Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Chase Street Accessories

The interface is great and setting up products is a piece of cake. I really wanted to be able to use this for all our custom clothing. However, it doesn't adjust when distributors' items are out of stock, so that forces you to refund a customer order if out of stock. That comes off as really unprofessional and made my business look bad, not to mention losing a sale. While customer service was very responsive, they had no fix for this issue.

Nature Themed Phone Cases

Pros:
- they have more variety for the product I use
- support was quick

Cons:
- have to adjust price separately for each variant (Printful allows you to adjust all at same time and do so % or $ amount)
- have to wait in line for products to submit to store during busy times on website (I started at 65 and ten minutes later, I'm at 37) Printful store
submission is much quicker and never had to wait.
- Can't add text layer over photo (You can on Printful)

I'll still use it because they offer the different product variations but I'll be limited as to what I can print on them.

HOLOFLUXX

I was satisfied with the communication, speed and integration of this app. What I didn't like was I placed a small order for a very important customer of mine and when they recieved their shirts one of the logos was very off centered. The quality for the shirts and printed graphics was great though. It's a little bit of a deal breaker for me. I have submit a request to fix it, which I am hoping goes smoothly.

Graphically Hip

The app itself is easy and great to use. Only a couple of complaints. Shipping for sample orders takes FOREVER. Also, it’s confusing (if it’s even possible at all) to make one design available for multiple articles of clothing without doing it manually. I wish from a clients point of view, that I could select a product and then select which design I want on it. Also, they advertise that your logo can go on the garment tag (inner back neck), but I haven’t seen that option on any of the available products yet.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! Shipping depends on products and print providers, as well as your address. Most of products are shipped within 2-5 business days domestically, but may reach up to 30 business days if shipped from far. You can see shipping times here: https://printify.com/shipping-rates/

Regarding inner labels, it is available for particular products and print providers. You see available print area "Neck label" in the product view of the catalog. If you can't find, feel free to ask our support at merchantsupport@printify.com, they will help you out!

CarDrugs.com

I use this App to fulfill my clothing items in my shop. Would be nice if you could easily get in contact with someone at the company but I have not had any luck in that. (phone) Also some of the shirts come in looking really bad if they are on light color tees. DTG does not work for light colors but they don't seem to care lol....

April 18, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, we can't support you via phone, but our chat and messaging is available 24/7 and response time is as short as 30min. Please talk to us to find the best solution for light colors!

SCANDINORDIC.com

It's a fantastic design service but not perfect yet. Amazing instant product setup but practical process requires refinement. Perhaps best suited to smaller US businesses. Test products arrived with the production company's info on it (boots made in China) or in crushable packaging (everything else). Products are quite expensive (you can join Premium for discount) but those created in US/UK generate a big customer incentive. Tracking isn't available if shipped outside of US. That's a problem - eBay, Zip Pay etc demand guaranteed shipping times or penalize sellers.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on improvements.

If you indicate your business address in your Store settings, your address will appear on a package (instead of a China manufacturer), see more information here: https://help.printify.com/ordering-and-production/packaging-and-branding/how-can-i-brand-my-products.

Printify Premium plan offers on average 20% discount on all products, and it costs only $29 a month. If you make sales as much as $150, it already pays off. So, the Premium plan is even beneficial for small volume merchants. We also have many products that have lowest prices in the POD market.

Yes, unfortunately tracking outside the US not available, but we are working on that to make it available in the coming months, as well as expanding our network to get fulfillment centers closer to your customers (cheaper and faster shipping). So, tracking will be available.

We are aware of eBay and other sales platform requirements. Since we are now integrating eBay to Printify, we are also reviewing processes so Printify merchants can use eBay without additional worries.

If you have more comments or questions, feel free to write to merchantsupport@printify.com.

HippieMomma

I just received a couple of sample shirts. I just changed printers from another to printify. I love the platform, the response time and the ease of dealing with Printify. However the print color is not as bright and sharp as the other printer I was dealing with. This has been a disappointment .

March 16, 2019

Please send your sample photos to merchantsupport@printify.com. We'll investigate the situation and make sure you find suppliers with the quality of print you want.

Yacht or Noose

Amazing app that will help cut the amount of work for your business to get off the ground. Prices are really good as well. Giving three stars because the quality of the samples I ordered was less then desired. My white font came out as a faded grey which unfortunetly wont work. Willing to change my rating if I can figure out who can print my designs properly.

Katie Herman art store

I am updating my review based on the excellent customer service I received yesterday. I would give Printify tcustomer service a 5, but I'm leaving this review based on the print company used through them. I had previously left a 1 star review based on the poor print quality and some other company's logo printed on the front of my shirt. I wish I could leave a review on the actual printing company used and not Printify, but I could not find that option. Printify offers a selection of printing companies and some of the ones I have used through them didn't meet my expectations. I understand that there can be human error (the wrong logo printed) and I will be trying once more due to the fact that Printify reached out to me to fix these errors.

Island Mermaid Tribe

Honestly, at the end of the day, it's not about the app, but the customer service and final product.

I have ordered a few things. Leggings from a vendor that decided not to work with Printify anymore so the customer had to wait an extended time. The second was sample products which the final over the quality of the print material used was seriously lacking. I am looking to find alternatives to make the shirts I design myself.

I've ordered one more sample item and the company printing the hoodie doesn't even provide tracking so I have no idea when it will arrive.

Previous 1 3