Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Primordia

This app isn't bad, but it isn't one of the greats either. Theres some pretty common problems with platforms like this and they usually have to do with suppliers. To build a cohesive product line on printify, you will need upwards of 3 different suppliers (if you want totes/hats etc) and as a Canadian, running a Canadian based business, I do not understand why none of your North American suppliers carry decent tote bag or beanie options. It's just super limited and spread out, and as all the suppliers are spread out, so are all the items, so if a customer orders 3 items they are going to recieve 3 separate packages on 3 separate days, and pay shipping 3 times. It's entirely flawed in that sense. Other than that, there are just some basic front end design issues that make it annoying.

November 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements. Best of luck with your sales!

Autism Dare To Be Different

Whenever I have questions about random things, agents are plenty. I have an issue with an order, all agents are MIA.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your experience with our support agents! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Yūjin

Printify is improving a lot, but their lack on software development and checking the quality of their suppliers.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your updated feedback! We strive for excellence, and won't stop continuing to improve our service.
Only with valuable feedback like yours, we can achieve it, therefore your thoughts and questions are welcomed any time!

Aclovee

You guys should look into other shirt making places features, and add some of them. Like the lines/cubes that show up to help you line up a product. Also bigger placement, and more options to add a design all over a product instead of just the little square. Thanks!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements in the mockup generator.
We already have products that can be designed all over and these can be found in the AOP Clothing category - https://printify.com/app/products/AOP%20Clothing
Few of our products have options to print on the sleeves and custom neck labels, which can be filtered in our catalog.

In case you need assistance with navigating the products in the Catalog, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com or through the chat bubble.

arthugz

I love Printify products and prints but to be located in Europe doesn’t seem to be the best match with Printify. It applies higher shipment costs and longer waiting times for some products that are only produced in the States. That automatically makes those products unsaleable in Europe

July 1, 2021

We appreciate your review, and would like to make sure we note down your feedback for future improvements.
One of our managers has reached out to you in order to find out what products you would like to see in Europe, as we're regularly adding new products to our catalog to provide you with more options to choose from!

NSF Radio Stations Online Store

I love what you guys have been doing. But I don't like that I can't you on the phone for support or help with an issue. Some people can't or don't like texting.

April 19, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app!
It is true that support by phone is not offered currently. Our support team can be contacted by email (merchantsupport@printify.com), in addition to the live chat option.

SeRiousLYjuSmE!!!

Too many additional steps to add product to the store. Once you make the product you should be able to add the name and add to store. Not to go back in again and finish or edit the product to add to store. My personal opinion. Thanks.

December 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - we are sorry to hear that you find the process of publishing products to your store inconvenient.
We would like to find out more about your suggestions how our app could be improved, therefore one of our managers will be in contact with you shortly!

Pier 77

I subscribed to this app trying to use a coupon code that was giving me a one-month free Premium Membership. After subscribing, I was not able to apply the coupon anymore because, according to a Printify employee, that code was no longer valid - I had to trust them for telling me the truth on this one, though I still have my doubts on the coupon having had expired.
When I saw the coupon was not working, I cancelled my subscription a couple of minutes later. And when I asked for a reimbursement, I was declined based on TOS that say "Please note that you must unsubscribe before the renewal date to avoid charges for the following month. Printify Premium Plan charges cannot be refunded." I tried explaining to them that this was not a RENEWAL but a NEW membership. When I asked for an exception, I was politely declined. Again.
Because of this "customer service" I do not intend to use their services ever. So, my account still has a balance - credit that I received due to a subscription bonus - and it will stay there forever, actually for "as long as Printify exists". They suggested me to place a sample order to "benefit" from the bonus even after telling them I was not inclined to use their services ever.
I would give them ZERO (NO) stars if possible! They have to westernize their services and make EXCEPTIONS, especially on exceptional cases! LIKE THIS ONE!
UPDATE:
I was contacted by one of the seniors who solved the problem and refunded the Premium Membership fee - though I received less than I was charged for because of the exchange rate.
I do hope their employees will start acting on behalf of the customer and try to solve the problem by getting help from their seniors/superiors BEFORE reviews are posted by us - the customers. The employees should also be UPDATED on coupons validity. According to the senior who connected with me, the coupon is valid thru 2020.
I changed my star rating from 1 star to 3 stars.

November 5, 2020

We greatly appreciate you updating the review. The matter you brought up resulted in us adjusting our policy when it comes to the subscription fee - thank you for your feedback which allowed us to improve!

Questing Nerds

TLDR: easy to use service with bad customer service. Great for beginners, not so much is you move lots of volume. *PROS: It is an easy to use, easy to integrate service with tones of manufacturers with a Varity of products! it is also more cost effective than the other POD apps. for its simplicity alone it deserves 3 stars *CONS: I feel bad for the suppliers that are teamed up with printify, because printify's lack of customer service is abhorrent. It took over 24 hours to get just a response in the chatbox. When customer service did respond they just sent me the FAQ about the issue as if I didn't think to look their already. I understand that Printify is really just a "middle man" POD service. As in they themselves dont have anything to do with the printing they just send the info to the provider. customer service is critical when you are the "middle man" and should really be their main front. the long que times terrible when trying to help one of YOUR customers out.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience!
Our support team has experienced a spike in the number of inquiries as of late, but is doing their best to get back to each merchant as quickly as possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible!

TranceDiva

Awesome everything... except
Customer support was amazing at first. Had issues and they'd respond so well and reasonable amount of time. Months into this I'm not able able to get support. I do get replies but no support. My current issue has been going on for a month and has put me at a next to stand still. Files toggle in design. 9/4 to 10/14 all that's happened is different people responding asking how to help and nothing back. Today is the same, an email from someone different, yet again, asking, yet again, what to do to help. How can I add product? Issues happen with eCommerce, I get ya. Today is day 3 of products not wanting to publish so I change my 4 to a 3. But how long should actual support take, a month? Wonderful app that they improve on all of the time, but if you ever need support, perhaps proceed with caution.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6