Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

justfluid

Order arrived damaged and after 35 days. Customer service is slow. Website looks fresh and clean but that's about it. No more Printify for my store and customers!

June 19, 2020

We are sorry to hear about that. Due to the health crisis, our print providers have been experiencing delays in fulfilment, but due to our efforts, the delays have been considerably reduced now. We value you as a merchant and we want to make sure that you have a good experience with us. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

ReconJacks Apparel

We like your service however, we now have orders that are 2 months old and still not printed yet. We understand the delays with the coronavirus shutdowns, but to have orders that are waiting for 2 months before even printing is not acceptable. We have written to your support 4 times and have not heard back. Is your service shut down?

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our print providers have been experiencing delays caused by the health crisis, however, we are working hard on reducing those delays as much as possible. We value you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Starry Meadows

Update: Printify finally reached out to me, I understand this pandemic has caused a lot of difficulty for many businesses and am updating my review to 3 stars.
Original review:
I’ve contacted them multiple times about tracking information appearing false, my customers are very concerned when tracking has not updated in a 2-5 weeks on multiple orders. When asked why my products aren’t shipping or tracking is invalid they blatantly lie about how long my item has been sitting with no movement stating 5 days when it’s been well over a month. When asked about false tracking for other orders they give me zero answers just telling me to check back in a month with the Local post office. Chat bot is missing I’ve already submitted issues for those products so it seems I’m now unable to make inquiries. I’ve tried multiple times to submit via help center and then am told I’m already being helped so they can’t help me. So ridiculous ever other print on demand company I’ve used during this pandemic has delivered my products, given valid tracking and excellent customer service . Not printify hopefully my customers receive their items it’s doubtful though at this time.

June 2, 2020

We are very sorry about your experience with us. Seems like there must have been some issues with the tracking info but we want to assure you that your customers will receive the products they ordered. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays and our customer support is loaded with requests, thus they may take longer to reply. Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. This is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

Doggoroad

I have ordered a sample and never received it and still in a production after 14 days?!!! I had to refund my customer and send the item for free as they were so frustrated.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had to refund your customer. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays in fulfilment (the estimated delays are published on our website). Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Dot & Line Co.

My prints were unfortunately not usable. I need crisp prints on poster sized paper, but they ended up being blurry. I sent my concerns to customer support, they were nice enough even though it took 2 days for a response, but it seems like there were no print experts around them to answer technical, but not too technical of questions. I was told we would try a second round of prints for free which was nice of them, but I still haven't received them, and I don't think it will matter. Printify isn't alone in this but shipping takes forever. I might test them again if I moved on to a different product, but for what I'm doing now they aren't great.

May 11, 2020

We are sorry to hear that the second order has not arrived yet. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are loaded with orders, thus, some delays are expected. But we are actively working on reducing the delays as much as possible, and hopefully we will be able to correct that in the near future. Regarding your oder, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make things right for you. Thank you.

Grace Designs

The app is good, however I've had HELL with the printing providers they have been using during this Coronavirus Pandemic. Unfortunately it's out of their control like everything else right now & they have done their part and covered the cost of a replacement but the print provider keeps sending the wrong one. At this point, I'm not sure who is messing up - if it's the print provider or Printify. I'm not very happy right now, but I know they'll make it right. As of right now I'm not putting any of my customer's orders through that company because of the issues as well as the shipping delays. Hope it's just the COVID.

May 5, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. In these uncertain times, our print providers are experiencing order overloads, therefore, some errors may happen. Nevertheless, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to make things right for you.

Delight Klothing

The app is good, it’s no better or worse than the others. Where it’s let down is the little things. The range is exactly the same as everywhere (so no need for me to switch from Printful fully) And also there’s no option for company branding labels/packaging etc. That’s a big one for me.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Currently, we do not offer custom labelling/packaging options, but we are working on it and hopefully will add it in the upcoming months.

Fifteen Cornwall

Very user friendly. Only problem is that shipping costs are far too high. If you're able to print elsewhere and stock items you can ship for a fraction of the cost.

April 15, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Printify is always looking for ways to improve, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to find out how and what things we can improve. Thank you.

3A Sportz

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

January 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will definitely consider the image flipping features for our mockups. Other than that, we hope that you enjoy our services and if you have any more feedback, we are ready to hear it.

Alt Tab Studio

I don't have other to compare to since I have only used Printify. They have good prices on their shirt. So far, they have 20% defect rate but willing to replace the item. Shipping time is inconsistent. Some vendor have excellent turnaround time, some are not. I suggest order a few from different vendors before settling on a provider. The 3 star rating is caused by recurring technical issues, with the most being unable to load design, long lag in load or server down. This is highly inconvenient for someone that has limited time to publish their work. So, overall Printify is good but can be improved in the technology department.

Previous 1 3 4 5