well, but to have to wait 20+ days on some orders without updates, when a simple phone call to the POD partner could have solved it, screams for PRINTIFY to improve their ticket system so we can communicate, see, and easily access all notes on the order details page, rather than the nightmare it is right now.

IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS:

- PRINTIFY must update their ticket system so that it integrates smoothly with the order details page. Connect all notes to the details page.

- PRINTIFY needs to have a way for customers to communicate with the POD partners, through the order details notes area.

- PRINTIFY must kill this difficult manual scrolling and guessing game with their ticket system, to try and find what a rep said about some orders, because the notes are nowhere on the order details page itself, but lost somewhere in the completely separate support ticket chat / systems.

- PRINTIFY must integrate a stock update functionality. You have no clue if the colors you have are in stock. PRINTFUL has a way to choose a backup solution where stock is low, and they actually let you know what's out of stock, discontinued, etc.

- REPORTING
We need to see what's going on, how many sales with each POD, total costs of shipping (nowhere does it show you this that I can find) and reporting on fulfilment time averages, number of tees sold, colors, etc. Make me believe I need PRINTIFY as a middle man, by providing me the data that will make me never leave PRINTIFY for. Why am I paying a monthly fee and who knows what other fees, for ZERO stats, data, and insights to what we are bringing through PRITNIFY app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sept 2019. I'm coming at Printify after years of using other apps. There is a reason I'm switching to Printify, and will update my review as time goes by. Printify's UI (user interface) is hands down super fluid, user-friendly, and amazing compared to the others I've used.

I absolutely am finding a safe place with their app, coming from the failed experiences of other apps, costing our graphic apparel business thousands and potential tens of thousands of lost customers due to inconsistency, bugs, software issues, and lack of quality control and ownership of problems.

So far so good. Choose your partner wisely on this app, and you will be happy.

will update in a month or so. But as of yet, this app and company has done it right, and our business looks and flows more smoothly since transitioning over to Printify from other POD apps.

September 13, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify's services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.
In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

Gannett Glass Color

Seems alright. Prices are OK but there's several things I like other POD apps better for - the design/mockup tool has very, very bare bones features, and no way to add text without uploading it as an image (can't write text on a shirt). There's also no reviews from merchants regarding the different products being offered - I like to know others' thoughts before committing to a particular shirt or even ordering samples (e.g. softness, comfort, actual fit vs. listed size, etc.) so I was bummed to see that's not offered either.

Prices are more competitive than some other POD's but the severe lack of function in the design tool will keep me looking for other print companies.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback matters to us. We added your suggestions to our ''wish-list'' and will work on implementing them in the future. Stay tuned and if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.

Round Canopy

The App is fine and easy to use, Shirts according to my customers are good quality but the HATS SUCK! The first 2 hats that I sold to different customers I had to REFUND the customers, Customers sent me pics of the hats and they look Nothing Like What Your Images Look Like, very cheap and very low quality! Needless to say I dumped the entire line of hats immediately because I cannot afford to lose customers and refund!

July 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that our customers were not satisfied with our hats. We are working with the best print providers in the industry and were surprised to see that your customers were not satisfied with the quality. We have provided you with a refund for the items, however, we would also like to make things right in the future and prove that the quality of our hats is worth it. Please feel free to reach out to us and discuss this experience.

Golden State Revolution

I want to thank Alice for restoring my confidence in Printify. My recommendation is to use different printers until you find one that executes your brand downstream to the customer. While i wish their vendors would properly pack and shrinkwrap garments like other POD plugins do, the variety of products is much greater through them. So my problems with Printify have been solved, just having to use different vendors. Its imperative for brands to succeed that the POD companies complete the brand experience, and should demand the execution from all print providers. Polybagging each item instead of throwing multiple shirts in one back is never good when the customer receives it. Its our brand that is on the hook not the POD companies when a customer gets their products all thrown in a bag. I will stay with Printify with hopes their vendors they choose will start taking pride in the downstream print and packaging experience which is the customers first experience when receiving their products.

June 27, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. However, we want to make things right. Therefore, we are currently investigating your case and will get back to you in the upcoming days. Thank you.

magazzinostore

I am doing a sample sale how well everything goes from here. They , Printify call me this morning it was all ok

All Star Pickleball

I'm torn between loving Printify and hating Printify. Without a doubt, Printify consistently has the lowest prices, but they are the slowest to fulfill.

For example, I ordered on the same day three shirts from Printify and two leggings from Printful as test orders. The three shirts each had a design on the front. They were fulfilled from MyLocker and DJ. It took eleven calendar days for the products to reach my mailbox. The two leggings I ordered through Printful were all-over-print leggings that had a background design plus designs on the left and right legs. I received it in 5 calendar days. Not to mentioned that the order was fulfilled from their Mexico facility - my Printiful order still arrived faster. So why something so simple took eleven days?... I complained to Printify about the long delivery time and they said they have no control over it because they outsource the productions to various vendors. With eleven day delivery time, how can I compete with other online merchants like Hylete and Amazon?! It's the middle of May, imagine how much slower it'll be around Christmas season! UGH!

So I have to weigh profit vs having my orders cancelled and/or losing repeat customers.

Also, I wish Printify had a live chat app like Printful or Shopify. So frustrating to have to wait hours for a reply.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for an honest feedback! It helps us to understand where we need to focus more our attention. Regarding shipping, delivery time depends on production time and shipping time. For Printify it is usually 2-7 business days for production and 3-5 business days for shipping. Probably you used expedited, but more expensive shipping services with Printful because their flat rate services are slower. We do seriously consider now improving shipping delivery times with our suppliers. And from previous holiday season we can ensure that delivery time increases only slightly and because of carriers not our supplier limited capacity. We do inform our merchants about cut-off dates when it comes to larger events to make sure that orders are delivered on time to your customers.

Actually we have live chat available – it's on the left side of the desktop screen. When it's busy, response time is on average 30-60min.

If you have some other recommendations, please share them with merchantsupport@printify.com.

Previous 1 3 4